Trishna in straight hair or tied up hair

Poll

Should character trishna have straight hair or tied up hair ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
havanfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the character of trishna looks much much much better with the tiedup hair, in straight hair trishna doesnt look her character.

I dont know why the creatives did this blunder of giving her a wig, and that too a bad one.😑😑

And the way in which the creative made her look in that long wig with the hair in front, she looks very unkempt and uncomfortable, 

The juda makes her look much more sharper and authoritative

The way trishnas character is, i believe she is very authoritative and takes care of baapjis entire empire, she would be the last one to appear as if she is trying to look good, 

Trishna would care a damn, coz her authority and her power is her identity, she should not try and look demure. 

I think creatives made a big mistake.😑😑

😭Poor shubhangi, all her efforts that she has put in this character are going down the drain.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shubhu really luks nice with her hair open but her own hair not any wig πŸ˜‘ i didn't like her luk in yesterdays episode...but if she had not been given that wig to wear i can swear she would have looked damn pretty but d wig ruined it all :(
colors2011 thumbnail
I think if trishna has open hair it will go completely against her character, as the topicmaker has pointed out

While shubhangi looks pretty in open hair, but Trishna should always have tied-up hair.

Anyway it is not about Shubhangi that we are discussing here, we are discussing here about Trishna and her look.

So according to me TRISHNA sould have TIED-UP HAIR as that is the character that the makers have in mind, 
and that is what is looking good on TRISHNA.
havanfan thumbnail
at RoKafan4eva

ya dear we are discussing about Trishna and not about Shubhangi, coz this poll has been opened forTRISHNA
i think we all should maintain our dignity by refraining ourselves in getting possessive and obsessed about the ACTOR.

We are discussing the character of TRISHNA and that is what we should be doing.

SHUNBHANGI may or maynot look good in open hair is another question altogether, 

Here the question is about TRISHNA and she should have tiedup hair, as per her character
7pmhavan thumbnail
I agree with the above discussions, even i am of the opinion that Trishna should have tied up hair, 

and anyway if we talk abt shubhu then she looks good both ways, tied up or open.

but Trishna must definitely have tiedup hair.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think u all got me wrong...what i was trying to say was that open hair might have suited trishna if she was not given that wig to wear but ofcourse if we had to chose between trishna sporting that wig or trishna in open hair..then even i would chose trishna in a bun.