maaneet romance via SMS - prediction

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

i was like chalo atleast ... we could hear maan's voice on phone ... but no ... this was not possible ... tho SMS ... hi sahin ...

the SMS  convo of maaneet was great ... gud job cv's ... used brain in here ... i loved that part ...

how maan was teasing geet & how he could not upset geet ... how he said he would come on her birthday for sure ...

geet confirming  from maan about the gift ... after confirming she was so happy that maan loves her a lot ... yes geet maan loves u a lot ...

what i thought about geet finding the duppatta on terrace as a gift part was right ... 😆

damn i forgot that why will geet keep the duppatta 😆... she will definitely throw the duppatta out & will not keep it ... 😳

this explains ... what will happen next ... how she will spot the stalker but will not see his face ...

by The way ...

the stalker was saying geet ... it sounded like Gi Gi Gi Geeth 😆copy of darr ... wala dialogue ... ki ki ki ran ...😆

precap :-

geet looks quite scared & worried in office ... & looks like nandreeto are not coming 2 office any more ... very gud ... they can never do any thing ... gud for nothing people ...

when geet receives the flowers ... she is sure that its not from maan but from some one else ... the stalker ...

as in office she was wearing red / pinkish red dress ...

but is SBS segment she was wearing orange dress ...

so i guess we will get some more stalking from the  stalker & some more talks of devil & lucky about how their wives are planning on leaving them & going ...

then i guess

the next  day  while geet is going 2 office or coming home from office ... she will spot the duppatta what she threw out of her room ... in a car ... will follow it ... then we will get to see what we saw in SBB & SBS ...

then maan while coming to home or office from airport ... will see geet & follow geet ... so in this way ... he will save her ...

then he will take her home & they both will know about the stalker ...

i guess by the time they both reach home ...

the amritsar circus is gone ... coz the way nandini was talking ... she is always in  a rush ...

1)rush 2 fall in love ...

2)rush 2  get married same day ...

3)even before their marriage is a month old thinking about divorce ...

jis jet speed se wo ja  rahin hain ...😆

coz nandreeto has no brains & will never listen 2 any one ... so ... she will definitely leave KM along with preeto ... as all attempts 2 convince nandreeto fail ... i guess devky will follow them ...

i wish mamaji also leaves to amritsar along with them ...

but ...

if they all leave then geet will b alone in KM ... i guess the stalker's wish 2 C geet alone in KM will b fullfilled  ... as he is under constant supervision of KM ... he knows the chappa chappa of KM & even aquired the kurban hua photo of geet ...

after coming home from the stalkers place ...

as maan knows geet is all worried & scared ... will try 2 cheer her up & give her confidence & will celebrate her birthday on a grand scale & then ...

geet's birthday party ... finally ...

not sure about diwali celebrations ...  coz they said after 3 days diwali & all servants have come back after 3 days ... KM main diwali jab hoga tab hoga ... but birthday party tho jaroor hogi ... looks like they changed the track ... now ...

means we will definitely get a hot passinate dance number ... salsa ... yeh ...

another post on ...

cv's kya kya recycle karthe hain ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great analysis. i love your predictions. your prediction about the dupatta was also too good. they are taking this track seriously and i am very excited.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyaan01

great analysis. i love your predictions. your prediction about the dupatta was also too good. they are taking this track seriously and i am very excited.

thanks dear ... for liking my predictions ... i am happy that they are now actually using some sense while writing & i hope the same thing is maintained while writing the future episodes coz we all have a lot of expectations from the cv's hope thy will ... live up to the expectations ...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima nice superb post and prediction

Loved your post. Tera terreace pe gift wala prediction thik hua

Hima Precap and SBS mai Geet jo dress pahena hai wo same hai...thik se dekh.

I think Rose Maan gift kia but Geet think thatstalker ne dia and Geet will be scared and angry and Geet will be out from office and this time Maan will be come and Geet see the Dupatta on the stalker's car and then Maaneet's are following the car as per the sbs abd sbb seg...thats I think

and ye Circus pata nahi kab khatam hoga...
dewdropred thumbnail

@ssch === thanks dear ...

@mona === the dress is diff ... in precap it was red dress & SBS it was orange teek se dekh ... ur prediction is gud too regarding the rose ... lets see ...

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice analysis dii

hmmm even me waitin to see geet in orange dress
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Loved the sms vala part...
Maan ne finally apni mishti se baat kari...

Nice prediction di...
Waiting for Maan n the stalker to show his face...things will spice up more...
dewdropred thumbnail

@var ... vidhushi ... abhi === thanks dearies ... waiting for maan ... GC ... 2 enter ...i feel like  its been ages i saw maan ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hay HIMA sweetheart... great prediction... just love to read ur post...
ha new name nandreeto... funny circus... wish ke door stupids door hojayee...
aur maaneet mahi mahi with more maahi... their love become more strong bec's of that stalker gadha ullu ka paattt maan ki geet ko dararahha hai...
maan ko aane do tab maza ayega... ek ulta haath aur tight punch tab toh tu gyaaa.. vik vk viii vikraaam...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: 18mypride

hay HIMA sweetheart... great prediction... just love to read ur post...

ha new name nandreeto... funny circus... wish ke door stupids door hojayee...
aur maaneet mahi mahi with more maahi... their love become more strong bec's of that stalker gadha ullu ka paattt maan ki geet ko dararahha hai...
maan ko aane do tab maza ayega... ek ulta haath aur tight punch tab toh tu gyaaa.. vik vk viii vikraaam...

thanks dear  ... me 2 wish ki these gaddhe go 2 some dur desh from where there is no return ...

yes ... maan & geet;s love was strong ... now with this stalkers entry it will become even more strong ... me waiting 2 see passionate maan ...

vi vi vikram 😆 oh yeah ... kya punch hoga ... its been a long time MSK flexed his muscles on some one ... vi vi vikram will b a gud punching bag for MSK & gud practise session for MSK while showing us some tai chi skills ...