Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can I just do a little jig first? Itne dino baad aaj Dutta ko flipped out mode main dekh ke dil baag-baag ho gayaπŸ˜ƒ And boy...does he drip sarcasm when he's angry?!!  Irresistible he is in this modeπŸ‘πŸΌ What gems he spews out..."bolengi aap dharmpatniji..mujh bewkoof ko kuch gyan dengi'...absolutely DELIGHTFUL!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waise I am really missing Zuby today...she would have so looouved today's episode...her fav soutan-in-chief getting a solid dose!!

Today i don't deny Dutta his right to get angry...and surprisingly..he actually did listen to what Nakusha had to say- to quite a certain extent...asked her all the right Qs and his argument was very justified! I can understand Naku's motives behind her mis-adventures but how much it must be hurting Dutta to find out abt them like this...from other peopleπŸ˜’ 

But yes its also true that in the past he's gone ballistic when she's even tried to utter a few words abt her instincts and fears esp in the case of Nana...vishwaas toh Dutta ne bhi nahi kia tha tab uska..
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreee with u shalz.  πŸ˜†   zuby would be very happy today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was apprehensive abt how dutta wil react and i was fearign he will not spare SP  and i gueessed rite ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he dnt see  nor cared he walked  in SP's domain and smacked him -without thinking wht repurcussions ..

Oh i loved it how he spoke to SP

,Tujhe kalam laganae ka shauk hai  ...nikalal apnei kaannon ki kitab se kalam aur laga de yahin, ...
...mujhe tak phunchne ke liye ,,,meri patni ko beech mein lane ki koshish bhi mat karna ...

,,loved to see dutta back to  his LEO  mode ,,,,i loved the way he was angry but in a controled manner ,,pullign NAkku in the room ,... made her sit on the sofa and continued his rantign ,,,absoulutely loved his dialouges 

he didnt let naku justify ,,but still nakku was able to tel him,, she she realsied in the crowd of his well wishers there are sme haters and dushman tooo ,,,,,

usualy nakku would not have got to speak al this he heard this , duta has improved -----

i simply loved Duta Today and naku did desrve this scoldign ,,i can fully imagine wht dutta would feel ,,to hear this frm another person..he is rite in saying she did not trust him ...

Oh how we all wish we could have seen this on the screeen  ---i hate some one

Thsnk BB and writerjee

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow so here we are! got to say ive missed this thread..first feedback of the week and i must say its one of those episodes that has you hooked  throughout.
so it feels like ages ago now but i'm pretty sure last week i claimed with the up most confidence that dutta would not blow his top but i was wrong.! stupid me!! should have known better.. i actually did think dutta would tone the anger down because of nakusha's pregnant state but god no.! He dragged her full on..like he would have done any other time..but as others have mentioned there is definitely..something in dutta that has softened..even though he is as angry as ever he is consious of the fact that he would not lash out on his wife in front of the whole family..at least the majority of it was in privacy. There's been times when nakusha has not had that luxury for sure. I think this time around dutta is right to be hurt. to.be angry.  --- and i just loved that line of his today...'tu zarurat se zyada pyaar karti hai..nakusha... lekin... vishwas nahin karti ..'
..for him it probably seems like there is something he is doing wrong as a  husband. Is he not providing her  with the love..with affection ..with the reassurance that he is there for her..and if he is why is she hiding things from him??
I do understand dutta here,,time and time again nakusha..feels as if she cannot share things with him and he is left in the dark but today when dutta was fuming..my heart sunk for nakusha, i think probably because she is both mother with her unborn child ..with her husband accusing her so harshly..poor thing was in tears. But like i said i think its more to do with the fact she is pregnant than anything. i think if it was under normal circumstances i would have been more on duttas side..here i kind of stand in the middle of them both.
But as ever..the highlight for me is duttas dialogues.. love his sarcasm when he is angry..and boy does he know his dharampatniji.. well.
The way dutta changes his phrases so sarcastically..in theory the term nakushaji and dharampatniji are meant for respect..yet the way dutta throws them out they sound worse than a standard insult.!! it would have been better if he had just used the line..aye ladki!!! (actually hes not said that for a while as he?. )
anyway..i think dutta today mentioned all those things that only "nakumati - new name for the bhashan queen..! could get up too.." guess secretly dutta had a mental note of all these things that nakusha is known for  aaj kaam lag gayay.πŸ˜‰sab bol diya!!! from bhashan to bheek.! Amazing dialouges and i cant lie and pretend they didnt make me laugh because they did. I don't know y but  for me as horrfic duttas anger is and should be  there is a very sarcastic way in which he enthersises things and the odd word or two just makes me laugh and then im shaken back to the seriousness of the anger. Hes entertaining for sure..never change dutta ..we love you for your off the head antics!πŸ˜‰
AND  the SP gets a slap around the face!, to be honest that should have happened a long time ago and the  respected writer ends it with such an important precap.. nakusha is just about to enter duttas office..and o no..the end!! - i think will have some heartfelt apology from naku tomorrow..don't know if dutta will give in so easily though.
Looking forward to 2morrow..thank you very much bb and the writer..
amazing job as ever
jagruti.

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all!! So Dutta goes and gives SP some shock and awe! πŸ˜’ Why oh why!!!? He could have done something else!! In wake of the promo this thappad is going to be very bhari on D is it? 

Since all of u are talking about sarcasm in his anger, i think my fav bit was when she begins saying, "Aapko thes nahi pochana tha.." and he says, "ye maine pehle bhi suna hai... hamesha bolti hai isiliye mat bol.. wo bol jo mujhe sun na hai!" πŸ€£ I was imagining the puppy-face Naku could have made then, but Dutta was in no mood!! Ufff, gussa gussa! Old habits die hard. but yeah, he was justified in getting angry. Ab i hope he cools down fast too.
BTW, no one pointed out to this: what was Aayisaheb doing outside their room? Overhearing the screaming?? πŸ˜• It could have been heard anyway na πŸ˜†

Shall catch u all tonight. I am having a very hard time at work these few days!!
Cheers to all u lovelies who are already here and who are still to come too!! πŸ˜³
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Shall catch u all tonight. I am having a very hard time at work these few days!!

Aww BB here is a bear hug to make you feel better πŸ€—...hope everything works out well for you :)
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vishwas nahin karti  look who's talking the ultimate dhoka screamer but yes poor guy always the last one to knw his wife secrets. Dutta and his sarcasms are the best when blasting baaajirao and his vahinijee...totally loved it. but picture abhi baaki hai tom it's naku's turn. Feel bad for abhi bechara apni biwi se kam pareshaan tha jo ab dusre ki biwi ke chhakar mein bhi maar kah raha hai...lol. Thanks BB for the webisode and my best wishes hope everything goes fine at ur work. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: I was really expecting a properly boxing match between ASD and DSP. But looks like they will be 'encountering' each other soon.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow this thread is open...gd nw i cn post my review ereπŸ˜ƒ
brilliant update...dutta as always stole the shw..i mus say he dominated this update big time... i wud hav loved 2 c MR play this role...
as sum1 mentioned i liked hw dutta tuk naku 2 their room n didnt bash her infront of evry1...its gd...n he didn't drag her awfully as he used 2 mst probably becos she's preggy n evn tho he is angry he is stil aware of it.
one thing no1 noted bt i did was the mention of madhu cumin from rupali#s bedroom...m glad she's nt been 4gtn, wud like2 c her return in the next few updates...
dutta was in ful form 2day n bk 2 bashing baji...wer is moony she mus b tkin account of this.
dutta is nt wrong wen he says 2 naku tht he always learns things abt her from others, altho he's neva sed this 2 naku bt m sure it hurts him2 no tht the wife hu claims 2 love him mre thn nethin in this world shows lack of trust n faith wen it cums 2 revealing matters, naku makes the sme mistake n her excuse is always "i didnt wna hurt u" bt doesnt she realise, tht by hiding it she's hurting him...m sure he wud lsn 2 her if she approached him with the matter.
loved the last scene wer dutta slaps SP n challenges him 2 do wt he wnts as he's jus slapped him in his adda.lol...dnt tel me the encounter notice cums from this act?πŸ˜• its tht a bit 2 extreme for a slap?