Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Preet078

even i scared for future line , but i follow the trick wait n watch , do the same ..
i just check out sns tag line n navya tag line is totally different ..plus she was not current writer of sns .so atleast give her chance without being prejudice 

preeti and John... I will try to find the infromation from mine side... give me 2 days time...will postt
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

preeti and John... I will try to find the infromation from mine side... give me 2 days time...will postt

Thnx dear 
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..hope to see more anya scenes from now onwards...all the bests for anantika
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There were no romance in sathiya bcoz there was no love btwn the leads it just started now and they r showing some quite romantic moments thr as far as in navya the leads love each other alot dont worry just wait and watch i think we will get some interesting things bcoz sathiya is far better than other saas bahu serials it some wat relates to reality bcoz ahem use to love other girl before so i thought when he  sees her and compare with gopi he will start loving gopi but it didnt happen he started loving gopi seeing her nature so i am some wat positive
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope the nayi soch wali kahani dont turns into a saas-bahu kitchen drama like others...we dont wanna loose the freshness of our navyaaa
gvngayathri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜‰yaar who was navyas writer during that picnic???? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing dear...i hope anantika will takes the story in a good track...
anyacrazy thumbnail
thnx hope anantika gives us sum gd anya scenes..w8ing for the new track now...all the best to her...
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope she can make it more interesting with nice AnYa scenes...
agree
Edited by Anuskha2121 - 12 years ago