Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aparna, Aish, Ani, Sharon: Amazing thoughts being exchanged!! 
Loved all the comments from everyone! Marina, Minaxi, Harshita: thank u for the comments too.. i am sure we'll get the answers to all our thoughts in the episodes to cme. Marina, true the precap is scaring. Like Harshita said, u can't get away by hitting a cop and that too the SP of ur district! Ufff Dutta and his anger!!
Sorry, I am too tied down today so unable to respond to each one of you. 
Ani and Aish: i have forwarded ur posts to the writer too.. lets see what perspective of thoughts do we get from there about Dutta's choice of going down the path of crime as well as killing the manager of the garage. I shall post the answer once i get it πŸ˜³
For now, going back to some grueling tasks at hand 
Cheers!!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

This politician Sawant & the judge Sawant are brothers? ( Datta told Baji, Eknaath Sawant ka bhai hay)

yes dear. That judge Sawant was this politician Sawan't brother πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta goes right up to SP and smacks him on the face? 😲😲😲That was one hell of a precap! I am yet to recover from it! Reminds of those days when we used to dissect LTL precap for hours together.
I was wondering how would Dutta this time handle the situation with bauli in the picture. I certainly didnt expect him to take his anger out on ASD. 😲
TheRager thumbnail
Coming to the actual episode...I so wanted to see scenes like the Tasha scenes we had today in the webisode. Naku's food cravings...and Dutta carrying his pregnant wife upstairs to their room. Why did they do this to us!
On the non-Tasha part the plot is thickening for Dutta. He has so many things to deal with-problems with law and ASD, problems with Mhatre, problems with Kala and Nave and then prospective problems with Sawant. I hope in the end everything ends well. I feel Dutta's best ally can be ASD if they can work together. For now it looks like they will have a hand to hand meeting as Dutta's smack was more personal rather than a law and order problem.
I hope the webisodes end with two weddings and a birth. Btw talking abt Naku's pregnancy isnt it moving really fast? I mean during Ganpati Naku entered her fourth month and in 15-20 days she is already in the 5th month. Anyways good for Dutta...he can soon feel the baby too.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would like to believe this D-N kitchen scene was a special gift for me as it was my birthday yesterday! Last year on 1st Nov, we had the payal scene. So a big thank you to writer jee for such a heart warming and lovely scene between D-N and of course for postponing the D yelling at N session for the following day! In this scene today, I saw glimpses of that old impish Naku who was not scared to keep on pestering D for anything or anyone..felt nice to see her trying her best to cajole D to take her out at that time of the night! I am sure Dutta himself must be missing this side of Naku as she is just so super stressed these days. Wish he had just listened to her and taken her out.. she only ever goes to the temple these days.. it is beautiful though that D is by her side revelling and enjoying in all these small and beautiful aspects of motherhood :D..he truly becomes just Naku's Dutta then na..

When I see D with N, I am sort of convinced he is ready to give up the bad deeds, but the way he stresses to Baaji that DSP will decide how Mhatre should die gave me the shivers! DSP the Don is still very much alive, though the Naku effect has mellowed him in his personal life. Hmm, we have to wait and see what happens to this rishta from Sawant..D has not missed the look of panic/unease on Roops face and may probe further and hope he does. I am hoping she was worried for Baaji and MAdhu here. I like the fact how D never misses a single thing irrespective of how busy/pre occupied he may be..

OMG, the pre cap is just so unexpected. Truly a cliff hanger..I was all expecting Naku to get a sever telling off..and am sure that's surely on the cards.. but then never ever imagined he would go and lay into Abhi.. good grief, what is he thinking.. Dutta tandh rakh!! Though to be very honest, I am loving this D !!!!

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

In this scene today, I saw glimpses of that old impish Naku who was not scared to keep on pestering D for anything or anyone..felt nice to see her trying her best to cajole D to take her out at that time of the night! I am sure Dutta himself must be missing this side of Naku as she is just so super stressed these days. Wish he had just listened to her and taken her out.. she only ever goes to the temple these days.. it is beautiful though that D is by her side revelling and enjoying in all these small and beautiful aspects of motherhood :D..he truly becomes just Naku's Dutta then na..

Good point you have raised here Vandu. Naku has chosen the life of a don's wife for herself. But still I wonder if she misses the simple pleasures of life like going out to say have chaat or to the market or socializing. Even I wonder where she wanted to go. Its rarely that she gets these whims.

OMG, the pre cap is just so unexpected. Truly a cliff hanger..I was all expecting Naku to get a sever telling off..and am sure that's surely on the cards.. but then never ever imagined he would go and lay into Abhi.. good grief, what is he thinking.. Dutta tandh rakh!! Though to be very honest, I am loving this D !!!!

I love this Dutta too...his impulsive and totally unexpected reations to situations. I wonder how ASD will deal with this smack.
prettywoman thumbnail
Shreya..thisis vintage good old Dutta na.. sigh..yes, I too wonder how ASD will deal with this.. i doubt we will go down the route of getting D jailed for hiting a cop..as that is a bit of a cliche though very valid too!

Regarding Naku wanting to go out, i dont think the poor soul had any such location in mind, but just wanted to spend some quality time with ehr hubby away from usual setting of PN! i mean kab takh wahi bedroom, wahi kitchen mein hi milte hain na hahahaha..she showed a side of Naku as a normal woman though she has not had a normal life na.. I loved it though to see her come out of her shell, esp the way D eyes her suspiciously when she asks ever so cutely ki aap maan jaoege meri ek baat!! and it was classic how D knew it must be something he may not want to fulfill and eyes her suspiciously!
TheRager thumbnail
Vandu I feel ASD would have taken legal action against Dutta if Dutta would have hit him for prosecuting him for illegal businesses or other crimes. But Dutta smacked him for taking his wife to Apte's house. This happenned after an unofficial conversation between Naku and ASD. And Naku is more responsible for going...afterall she is an adult woman and went as per her own will. But Dutta and Abhi give me the vibes of two competitive high school boys who are very much alike and yet cant see eye to eye. So I feel they may solve this like how high school boys solve their matters. πŸ˜‰But I hope all this results in a stronger bonding between Dutta and Abhi. πŸ˜†
prettywoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Vandu I feel ASD would have taken legal action against Dutta if Dutta would have hit him for prosecuting him for illegal businesses or other crimes. But Dutta smacked him for taking his wife to Apte's house. This happenned after an unofficial conversation between Naku and ASD. And Naku is more responsible for going...afterall she is an adult woman and went as per her own will. But Dutta and Abhi give me the vibes of two competitive high school boys who are very much alike and yet cant see eye to eye. So I feel they may solve this like how high school boys solve their matters. πŸ˜‰But I hope all this results in a stronger bonding between Dutta and Abhi. πŸ˜†

completely agree.. high school boys OMG🀣🀣🀣🀣
but you are right that as this is all so unofficial, there wont be any legal repercussions, just ego repercussions hahahaha
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

completely agree.. high school boys OMG🀣🀣🀣🀣
but you are right that as this is all so unofficial, there wont be any legal repercussions, just ego repercussions hahahaha

Ego repercussions...thats a good one! I think that was expected. They were itching for a fight for a while. This is the perfect reason. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†