Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much for Mohit's and Monaya article 😃 Its just fab... specially the monaya pic is so damn cute n adorable😍
tasnim22 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u for additi gupta photoshoot.it was superb..and about that not so friendly article it might b true after that sbs segment.harshad additi r not great friends but they r not enemies.they share great chemistry onscreen and that should matter to fans only..actors personal life shouldnt bother fans
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vijay sir salute to you!!!

at the end u are also media person so will do wht teh media doesss...thank u

bt harshiti were never wht u state...they are good n good frndsss n will be for date!!!

y not include sushant-archana, karan-kritika n how abt raqesh n ridhi tooo🤣
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnim22

thank u for additi gupta photoshoot.it was superb..and about that not so friendly article it might b true after that sbs segment.harshad additi r not great friends but they r not enemies.they share great chemistry onscreen and that should matter to fans only..actors personal life shouldnt bother fans

im sorry to state here bt in tht sbs segment harshad before hand informed sbs tht he may not able to cume coz of shoot bt they didn't inform additi abt it n so she got angry n now they hav sort it out!!
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
what a issues 
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
rati n arjun
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

lagay rahoo good going ZM 😆
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
maria1049 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv uuu kittuu...(kritika kamra)
u r d bestt...
thankzz to zing magzine...

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx vijay...cnt wait 2 read it!! :D
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nits_21

IF authorities, i am good at copy paste, please hire me.

NOt SO Friendly Onscreen couples👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 raised to infiinity

@nits_21: The bold line got me laughing in splits.🤣 🤣🤣😆😆 Completely agree with you.

Zing Magazine is probably trying to take us back in time to when the original (but fake) rumored articles were published about the listed jodis, just for mere cheap publicity. 🤢🤢
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
read only kittus cover story as of now..so i wud only comment on dat ..Personally i loved all her answers... & abt kmh 3 ...she was ryt as if we think practically theres no scope fr kmh 3 as both the earlier seasons ended in the ryt way... bt we certainely dont mind seeing Karanika in a fresh show ...i m glad dat she gave a clarification on her statement though i already knew wht she meant... she has defo. given Pure Pagals a ray of hope of seeing Karanika together again onscreen .. thanxx a ton fr dat kittu...
& on her personal lyf shes absolutely ryt in saying dat a line needs to be drawn b/w reel & real lyf so we are no one to pass comments on Karanika personal lives ..i understand dat communication gaps are bound to happen wen they both hv seprate careers as of now... bt it  can defo. be sorted if they want it to ... & i m sure it will be sorted once karan & kittu stat interacting more oftenly ... just wishing dat the  bst happens to dem in future... Wishing dem happiness &  togetherness in yrs. to come touchwood..luv u both !!! 
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Though i liked kritika's interview n was very happy that u published my review about kuch to log kahenge ...but y dint u put my name under it ?  now who will believe me that i have written it ? why u guys took all the credit to yourself ..this is so bad n annoying ...i m deeply hurt .😭😡 how can u do this ? i want apology now . or do smthn abt it . plz mention my name in ur next edition with apology .