Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yep... that was awesome.. πŸ˜³ MB potrays pain so well πŸ˜³

yes Ashu looked like he needed a BIG HUG in that scene😳😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

yes Ashu looked like he needed a BIG HUG in that scene😳😳

dunchya worry.. he is gonna get a tight jhappi from his HAWTT n SHEXY wifey... very soon β˜ΊοΈ
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

dunchya worry.. he is gonna get a tight jhappi from his HAWTT n SHEXY wifey... very soon β˜ΊοΈ

awww looking fwd to it happening sooonnn😳☺️
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great post tanu di
i was waiting for ur post as u were late(i know the reason)

Sho.. after two erm.. three back to back...Thrilling epis... guess the CVs.. needed to bring us back to reality and adapt to the 'DAILY SOAP' ka pace! πŸ˜†  Yesh .. m shorry .. folks... the epi waj thoda sa.. kheecha hua.. thoda sa.. pheeka!

agree with u
it was really pheeka
namak kam tha
namak kam tha
thoda thoda epi mein to
namak kam tha haan kam tha
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for their eye lock the moment Dr. A sees that Nidhi is back!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...he truly cares abt her as a friend...i liked the scene ...and mallika ka stubborness to make room in his heart come what may...this scene foreshadows the whole process of ashutosh falling in love with nidhi right under mallika's nose,and the reason that turns her into a jealous bitter woman and not a supporting friend...it is very difficult to maintain friendship with a person you love and then see fall for another girl ...even then do not feel like putting the fault at mallika's doorstep for holding a candle for ashutosh despite repeated rejections...

the whole house fiasco is finally here...what scared me was ashutosh ka reaction...even while talking to nidhi the way he said he hated those strangers had my hairs standing,,,,he is passionately and intenselt attached to this house and baba...and when the truth comes to the fore..he would be blinded in rage just like today and clouded in his thoughts as well...

but it is necessary for these wounds to be exposed if it has to heal...and hence the truth has to be out so that he moves on from it and sees life beyond it...

hoping to see nidhi back in hospital soon...
waizmapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing 2day's episode, 1 thing is 4 sure... The future episodes are gonna get super interesting as the story is heading towards its crux... N when the truth is revealed, ashu n nidhi budding love is surely gonna face a severe setback... Im really worried about this but at the same time im really happy 2 see the way ktlk is shaping up... Its definately living up 2 its expections... I really found today episode 2 be 1 of the best n wish to such great episode in the future as well
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...he truly cares abt her as a friend...i liked the scene ...and mallika ka stubborness to make room in his heart come what may...this scene foreshadows the whole process of ashutosh falling in love with nidhi right under mallika's nose,and the reason that turns her into a jealous bitter woman and not a supporting friend...it is very difficult to maintain friendship with a person you love and then see fall for another girl ...even then do not feel like putting the fault at mallika's doorstep for holding a candle for ashutosh despite repeated rejections...

the whole house fiasco is finally here...what scared me was ashutosh ka reaction...even while talking to nidhi the way he said he hated those strangers had my hairs standing,,,,he is passionately and intenselt attached to this house and baba...and when the truth comes to the fore..he would be blinded in rage just like today and clouded in his thoughts as well...

but it is necessary for these wounds to be exposed if it has to heal...and hence the truth has to be out so that he moves on from it and sees life beyond it...

Awesome post.πŸ‘πŸ‘...yeah I can imagine the way he would burn out of rage and totally snap at Nidhi...pushing her away...and I can imagine she would totally have a breakdown...😭😭 passionate love turning into fiery hatred ...😭

what will be interesting is how she calms him down...how he comes back to her...and realizes how much he hurt her...anyway...shall cross that bridge when we get to it... for now...can't wait to see them fall madly in love...πŸ˜ƒ

😭
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

tanu...thanks hun...

the episode was good in parts...the first scene was the scene of the day...ashu not losing his cool yet desperate that mallika understand they have no future or present together and he has been voicing the same to her for 12 years...

Loved ur post SunMeera.. πŸ‘  n indeed after watching the repeats i feel too that the starting 5 mins were the bestest.. lovely heart to heart... of Ashu-Mallu... . i loved how he said.. 'Maine tumhe kabhi dhoka nahi diya' πŸ‘πŸΌ ... but Mallu is seriously bipolar... a minute ago she says.. 'I cant lose ur friendship for marriage' n then a minute later recollecting the rose moment she goes.. 'I wont step back but rather make my place in ur heart'.. whad da?? πŸ˜•

Agree on the healing bit tooo...but the impact was damn scary man πŸ˜² he is gonna break the whole office when he knows that Wifey is the one who took (unknowingly) his happiness πŸ˜­
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Agree on the healing bit tooo...but the impact was damn scary man πŸ˜² he is gonna break the whole office when he knows that Wifey is the one who took (unknowingly) his happiness πŸ˜­

i think his reaction has scared the daylights outta all ashNians...everyone is talking abt it... I wonder what things he'll say to her out of anger...sigh...he'lll hurt her so much...out of his own rage & heartbreak...he'll break her heart...😭