Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting part of that so - called article on ''On screen lovers not being friendly'' , was that All the popular jodis on tellywood were included in the top 10 list. Reason ?? only Zing can tell that How all the known jodis suddenly hving problems with each other 🤪 My b bz U guyz wanted some masala for ur magzine.

I Heard that Zing is something different but Now i'll say ""Aa gaye na line pe'' 😉  I whud hv belived the article if  only 1-2 popular jodis were dere & restsome side 0r supporting actors but u ppl were smart used all the popular jodis names to make ur edition a topic 2 b discussed 👍🏼 🤣
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

I din't like d 10 on-screen couples description...in dat d 10th one Arhaan n Pooja dnt even match 2 d list...they r so comfortable wid each other both on n off-screen...Jus because Arhaan is nt a medis-centric guy u guys hav wriiten dat he has an attitude problem!!!...from which angle does dis seem so???...IF itself hav shown off-screen moments wherein Arhaan is so comfortable wid each n everyone on d set n even others like him...m sorry 2 say dis bt  guys need 2 do your research well before you put up anything for us...
I request u to plz edit dat page n put sum other couple who fights n has tiffs...Arhaan n Pooja deserve a better column in d magazine... 

GR8 post eden and agree with u... these ppl should not run down stars just to make their magazine sell...
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Completely disappoinited

Your author's should get a confirmation before publishing such stupid speculation.
KAJEN r best buddies. It is not only seen in thr onscreen or offscreen chemistry but also by the fans who have visited them. Whatever is written is lifted from an other source which was published 2yrs back and both of them have denied it. Do you people understand that  such articles affect their personal life and moreover we have to argue with their detractors on this point. Already DMG forum is a war zone, by writing such articles u r jst instigating ppl. We people were already promoting your magazine. Seems like we have to boycott it. Cnt bliv IF cn stoop so low.

Atleast you can use ur common sense, if thngs were so bad btwn dm, dn thrz bound to b a distance nw too . If dt ws d case why wud KSG choose jenny as the best Riddhima, or call her the hottest and most talented actress or wish to be her bodyguard?
Edited by vishnuraj - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wooohooo! My review for EHMMBH got posted... Two times my reviews been posted now! Luv u I-F and Zing ! And Additi was looking gorgeous in the photoshoot and thank you for Suku and Vivian's interviews! :)Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I loved Gurmeet's interview and also the page on Gurmeet and Debina. It was so cute how they wrote that nothing can break this Ram-Sita jodi. SO true!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Interesting part of that so - called article on ''On screen lovers not being friendly'' , was that All the popular jodis on tellywood were included in the top 10 list. Reason ?? only Zing can tell that How all the known jodis suddenly hving problems with each other 🤪 My b bz U guyz wanted some masala for ur magzine.

I Heard that Zing is something different but Now i'll say ""Aa gaye na line pe'' 😉  I whud hv belived the article if  only 1-2 popular jodis were dere & restsome side 0r supporting actors but u ppl were smart used all the popular jodis names to make ur edition a topic 2 b discussed 👍🏼 🤣

@bold..

bang onnn pragati...me too had d xact doubt...seeing tht list...i surely wanna c tht "mahan" writer who come up wid this list...does he/she have ny idea abt indian tv industry??????😳😳😳... i am 200% sure tht person dnt hv knowledge...coz agar hote this list wudn hv contain these popular jodis...😲😆

bt u knw na pragati...nythin for publicity!!!! ufff 😡😡
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so top of the line Ridiculous.

I was very happy after reading Karan Tacker's childhood memory interview and wanted to write a good thank you message for the wonderful interview and photos, but the anger & disappointment of the "NOt SO Friendly Onscreen couples" article overtook that feeling of joy. It seems like you (whoever is in charge of this rubbish) just wanted to throw in an article at the last minute to fill in the blank pages of the "So Called MAGAZINE". Do the editors of the "MAGAZINE" even do their job?

I mean seriously, is the ZING MAGAZINE really a part of the India-forums, or is it an entirely different team/department ? Because, if it is indeed an India-forum Magazine, then you should really get your "facts" checked by watching all the videos and interview articles of the IF, wassuptv, tellybuzz, On the Set location videos, etc.

Did you by any chance happen to miss the last 2 weeks' episodes of WassupTV, which was enitrely based on Karan Tacker & Yashashri Masurkar? If not, then you might want to triple check your facts from next time on for your future "editions of your Magazine".

It was very evident that all of 10 stories of the not so friendly on screen lovers article, was pure rubbish, as the word "Apparently" was used in every sentence. And you call yourself a Magazine, ZING???? Your reporters do heck of a bad job then. No wonder another lame article of Times of India on Karan & Yashashri was copied and pasted here and termed as ZING article. Not only Yasharan's news was pure false report, but also about most of the other onscreen pairs mentioned in the list. Great job. You have got some good number of angry readers ZING!!!!

Thank God & WassupTV for the last Yasharan's WassupTV interview, or else can't imagine what kind of havoc this STUPID article would have caused in our ( Yasharan's fans') minds.

Please read these feedbacks ZING! It is only for your goodness in the future.
AdditiRocks thumbnail
Thank u very much for additi gupta photoshoot..
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vijay bhai. Glad to see Kritz on cover like a diva ! 

Nice to see lot of stars are covered!! 

It was great we saw Sushant, Kritz and Additi Gupta. Love how you put captions on your model!!! 
Additi in white was like angel - that was well describe 👍🏼 Thanks for the beautiful photo shoot of beautiful Krtiz & Additi.
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
yup..completely disgusted abt that so called no so frndly article...🤢
 its just TOP 10 ONSCREEN LOVERS...becz it includes almost all best jodis .except karan kritika and manav archana...🤣
just include them too...then ur list will be fab... 🤣