Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Completley agree with you. Red completely stole the limelight today, well atleast in Arnav's eyes and heart for suree! And yeah even if the kiss is a hit or a miss..Im already stunned by them being soo close to each other...just so unexpected but always welcomeddd by mee!
Awesome post likee alwayss :)
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post!

Totally agree with every point-we have to remember that although I feel quite sorry for La, she said it herself "the saris got swapped, but red is ASR's fave colour"...Khushi knew she was a goner then. The guy can barely take his eyes off her when she's in her simple chudi daars...a chamak challo firey red sari was definitely heating things up to the next level!

The kiss-has to be a hit and miss-
Evidence? For one the SBS? SBB? segment...he's going to freak at his "weird" behavior, what's he thinking going all close proximity on Khushi Kumari?! No no no...just no.
Predicting the reason for the abrupt halt to when he just got in a little close in the precap is simply cause he's going to move away next second...CVs are driving the fans insane but when has any track moved with such a speed...they're going to give a little..bit by bit ;)

Otherwise! Waheyy! Atleasttt he moved in! This will now trigger some unexplained feelings and behavioural acknowledgements...where will ASR get his answers? From KKG of course. (Bechari kahan phasi!) ;) I love it!

Can't wait for tomorrow...these guys set the stage alight Barun doesn't even need a red sari to give Miss Chamak Challo a run for her money!

:D Thanks for the post again! Loved the shrek video, made me chuckle xxx
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: current

...meaning WTH...in French..in ASR talk..OMG..What the heck was that??..The woman in Scarlett struck like lightening with the magic phankaaas  going with the wind whereas it should really be Fan us the fan gurls ..puhleez..!!!πŸ˜†

The battle of the mini blue blouse lost to the Aura of red..the red that stunned us all...Arnav Singh struck bold at the end of the rainbow of red red and only red..BTW..as an aside why did Shyamooo have a red bed cover...Fiery red for the hotwa only..green slime for the slime..and ..another BTW..
our shirking red rose comes bold as brass on to Anjali's husband..when she has never been introduced..and where was that huge big pic of the happy couple on top of the bed..Sheesh..

But this was all just minor irritants in the path of fire gone haywire..where glances beckoned ..the whole party scene playing eye Ball snooker was quite dragged on ..for Pete's sake..La was Duh as usual...She is on deaf, blind and mute mode in front of the sheer heat generated ..can someone blame her??

The precap..OMG..ARHI and close enough *gasp* to kiss..It looks like a kiss...But then the French always were the best..my way of saying..dream on..from footsie to eyeball snooker..are we in for tonsil soccer?

WOW ..the Creatives have actually ripped the foot massage and Kiss (coupons)?? from the SHREK??cause i suspect the Kiss will be a HIT and MISS..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfR2c_MMC0U[/YOUTUBE]

going..going..straight for the tonsils...*Zain wakes up *

Awesome picsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ girl!!

Lightening and thunder, earthquakes and aftershocks...today, it had it all...the initial few minutes and the ending ones so dwarfed the slimeball's sliminess...as you say, minor irritants.

But I did notice ODB's exasperated annoyance at Nani's seal of approval for La...ha, ha ha ...how the mighty have changed!! And I mean both, Nani-Nawasa

And in case there is any lingering doubt in anyone's mind (not that I think there is any, ...doubt I mean,...after so many, detailed, expositary postsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ), he was making love to her, in the foot ministration sequence...notice how he caresses her foot before he warns of the pain...

Barun and Sanaya...u nailed it guysπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

P.S.: ...do ya have to rub it in Zainu dear?? Pari, my love...I'll be there soon!!!πŸ˜ƒ

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*spam alert*
@sbk2 and mommy2000 eep okay more eep ❀️
caskett shipper here too.. gosh, when i saw the first page pic on sbk2.. started wondering and then reach here to see the same with mommy..
love their chemistry too.. and shipping shipping all the way as lani would say!!! πŸ˜›
talking of kisses?? ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Y4cLUI19w[/YOUTUBE]

no sorries for zain.. impulsive spammer mode 🀣
don't care now if its a HIT and a MISS.. at least there was a hit!!
HIT me baby one more time.. anyway, what else can happen between an INCH???? ☺️

@mommy.. yeah, i just remember u asking my name on ur post.. very early to reply now?? everyone owns a name right? what does 'do you have a name mean?"πŸ˜† its sindhu, go with sinnie, sin, pin, zin etc or le'infant as some would say!!πŸ˜†

*returns to the replay button of YT*

Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
emily22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya... it is going to be a hit and miss for sureπŸ˜†

Loved your post
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

*spam alert*
caskett shipper here too.. gosh, when i saw the first page pic on sbk2.. started wondering and then reach here to see the same with mommy..
love their chemistry too.. and shipping shipping all the way as lani would say!!! πŸ˜›
talking of kisses?? ☺️

@mommy.. yeah, i just remember u asking my name on ur post.. very early to reply now?? everyone owns a name right? what does 'do you have a name mean?"πŸ˜† its sindhu, go with sinnie, sin, pin, zin etc or le'infant as some would say!!πŸ˜†

Hi Sindhu!

I'm Shweta...

I'm a huuugggee fan of Castle. And you made my evening by posting that video. 

Castle and Beckett are so cute together, especially after he confessed and she pretends not to have heard it.
Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic make a wonderful pair.

Sorry Zain! 
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*HIGH SPAM ALERT*

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

*spam alert*
talking of kisses?? ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Y4cLUI19w[/YOUTUBE]

@SinnieπŸ˜‰ Anytime is a good time to reply on this IF...everyone is sleepless in "wherever" with the "heat"wave that we are experiencing in ArHILandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How can i forget that epi on Castle!!!  I love their chemistry, comic timing and everything else!!! 

au revoir (keeping with the "french" theme) - me goes to catch yesterday's epi of castle in a desparate attempt to distract myself!!

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely Zain...as usual..
and yes, there seems to be some inspiration from Shrek πŸ˜‰

I am sooo with you on the fact that where is the beautiful picture of shymooo and anji???

and after the precap... I am eager to see what happens tonight 😍 kiss or a miss
SudsAddict thumbnail
@current about the hit or miss...either is fine! I think the best part of tomorrow's episode will be today's precap.😍...not sure if i am ready for a full on Tonsil hockey (sorry but i am a canuck...we love our hockey) but boy would that not be the episode to take solice in during the Shyaam hate track...yuck makes me wanna gag just by thinking of the possibility to endure Shyaam and Buaji.🀒..till the next almost kiss...c'est la vie, sacre bleu!!

humhemeghna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
I am bit bewildered at the show
1) Switching up the Sarees...give me a break...how were they going to get the blouse stitched in time for the next day. About the blouses - knowing Khushi, Anjali thought of giving her a bare there blouse...now if Khushi wore that blouse then Arnav's statement " thoda dhard hoga" would be for a whole other reason πŸ˜‰
2) Anjali and Khushi have discussed death and love, both such talkers and Khushi has entered every room in the house and  Shyam, his profession, his absenteeism never came up in conversation. Arnav never checked up to see where this dude is? Anjali is 3 years into her marriage and still camps at her maika.  Why aren't the alarms going off? But then I live in apartment, nobody get lost or forgotten our place.
3) All the staring and sharmaoing...and it missed everybody in that household...big house problems

And then Arnav with his upper echelon swagger, smoldering brown eyes and that day old stubble...takes my breath almost madhosh...I meant Khushi's breath away and that whole show make completely and absolute sense.