Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai...

Aaj toh gaana banta hai na??
ye wala gaana toh banta hai na?

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWDCKbtnZI[/YOUTUBE]

hee hee!!

toh aaj me no bakbaking...

Just enjoying the expressions...especially Ali's...I dont know today he almost looks different...angelic!!! His face has as if changed...Just watch him when Gulaal puts the mojris before him, and he looks at her...it is as if he knows his life is gonna change and change forever...but yet in his childish mind nothing has actually changed...he never would bother with naming the relation they shared...she was his with or without this Deeyarvatu! So the mojri wearing was as if just a chance to make her happy by obeying her!!

And when does wear with that child like happiness...and smiles up at Gulaal!!
And Gulaal smiles back!! I swear the whole village has gathered there ...but they have eyes only for each other!! They know they are together now...and so the other is safe...and so they are happy!!!
*sigh**sniff*

just posting the pics in the bottom post...
Enjoy!!!!!

Ek shaadi toh kam se kam enjoy kar le! *sniff*

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Links

http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xgvkt8
http://h-q.tv/go/dm.php?id=xgvkta

Or

Star player links coming up!!
Cant open that😡

-Srushti- thumbnail
I am not putting all the pics..especially JK slapping Gullu and the pics on Gullu in deep thoughts before DV..today the pics are gonna concentrate on the two people who were born to be together...
and finally they are bound together!
Not they needed this name on their relation...
but yet...one cant help but feel their love and happiness oozing out of the screen inspite of the total hostility and enmity surrounding them..they are happy and secure in the shield of each other's love!!

hee hee!! My DOP again..I just love the angle of the shots he has taken during this whole epi!

Oh I love the softness yet an edge in her eyes!!

Owww...he looks so angelic today!

See his mouth opening and shutting as she asks him whether he would obey her! so that she can stay!

Ah! I love the consistency! The same mojris...that were there during the GV marriage!

Oh Just look at his expressions  as he looks down at the mojri she placed before him and then above!

And he looks her up an down so innocently!

oh I love how she tells him through her eyes to wear it!

And look at the utter trepidition in his eyes..which is taken over by a  brilliant smiles!

Ah and the classic scene!

She looks on

Oh I love how he opens his mouth and smiles as if he is losing a bit of balance...it was a tricky step na!!

He fumbled a bit but still he finally did it!

Owww...and just look at them smile !!

And then they stand tall against the world (oye not me this time...Mere against thodi ho sakte hai😛)

-Srushti- thumbnail

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy...awesome post n caps yaara🤗
I am eagerly waiting to write my essays to this epi😍

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Srushti,now this is called "eerie"once again let me repeat myself-kya wonderful casting hai👏casting director ki jai ho😆but credit also goes to both the actors😊

awesome comments and caps.discussion on them for later.looking forward to it😃
prachurya thumbnail
I watched the episode today- It is brilliant!Moreso, bcoz I neva watched it before- wat dialogues!!!- wat work by the actors!!!- absolute delight! Aarey we are all bin bulaaye baraati- chalo nachooo. Can't wait for the discussions to start. And Srushty yaara beutiful caps and  comparisions!👏
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I went through the set of caps above at least for 10 times..neither of them were aware of the future awaiting them..esp Kesar..this one moment has changed their esp his life forever..each of the above clip reminded me of the mandap scene and Kesar's dialogues there...after all this was the base of all...even his love realization comes after this...at this moment of DV neither of them has foreseen such a situation...Yes..I too think that his love for her has nothing to do with this DV..but what ever it may be this DV has always played as a catalyst in between..in every phase of their relation here after..Thank u so much Srush🤗
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Koi Hai...
aaj officially yeh pati-patni jo banenge...naach gaana shuru kare...

prachurya thumbnail
Discussion kab istart hoga? Me joining u guys for today's epi😊
Hi Ramya! Nachooo!
Edited by prachurya - 12 years ago