Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

i think his reaction has scared the daylights outta all ashNians...everyone is talking abt it... I wonder what things he'll say to her out of anger...sigh...he'lll hurt her so much...out of his own rage & heartbreak...he'll break her heart...😭

its gonna be a million dollar worth scene... n being wifey he will be double angry coz .. a) he din want to go pyaar ki gali. .but she will lead him on eventually  b) once again one more rishta will break his heart 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The ending was so funny I still can't stop laughing...🤣...the way Chote Sarker was trying to escape Ashu's 'clutches...🤣...Oh god got aching sides now...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaz2009

The ending was so funny I still can't stop laughing...🤣...the way Chote Sarker was trying to escape Ashu's 'clutches...🤣...Oh god got aching sides now...

😆 yeah imagine a scene post marriage...someone tries to touch Nidhi...Dr. A will go NUTS on that unlucky person...probably end up killing him out of rage 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail

😆 yeah imagine a scene post marriage...someone tries to touch Nidhi...Dr. A will go NUTS on that unlucky person...probably end up killing him out of rage 😆

Oh god help that poor soul who dare touch.. Doc A's PROPERTY 😉 aka Wifey!!

Btw.. i think marriage track mus b part of the upcoming theme.. coz almost every alternate epi we have .. 'shadi' talks.. yday.. Nidhi said.. that the lawn is so big it can accomodate Anjis marriage reception n Anji added..that its so big it can accomodate BOTH of their marriage reception 😉
Kavya.S thumbnail
thank u for the wonderful post...
loved the episode...
-renu- thumbnail
what a THAKELA epi yesterday !!! 🥱...

but Tanu, your post is awesome as always...👍🏼
-renu- thumbnail

nahin nahin yaar...Dr. is not psychotic yaar...he's just deeply scarred, n then...he'll be...deeply in love...that's it...😳