Poll

Do you want Gunjhun's Reunion next week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with wafah on this if the show is not entertaining for you just dont watch it,but do not show your negativity here. 
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edabella

<font color="#ff66cc">Oh Ishana, we seem to think about Gunjhun baby stuff quite a bit😆. I really hope Gunjhun's 1st kid ends up being a girl & I won't get into why I hope for this & i am predicting that their 1st kid will be a girl & I won't get into why I am thinkin' this either😆. One of the things that is goin' on in my mind is that I think if they want to make their kid be a bhagonwali than well a daughter being their 1st kid would be understandable. The title of the show is Bhagonwali, not Bhagonwala after all. This is how it is in "The Symbol of Our Love" but I'm gonna have the M & M's not take too much advantage of baby Gunjika's bhag though. Unlike the way Runjhun was treated by them, Gunju is showered with quite a bit of affection. To them, she is the little Lakshmi of the house. </font>
<font color="#ff66cc">
</font>
<font color="#ff66cc">I feel that Guddu & Runjhun made love to eachother at least two times on the show so far so maybe we will see a pregnant Runjhun within a few months or so. Of course seeing her like this will only happen if they reunite & it would be nice if this reunion happens real soon😆.</font>

Yes,I imagine Gunju as their first child too.😊
i think it would be cute to see Gunju as a daddy's girl since Guddu has stayed away from such relations all his life ,I think it would be cute to see how he deals with being a father and a husband.
Although I feel him&his son will share a relation like "They really dont show it but they actually DO
care for each other." Something like Edward&Renesmee's relation in twilight,he wants to get rid of her because he knows shes going to hurt Bella,but at the same time he loves his daughter so much!
Maybe Laddu might end up being life-threatening to Runjhun while shes preggers with him.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We need to find some real names for their kids...not Laddoo or Junjun!!! Those can be their nicknames LOL!!
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

We need to find some real names for their kids...not Laddoo or Junjun!!! Those can be their nicknames LOL!!

Well, I already have names ready for their daughter & son- Gunjika & Rushil.  The family members refer to them as Gunju & Rushi/Rushu.  Gunjika means humming & Rushil means charming😆. 
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes I want to see them get back together but do not think this will happens now because Nive is away and they will probably show a sleeping RJ
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nive is not really away. She will be shooting her scenes in chunks.
SuperBigDil thumbnail
we are waiting long for some nice scenes G&R
ritalakan thumbnail
Want Gunjhun to reunite and produce a baby