Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Ya you said it right .But but just compre the previous  anay scnce swith thesedays. Now were satisfied with simple eyelock guys . I dont says them to hug and kiss all time. But the amamizng chemstry is losing somehow.

clarissa please not harsh feeling its just meh pov ..please watch last one month  episode v rarely get any eye lock scene or other scene of anya  ..no back to last week track is nice plus v get some scene of anya too holding hand , eye lock , buddy stuff hug even .
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preet078

clarissa please not harsh feeling its just meh pov ..please watch last one month  episode v rarely get any eye lock scene or other scene of anya  ..no back to last week track is nice plus v get some scene of anya too holding hand , eye lock , buddy stuff hug even .

i have added a letter dear /Pls do read in teh same post. I said iam little bit apprehensive you know dear. I am in fear as the story mighht not turn bad. Becasue i like Navya a lot.
Preet078 thumbnail

i have added a letter dear /Pls do read in teh same post. I said iam little bit apprehensive you know dear. I am in fear as the story mighht not turn bad. Becasue i like Navya a lot.

I know dear but dnot be tensed ..lets wait n watch ..even i liked this show 
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont knw...lets wait and see how the new track is going...
as in saath nibhana sathiya... maine koi romanti scene tha he nahi.. its full of family dramam... and navya ke life maine bhi family drama anee wala hai.. soo looks like... she has taken for writting for family drama / more conspiricy to bring trp more high.. and less romantic scene
clarissajohn thumbnail

Letter to the new writer

Dear new writer

I don't know how your r going to write the future of our beloved Anya. But me as fan of navya would have to say something to you. It s unique show, even though there are ups downs the show has maintained in uniqueness and naturality the whole way.

We have great expectations. Our first request is to don't turn into emotional atyachar show with lot of unpractical dramas . navay is about the daily happenings in a teenagers life.

Don't ruin the chemistry between the lead pairs like in other serials.

Navya is unique in its way. I have request to new writer don't turn tin crap like others which are full of emotional blackmailing, suspicions, evil plays, giving less need to education, women empowerment, they always want the women to wear full make up always even during sleeping and heavy jewelery.

Our navya is not like that . Earlier the chemistry of the lead pairs in navya was the one which we have ever seen in nay serials . Thats why we love our NAVYA.  Even if any of my fellow members  say  anything to me or throw sandals  I will say the truth that the chemistry  is declining. I don't want them to always hug and kiss. I would nt say  that . Just compare the pervious track with present one. In sas bahu dramas they wont give much importance to the leading pairs chemistry as females lead will always have to solve one or another problem.

Its my request.Mine POV

do read this i have quoted my apprehensions
Preet078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

I dont knw...lets wait and see how the new track is going...
as in saath nibhana sathiya... maine koi romanti scene tha he nahi.. its full of family dramam... and navya ke life maine bhi family drama anee wala hai.. soo looks like... she has taken for writting for family drama / more conspiricy to bring trp more high.. and less romantic scene

Esha do a favor dear , can u lets know from wen she take a charge of story line .from your source 
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

Esha do a favor dear , can u lets know from wen she take a charge of story line .from your source 

Esha i strongly agree with you. I was also tellingthe same BUt preeet like you iam too hopeful .but my mind is filled with fears too. I am seeing the wind is changing / DOnt know what gonna happen.
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hoeo she doesnt turn it into saas bahu drama .coz she was assisting saath nibhana saathiya firstt.. so if she is planing dis on similar lines,den???!
priyabiju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u fr sharing the article
Preet078 thumbnail

Esha i strongly agree with you. I was also tellingthe same BUt preeet like you iam too hopeful .but my mind is filled with fears too. I am seeing the wind is changing / DOnt know what gonna happen.

even i scared for future line , but i follow the trick wait n watch , do the same ..
i just check out sns tag line n navya tag line is totally different ..plus she was not current writer of sns .so atleast give her chance without being prejudice