ASR IS BACK with + one "Safety feature"

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

So today what did we see? We see a man who is irrevocably attracted to a women, so much so he could not control his emotions and goes to kiss her! A women he is NOT in a relationship with, who is in fact his employee. On SO many levels this is somewhat taboo. We know ASR is a man "in control" and he LIKES control. However, in this instance, he had none! Just as well he was "saved by the bell" and HE knew if not for that phone ringing, he was about to "admit" to his feelings for Kushi by kissing her! The very fact that he ALMOST did is admission enough!

Now for the announcement of his "intent to marry"' well THAT was a "knee jerk" reaction to his being "painted to a corner" by Kushi. I LOVED her today! She was not afraid to question him, not afraid to ask him for an explanation for his behaviour! Loved Kushi! She wants to know WHY? Why did you keep something that is mine? Why did you try to kiss me? What is this all about? HE however, cannot answer her without giving himself away!

We have to understand that SHE has not been keeping anything of HIS or hankering after him in any way. (she has been drawn to him lately, but this is all VERY new). Whereas we all know that Arnav has got a "Kushi collection" and the Payal was the priced possession in there! He was "compelled" to return it to her, as he felt it was morally wrong to hold on to it, when it belonged to her dead mother! (one orphan to another you know?)

He cant FACE any of this and what it means. He cant respond to her. So he goes back to the party, and sees the "taunting females" ripping threds of his grandma & co, and decide that he will step in. He announces his intent to marry Lavanya, therefore giving them ALL what THEY want, and also giving himself the "out" of his feelings for Kushi! (he goes and plugs into the "safety feature" which is La. The tried and true. Someone who evokes NO feelings in him that will make him loose control)

He is SERIOUSLY misguided if he thinks getting engaged to La will stop him falling more in love with Kushi, coz we ALL know it wont! Then in a sadistic manner he watches HER reaction to the news! That is ALL he really cares about. What SHE thinks! That moment was so ironic, and also tragic!

So folks ASR is back! We were being treated to ARNAV for the past few weeks and we made the mistake of getting used to him! We forgot that ASR was always in there, waiting to come out! ALL these weeks Arnav was giving into his feelings, giving way to his emotions! Today ASR decided to put a stop to all that, and made his statement true..

"If I EVER fall in love'. I WILL stay away from her, coz I live my life with my HEAD not my HEART"!

But what we forget it the BEST part' in that conversation Anjali told him'

"You wont be ABLE to stay away, coz when you try, you will feel like your loosing your very breath"'.

NOW folks comes the part where we see him "loose his breath" while loosing Kushi! Lets see how he HANDLES that!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ralphseattle thumbnail
love ur post. very well said.πŸ‘
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
talk about Sadists!!! We are sadistic since we can't wait for the great ASR's suffering to start. 
lol... eagerly waiting to see his plan backfire on him big time πŸ˜†
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow i loved your post !!
Your so right. We got used to Arnav and now when the ASR is back we all are feeling hurt. 
As he had said to anjali when that girl will come i will stay away from her and thats what he did today. Kinda admitting to himself he loves her and starting to avoid her. 

I just wish ASR all the best in his "avoiding khushi mission" coz he is going to fail at it big time, 
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He sure is back! I've been wondering where he disappeared off to LOL. He just made way for the love to dig into his heart even more deeply by taking such a rash decision. And even though I understand fully why he did such a thing, I can't sympathize with him πŸ€” Does he feel no guilt or confusion whenever he looks at Lavanya? πŸ€” Not even a bit? :/ 

Well, we all know he's gonna pay for what he's done to La, Khushi, and most importantly, HIMSELF.  Can't wait for the pain to kick in! πŸ˜† cause what's a good love story without pain? :P
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in a way we r all sad like khushi today... she has lots of pressure in life..she has earn money for her family and she has to keep smile in front of others  and now she has to yes to that snake's proposal...what a sad life ..her name is khushi...but khushi's gone from her life😭 
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree 100%... very well written😊
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed guys! He is going to SUFFER big time! He is cheating himself as much as La and Kushi by denying his feelings!

La by agreeing to marry her while in love with someone else, and using her to "ward off" his true feelings!

Kushi  by acting like he doesent care when he is mad about her and wants her even MORE than she wants him!

SHE is the love of his life and he wont be able to escape her for long!
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A good analysis. 😊  When I first  saw the episode this evening, I was flabbergasted at  the way he treated her. But after sweating it out in the Gym for 2 hours I am back to my  normal  self πŸ˜†

What I fail to understand is why this sudden anger today?  He has been drawn towards her for the past two weeks. I would say ever since his return from the aborted trip to Nainital  Arnav has not been the  ASR we were used to seeing.

Has he forgotten the past incidents by the pool?. In those scenes it was quite apparent that he was besotted by her looks, So why this sudden volt face today?

To him the attempted/aborted Kiss may have set the alarm bells ringing but for Khushi they had been peeling for quite a while and the volume of the ringing has only increased in the past two weeks.

Yes as you say, part 2 of IPKKND will commence hereafter. In Part 2 he will have to realise his pyar for KKG even if he is unable to give a naam to it
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago