Epi 459: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail
updated. shall add in the green bit by bit πŸ˜³
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kitne questions ek saath DSPji... saamne wale ko jawab dene ka mauka toh do...

Thanks writerjee and BB for the dhansoo dialogues today... tu mujshe jaroorat se jyada pyaar karti hain .. par vishwaas nahin...  DSPji vishwaas bhi karti hain par... aapke gussa mod se dar lagta hain sabko... 

Its gonna be tough for DSP now... tackling enemies from all ends... ba ek narazgi ghar par bhi hain.. hope vahiniji patao's her Dharampati tomo...

waiting for tomo BB
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dhaansu episode today! I don't blame Dutta for getting mad at his wife. Its one thing to be emtional about your husband's deeds and another to put yourself and the unborn baby in harms way. Dutta did lend some ear to what Naku had to say but alas he doesn't have patience to hear the full story. What to do they don't have anger management classes in Ratnagiri !!πŸ˜†

Dutta knows Naku so well and in very crisp dialogues he explained what all explainations Naku might have..super dialogues 😊. He is right that Nakusha doesn't trust him as much. This has happened in the past and now againπŸ˜•. Naku has to work on this seriously!

For Dutta Baji is his shadow  and that is why the anger. Fortunately Baji wasn't around today in the begining. Can't wait to see how Dutta will react once he'll know Baji- Madhu equation. Another questions is how would Balu dada react to Baji - Madhu.  Yes! we are heading for a mahasangram again with Dutta on one side and an army of gangters  on the other. Which side Abhi will take ? will Baji be with Dutta or Dutta will banish him 'coz of Madhu thing ? questions,questions.questions and the answer is with writer jee😊 can't wait.

-Ships

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode. He is back to his angry, mad self. Abhi is not going to forget this, he is as it is angry because of his failed attemts to proove Datta, a criminal. Thanks BB & the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome episode again!
Dutta's anger is warranted and the one line he said, vishwas nahin karti..is probably true from his perspective. Baaji and Naku never say anything to him...and now after the Madhu-Baaji cat is out of the bag, he is going to be even more upset.
I dont think he will angry for a long time, since the baby will calm him down...but Abhi and Dutta are going to be more at loggerheads than anything now...
How is he going to get out of this mess?
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode today ! Loved Dutta's dialogues to Naku.
I was laughing when I read this "tu khadi hogi bhaashaan dene logon ko.. meri vakalat karne ke liye ?".. I agree with Dutta that he hears about Naku's deeds only from others and not from herself. Hope Naku can make him understand the fears that she has. Also, all this drama he didn't need to create before the entire family. He could taken her to the room and done his investigation just betwwen the two of them.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Today my network went for about 3 hours...😑...just when I was about to read part 3.

Frustrating...

Love the episode today...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was kind of right about Dutta's feelings and he got every right to feel this way...he is right...Naku does not show enough trust and faith in him.

You could make a long list...how many time she has hided something from him and how many time he hear the true from someone else.

I know...Naku's intention is good...but that do not make a wrong thing right.

Dutta give his all to her...why does Naku hold back?
πŸ€”

Love Dutta and SP scene...love what Dutta said and he had every right to hit SP.

If the SP goes after Dutta because he hit him...because he just do not like Dutta or because he want to catch Dutta...if the SP use dirty tricks to do that...it just makes Dutta a better person than the SP is.

The reason I am saying this is that Dutta did not go after the SP...even though the SP did everything to provoke Dutta and went after Dutta. I am sure Dutta know many ways he could have stoped the SP...if he wanted to...but he did not...because Dutta believe the SP is an honest cop and was doing his job.

Dutta kind of respect that. 😊
Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mazaa aa gaya aaj ka episode..awesome..i dont know why I am saying this when all Naku got was truckloads of anger from D!! But have to say thatDutta has truly evolved.. he did not make a big fuss in front of the family and dragged her away to the privacy of their room.. excellent..he respects and understands that this is between them and not to be PN ka tamasha.. also the fact that D in spite of being completely riled up and smoking angry, allows Naku to speak.. ok, teekh hai, 2-3 baar usko kaat deta hai.. but he allows and lets her speak at least unlike old times where he passes his verdict based on hear say and not any evidence let alone alow anyone to speak lol..truly speaking he has grown leaps and bounds..
and doosri taraf Naku. sigh.. the poor lady still does not feel comfortable telling her hubby .. why.. cos she knows he will get angry, though she knows she has done no wrong!but could not stop my laugh when D says tu bhashan dene lagi, meri vakalat karne lagi.. hahaha.. see, finally D understood what we all knew so many months ago that no one can beat Naku and her bhashans lol..but solid gussa hai D ko and kya smack kia SP ko bhi.. Baaji must have been shell shocked, ki just now they have managed to get D out of jail and the guy goes and smacks the SP!
I think D realises that Naku did this out of her fear.. fear that she might lose him.. he has begun to understand her fears.. thank god he did not feel that she went to beg for him or that even she feels bad about his dhandha..but out of her love for him she is doing this..but D had the most potent line when he says Naku tumne zarurat se zyaada pyar kiya, lekin bharosa nahi.. it is not completely far from the truth now, isnt it.. she doesnt trust her Dutta to react the way she would expect a norml person to behave and hence she hides all this..but then pls let D realise more on why she does it..
kal lagtha hai Naku will have to papad belo a lot to get him to forgive her..Felt sorry for her in the state she is in.. C'mon Dutta, maan bhi jaa abhi!