Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Siree...looks like u r very much in a worry because of chudail n her tapori language...cheer up...aaj toh khushi ki din hai...n lets dance...

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when those villagers were talking about Dushyant's balidaan and stuff?did they see his face kya balidaan dene waale ka chehra aisa hota😆uske face pe tho ek evil smirk of satisfaction tha
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gullu in her room, wearing Vassy's turban and staring at his mojris (these mojris were the reason for all the trouble😡). She is having fb's of her marriage to Vasant, making Vassy wear those mojris...😭
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Next scene in gulaal room...

gulaal in her room now...focus on vasants mojri as she is seeing them and she is holding vasants pagdi cloth...she having Fbs of vasant when she made him wore these mojdi in his leg...n their marriage...Jk calls gulaal while coming into her room...n says that come out as every one is waiting and think abt what u have to do in rasam...as no need of any late while doing good things...she says u have to keep vasants mojri in front of dushy while every one is watching u outside...when he wore them ur dv with him will be done...n dushy will take care of u whole life...dushy will be ur pati n me Jk ur MIL...she leaves...Jk all sweet words with gulaal...i cant beleive Jk can talk to gulaal even in this way...money ka maamla hai...aisa hi baat karna hoga na...

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey koi dushty ko dekho🤣usko pata bhi nahi aaj uspe dukhon ka pahad tutne wala hai🤣sare sapne kahin kho gaye shaadi karne chale the baaarati ho gaye🤣
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hi Prachu...Me taiyaar hone gai thi
 Meri Teaachu kahan hai...Teac hhhuuu!!!!!

Oye..my chandu..dekh thu ithni ache se tayar hogayi na..me dekh..kya layi hoon tere rolu golu ke liye..
prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hi Prachu...Me taiyaar hone gai thi
 Meri Teaachu kahan hai...Teac hhhuuu!!!!!

Teri wajah se dulha dulhan ruke hue the- Gullu was standing with mojdis in his hands wid Golu Molu in the sun- bechare tan hogaye teri wajah se😛
Anjalg thumbnail
JK barges in to the room and happily, chirpily tells Gullu that everyone is waiting outside for her. She explains the process to Gullu AGAIN and explains that after this DV, Dushy will become her husband and she will become her MIL!! Bol toh aise rahee hai jaise getting her as a MIL is like getting dahi jalebhi!!😕
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Tweety and Geeshy kidhar hai??😭

Anju dunju...me bhi saj dhaj ke ayi..
Anjalg thumbnail
Haila!! Tweety aa gayee and apne saath balloons bhi layee hai!! Wedding gift denaa thaa toh Ludo set laatee na??😡