current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...meaning WTH...in French..in ASR talk..OMG..What the heck was that??..The woman in Scarlett struck like lightening with the magic phankaaas  going with the wind whereas it should really be Fan us the fan gurls ..puhleez..!!!πŸ˜†

The battle of the mini blue blouse lost to the Aura of red..the red that stunned us all...Arnav Singh struck bold at the end of the rainbow of red red and only red..BTW..as an aside why did Shyamooo have a red bed cover...Fiery red for the hotwa only..green slime for the slime..and ..another BTW..
our shirking red rose comes bold as brass on to Anjali's husband..when she has never been introduced..and where was that huge big pic of the happy couple on top of the bed..Sheesh..

But this was all just minor irritants in the path of fire gone haywire..where glances beckoned ..the whole party scene playing eye Ball snooker was quite dragged on ..for Pete's sake..La was Duh as usual...She is on deaf, blind and mute mode in front of the sheer heat generated ..can someone blame her??

The precap..OMG..ARHI and close enough *gasp* to kiss..It looks like a kiss...But then the French always were the best..my way of saying..dream on..from footsie to eyeball snooker..are we in for tonsil soccer?

WOW ..the Creatives have actually ripped the foot massage and Kiss (coupons)?? from the SHREK??cause i suspect the Kiss will be a HIT and MISS..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfR2c_MMC0U[/YOUTUBE]

going..going..straight for the tonsils...*Zain wakes up *

Edited by current - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yup Zainab!... The kiss is defo a hit and miss!...

La's mini blouse or blouse ke naam par kalaank couldn't even hold Arnav's gaze for a nano second while his eyes were glued onto Khushi's avatar the entire time... her aura, the exquisiteness of her features, even the parting of her hair didn't go unnoticed by ASR... Gosh Khushi was on the fire these last two days... and Arnav was burning/ bathing in this fire!!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Zain πŸ€—

I was eagerly waiting for your post. The day seems incomplete without it.

The blue blouse and blue shirt was color coordinated but red always rules over blue. 

MIss Blah(blue) is too blue(cool) to sense the heat.

The pic grew limbs and found it's way to the closets of RM.

The KISS...ALMOST KISS...HIT and MISS who cares? The lips were an inch apart...close enough to taste each other's breath..close enough for us to feel the heat.

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zain! πŸ€—

Short and  Sweet...
Shyamoo's having red duvet...nice point! Ufff! his a la Krissh jump to save himself...This man hides behind Anjali's palloo, bed and wat not...geez! She entering her room and almost seeing...His Rani Sahiba saving everything was random...

Hey dat song lyrics suited dat scene (But I don know such long eyelocks r possible...Mine lasted for almost some 15 secs, in which I was thinking whether I turned into an alien and it ended with me laughing like crazy)

Ha! Red saree...here I wanna giv credits 2 her Cinderella slippers...For once no Lucknowi jhooti!
His Husky voice , holding her and taking her foot...gosh! *a big thud*
Hey he was not looking at her while showing Payal, for a sec something like guilt was seen(apology for keeping something related with her mom so long?!) ya me needs eye check?!πŸ˜•

Precap- miss missed the kiss, But we are in bliss...for, she is his...
 Arnie boy hereafter keep in mind

Teach not thy lip such scorn, for it was made
For kissing, lady, not for such contempt.
~William Shakespeare

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain strikes again...and in French!!!  *no pun intended* Very fitting since it is a prelude to the kiss (french forte) and by the doors (french, again!!)!!!

The red aura overpowered the Blue(s)
Hearts yearning amidst the dimmed hues
Anklet that was lost is now found
Bringing with it a promise of love profound!!!

Zains - who cares about the slimy gr(een)ime under red covers - let's keep him where he was - under wraps or hiding behind his wife's pallu!!! I don't know if you have seen the SBB footage - LA/Arnav engagement will be announced.  *groans* why now???  uff!!!!

btw...tagged you on scarlet's thread ---- your turn now!!!!

@ Fari - second that - day's not complete with Zain at her Zainest best!!!πŸ˜‰

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zainab your posts not only humour my evening but complete my visit to IF!!Eagerly await your write ups!!
lol we all know it's going to be a hit miss kiss...hone laga hai lekin beech mein kabab mein haddi!!Probably Khushi herself although she looked very much keen to reciprocate the smooochy woochy chumma chumma de dehhh πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LA is a doughnut you know the bit missing in the middle types...how can you miss the obvious glances the heat the jaadu and nasha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean your eyes are supposed to be on your man but when your man has eyes for someone else there is something fishy going on how can she not clock it!!!i mean how can anyone not clock it?
You know what annoyed me DAMMIT Arnav made putting a sprained ankle back into place so easy well if i had known Mr Hotwa had another talent onto his list i might have paid a visit when i sprained mine!!This guys talent has no end such multitude of talent waah ji waah  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lmao the phankaas are beyond a joke now!!What is Arnav a ghost?that his presence brings a ghush of air that hits Khushis face and the hair flies and she feels his presence-bringing me back to my fave quote love is like the wind you cant see it but you sure as hell can feel it!!it makes me laugh everytime that damn wind blows Arnav is round the corner!!!If only i had that radar i'd be sorted!!
Please why did no one suffocate the slimeball under his blanket  kill him!!!And Khushi is worse than LA how can anyone miss the picture above the bed seriously?!!!
It's like playing three blind mice!!
Edited by **Tinkerbell** - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya Zainu πŸ€—

Sweet post dear! Love how you selected the perfect picture and video for your post .
Naughty Zain...talking about Arnav reaching for the tonsils πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Let's try to be PG 13 here. πŸ˜³

The Forum people are in a tizzy and feeling giddy with happiness πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, after you pointed out I remembered how Khushi boldly walked into Anjali's room towards her 'sleeping' husband πŸ˜• 
It was an awkward scene. But I completely forgot about it because the scenes that followed blew everything else away. 

La caught Arnav several times looking longingly at Khushi and yet was clueless. Everyone around them was ignorant about the leads staring at each other.  πŸ˜•

Coming to the precap...uff never imagined would see one of these already. Him about to kiss her is a huge huge thing...of course its probably not going to happen.

After seeing the SBB segment my exultation came down several notches - back to the harsh reality from the dreamland Arhi have been creating. 
Nani approves of La πŸ˜”  I never thought it would come to this. 
Khushi the virtuous one will probably quietly step aside. Arghhh!

Ok, back to the lovely episode -  superb heart-stopping romance.

Barun had such a soft look on his face today - lovelorn eyes as besotting as usual. When he was setting her ankle his eyes reflected her pain - beautifully emoted.
What a droolicious dreamy guy!😳

Sanaya looked like a fragile 'sangemarmar ki moorat'. Perfect expressions on her face as well.

Their expressions and eyes justified the scarcity of dialogues in that epic scene. 

Sarun rock! 

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely love your title and the electricity puns!

What can I say about the episode that hasn't been said already.

BTW agree how Khushi entered the bedroom while Shyam was "sleeping" a bit odd.

But I quickly forgot all that when ArShi were centre stage!  *sigh*
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Zainu πŸ€—

Sweet post dear! Love how you selected the perfect picture and video for your post .
Naughty Zain...talking about Arnav reaching for the tonsils πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Let's try to be PG 13 here. πŸ˜³

The Forum people are in a tizzy and feeling giddy with happiness πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, after you pointed out I remembered how Khushi boldly walked into Anjali's room towards her 'sleeping' husband πŸ˜• 
It was an awkward scene. But I completely forgot about it because the scenes that followed blew everything else away. 

La caught Arnav several times looking longingly at Khushi and yet was clueless. Everyone around them was ignorant about the leads staring at each other.  πŸ˜•

Coming to the precap...uff never imagined would see one of these already. Him about to kiss her is a huge huge thing...of course its probably not going to happen.

After seeing the SBB segment my exultation came down several notches - back to the harsh reality from the dreamland Arhi have been creating. 
Nani approves of La πŸ˜”  I never thought it would come to this. 
Khushi the virtuous one will probably quietly step aside. Arghhh!

Ok, back to the lovely episode -  superb heart-stopping romance.

Barun had such a soft look on his face today - lovelorn eyes as besotting as usual. When he was setting her ankle his eyes reflected her pain - beautifully emoted.
What a droolicious dreamy guy!😳

Sanaya looked like a fragile 'sangemarmar ki moorat'. Perfect expressions on her face as well.

Their expressions and eyes justified the scarcity of dialogues in that epic scene. 

Sarun rock! 

Like your comment, Shweta!!!

@bold-My fear is that anjali is going to remember the incident (khushi brass & bold walking into her room) when things turn unpleasant !!!

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommy2000

Like your comment, Shweta!!!

@bold-My fear is that anjali is going to remember the incident (khushi brass & bold walking into her room) when things turn unpleasant !!!

Thanks Renu! πŸ˜ƒ

I know, I cringed when Khushi was trying to go near Shyam. It'll probably come back to bite Khushi in the ...

I did not like that scene at all.  
The two-timing lunatic is going to make life hell for Khushi πŸ˜”