How many of you sympathise with Arnav

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I know everyone is in Khushi sympathising mode(me too) but we should not forget poor Arnav bitwa as to why he is so. Atleast Khushi has Payal to share her feelings and she is always there every night to discuss with Khushi... but Arnav is actually a lonely guy ...noone understands him ...and he is not able to share his feelings with anyone ...even his sister cannot see anything within him (will be happy if she first sees her husband's intentions although!

Arnav is like battling with his emotions and he had mentioned that even if he liked some girl he will try to go far from her πŸ˜­ ...Poor guy...he must be having some cruel past history in his life which has made him the angry young man. He's actually a sheep in a wolf's clothing πŸ˜• 

Today though he took decisions out of anger I think we all know how he feels hurting Khushi more ...

And lastly if he had "actually" kissed and then done this engagement drama...  if not Khushi, then I would have only slapped him πŸ˜†...atleast he kept up to his gentleman status and was embarrassed of the whole act and not to forget he asked Khushi to leave him alone as he was on a verge of going to ASR mode πŸ˜ƒ...So i just feel we should respect his feelings πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
no no no, i m not sympathise with arnav. i hate him. ek ghamandi buisnessman. use khushi ka har ek aasoon ki kimat chukani paregi Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no ... i don't sympathise him.. he surely did wrong and he's gonna pay for it !!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually arnav is running away 4rm emotions he dnt wnt 2 feel..bcz he feels emotions make hm weak.
IronyDied thumbnail
i sympathy him yaarπŸ˜† can i get a slap for thisπŸ€”well i want to tell why! he is not cheating la or khushi ..he is cheating on himself! a person who cheats himself is the biggest fool!πŸ˜† and i sympathy with this love sick fool hottie!πŸ˜† he really doesnt mean t hurt la ..its just that he wants to stay away from khushi..after today he can see that he cant get over khushi and getting married with la is the only way to keep himself away from khushi!
he is preferring his no interest in love nature over his already in love heart! but trust me the day he will understand the fact that he cant over khushi and its impossible to stay away from her he will sort out everything but i just hope till then it shouldnt be too late! 

well this is my love with arnav heart is saying! i dont know but cant stop na😳 its just that i LOVE arnav the character very much..for just one reason i cant get that hate you arnav fact in meπŸ˜” but ya it feels hurt to see khushi in that state and i feel sad for la too BUT!!πŸ₯Ί
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I sort of understand his position but i will never forgive him for what he did today. It was not for Nani's sake did he agree for marriage but fear for his own self, the arnav being exposed to khushi which made him accept marriage with Lavanya. Khushi do not wait for him. He does not deserve you neither does Shyam. I felt really bad for Khushi today. Go girl. He is not laayak for your love.😭
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
No woman who has atleast an ounce of self-respect will sympathize with Arnav. He is spoilt, emotionally incapable and ruthless.. He deserves nothing and Khushi should never have met him.

Another part of me wants Khushi to give "eeth ka jawab patthar se". Just do it Khushi and lets see how ASR struggles with his emotions then 😑
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today was a war between Arnav and ASR and ASR won 
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anu I am with you today...Actually I am just not taking Arnie's or Khushi's side... I think they both are right.. I have sympathy for Khushi for what ASR did for her.. I can understand her pain too.. 😭 but if you think Arnie's side.. when he realized what he was doing, he was going thru emotion conflicts between family and Khushi.. at the party he accepted La to save his family from being down.. 😊 I wont say he did something to hurt her purposely...That time (after they come to realization due to call).. he just wanted some time for himself (alone)...
I am 100% sure he is not happy by heart with his decision actually he loves her a lot but he is not accepting it.. thats the way he is ...
dont bash him.. give him some time...😊
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
I am shouting *ME ME ME*
ppl need to understand the depth of arnav's feelings!