Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 awesome update  pia is super girl sab ke band baja d . yupi arnab ko acha maja sakha .  abhiya together forever i liked pia finished matz    . over all lovely powerful superb os. .
prerna26 thumbnail
 Amazing Os!

Wow potion has this effect on humans, they remain young forever. Now noone can separate Abhiya(not even death). Arnab ki bolti band kar di.. Pia ka toh jawab nahi!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Pia killed Maithali...i want to see her like this in the show.  Alina is the new clan leader. Loved it! Thanks for Pm.
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
Loved it
The concept regarding the potion powers  was gr8
And Arnab Piya convo was good Arnab needed Piya's piece of mind
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome awesome dishu  love it  so abhay is acting to b in control of Metz. So piya drank it to be forever with abhay.  i hope abhiya together go in search for Haseena fooling Metz. in the show like in ur OS. n luv piya answer to her dad.  i wanna c piya do bbb to her dad show him the door.  say no to him.
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome OS
loved it
WOW!! pia , a super girl .. Metz ka to BBB nikal dia. . Lol
abhiya together forever . . Yuppee
brilliant work
thanks 4 d pm
tc
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผur os had all these elements loved it finally dipu ki maut chalo party time ๐Ÿคฃ
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Superb Dishu...DVs maar kyun nahi jaate...unhe toh suiside karna chaiye...๐Ÿ˜ก

Bechare Arnab..wish show mei bhi Piya uske BBB nikale...๐Ÿคข

Edited by -Rumi- - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb OS Dishu... ๐Ÿ‘
all d parts were awsum...๐Ÿ˜Ž
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: matwamango

Un-Res๐Ÿคฃ

First part ROCKING Dishu Pia a super HUMAN drinking the potion. And vampire and Werewolves can be EQUAL'S Yipee.
U have an imagination of a genious๐Ÿ˜‰

Part 2 Abhay kissing Pia infront of Maithali daag deni paregi Abhay ki himmat koh

Maithali ki fuse hi ur gayi.

Abhay's sharp tongues was spot on i loved it when he answered back why would U order me to kill Pia after she did so much 4 U.

Pia getting bitten and Maithali losing was brilliant.

Pia ki muh thod jawab was also applause worthy about being a minor and now being of legal age.

Pia ne sach hi kaha us women want to remain YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL FOREVER. Wish there was a cure for AGING

PART 3 Alina rocked it but U left it on a cliffhanger. Did Jeh accept the OLIVE branch? Alina has made Raichands, Pia and herself IMMORTAL FOREVER IS AWESOME 

Maithali finished and Deepu chapter khatam. This was superbly devine๐Ÿ˜‰

We seriously need a witty dialogue writer for the show and as for Jeh, he had no choice as the clan members had accepted Alina and agreed to her and Jeh knew Alina is most powerful. and so he had to bow his head too.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

Awesome OS Dishu!!!It was awesome...!!

Part 1
The way u described about the Potion was awesome...How do u know so much about supernaturals??Do u watch lots of supernaturals stuffs or u have studied em?I have asked so many questions..I wish i was smart like u๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Part 2
Abhiya Kiss was cutE n hot..Lol infront of Maithili..I want a scenes like dat in the show...
N the way he replied was awesome!!!!!Pia plan was super..
Part 3 
 The way u described how they killed Mailthili n Deepu was awesome..But y u left us in a cliffhanger i reli want to know abt Jeh reply..Anyways Thanks for PM n Awesome OS๐Ÿ˜ณ 

No, no, I have not studied anything supernatural, its just my imagination๐Ÿ˜†
Yup I also want Abhiya to get together and give Maithali tit for tat.
It wasnt a cliff hanger. Jeh had no option but to agree to Alina as the clan had accepted her as leader and also concurred with her reasoning and Jeh knew that not only he is alone but also weak as the potion had given immense strength to Alina.