Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yes thats what i m saying we have already sen the effects omg i just wish nt this write amke rama the stupid villain and kitcehen drama playing wth navya
fingers crossed
silla thumbnail
whoever is taht eprson is actually teh fan of tere lye and became jealous when article wrote starplsu hit  serial navya
comeon evryone make that perosn get lost frm tehre

silla thumbnail
guys u know what tahts why acrding to aayush status we r gng to have more family drama
i just hope anant's cahracter nt to be spoiled by being serious business men like ahem
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ clarrisa i know agree last two episode was in jet speed , but still i loved the current track plus v get some anya scenes to after ages 

@ all plss comment on article n dislike the comment who are bashing about soumya n show 
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i think we will get some nice story line bcoz the last one week episode were written by her where we got nice deepu and gang bond scenes yesterday episode dont u all think it were tension free episodes before how we use to get mad thinking wat is actually happening but frm last week it wasnt and even frm last week we r getting nice anya scenes like eyelocks nice phone convos so dont losse ur hopes i think we will get nice story line fingers cross
The forum was in negative mood since many days but this week it was not like that everything was going positive and without any much tension so guys please dont give negative remarks spread as much as positivity in the forum plaese and also comment on the artcle
-Sara thumbnail
Even she handled the college last scenes very nicely so that we got so much attached to that and guys sathiya and navya r two different story lines she will not mix up the two why ur thinking she will make anant character as ahem both characters r different so chill as far as we r liking this track so aage bhi acha hi hoga and sathiya is somewat better than other saas bahu serials
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamworld_anya

Guys i think we will get some nice story line bcoz the last one week episode were written by her where we got nice deepu and gang bond scenes yesterday episode dont u all think it were tension free episodes before how we use to get mad thinking wat is actually happening but frm last week it wasnt and even frm last week we r getting nice anya scenes like eyelocks nice phone convos so dont losse ur hopes i think we will get nice story line fingers cross

The forum was in negative mood since many days but this week it was not like that everything was going positive and without any much tension so guys please dont give negative remarks spread as much as positivity in the forum plaese and also comment on the artcle

Ya you said it right .But but just compre the previous  anay scnce swith thesedays. Now were satisfied with simple eyelock guys . I dont says them to hug and kiss all time. But the amamizng chemstry is losing somehow.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Letter to the new writer

Dear new writer

I don't know how your r going to write the future of our beloved Anya. But me as fan of navya would have to say something to you. It s unique show, even though there are ups downs the show has maintained in uniqueness and naturality the whole way.

We have great expectations. Our first request is to don't turn into emotional atyachar show with lot of unpractical dramas . navay is about the daily happenings in a teenagers life.

Don't ruin the chemistry between the lead pairs like in other serials.

Navya is unique in its way. I have request to new writer don't turn tin crap like others which are full of emotional blackmailing, suspicions, evil plays, giving less need to education, women empowerment, they always want the women to wear full make up always even during sleeping and heavy jewelery.

Our navya is not like that . Earlier the chemistry of the lead pairs in navya was the one which we have ever seen in nay serials . Thats why we love our NAVYA.  Even if any of my fellow members  say  anything to me or throw sandals  I will say the truth that the chemistry  is declining. I don't want them to always hug and kiss. I would nt say  that . Just compare the pervious track with present one. In sas bahu dramas they wont give much importance to the leading pairs chemistry as females lead will always have to solve one or another problem.

Its my request.Mine POV

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Ya you said it right .But but just compre the previous  anay scnce swith thesedays. Now were satisfied with simple eyelock guys . I dont says them to hug and kiss all time. But the amamizng chemstry is losing somehow.

No clarissa we r getting it back frm the last week before p that week it has been lost she just started writing from last week episodes so chill and dont get upset now navya will be better than the best
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, i've been liking the current AnYa track a lot! and clarissa, dw, I'm sure things are gonna improve! Stay optimistic!