Epi 458: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
cnt wait 2 see duttas reaction but wil wait :)
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aparna…I did not have the chance to answer your post in yesterdays episode...before the thread was close.😊

Aparna:
I agree, its not possible for Dutta to return back to a normal life. Like how Baaji told him before getting into this world, "yaha ek baar aaya, tho return ticket nahin hota...u-turn nahin maar sakta...". Its a fact that I've heard generally about underworld. But inspite of that, Dutta can maybe tone down various negative aspects so that atleast his conscious is clear, like...

1) Killing to be restricted to people who are a threat to someone's life (his own, his family, or his people), and that too as a last resort. Like...

- Stop killing people purely in rage, like how he did with Apte. Apte wasnt a nasty gangster or something, he was basically a greedy person who was threatening people for his selfish ends. But the main reason why Dutta killed him at that time was due to his rage towards Nakku (he was constantly getting flashbacks of Nakku's face revelation, and when that anger reached a peak, he lit fire to Apte!) So it was basically misdirected anger that was taken out on Apte. Burning someone alive is terrible !

- He needs to come out of his "dhoka" syndrome, and stop killing people JUST bcos of it. I dont feel "dhoka" is a sin big enough that deserves a punishment like death! Ofcourse, they need to be punished severely, but punish them in a way that they might never forget it! But if their sin is ONLY "dhoka" (if they are not "killlers" basically), I really dont think they deserved death. Like for eg., though I was really disgusted by what the "old" Dutta's garage manager did to him (luring Seema to marry him), but I still dint feel he deserved to be killed for that. Agreed that man was a "kameena", and yes, from Dutta's POV, it was justice for what he did to Dutta, but objectively, it wasnt. And if it was, I think Seema was more at fault than the garage manager, as her dhoka to Dutta was much greater than what that manager did to him. But he let her go because he once loved her. That wasnt fair. 

So since not all sins are punishable by death, by restricting his killings, atleast his conscious might be clear that his killings are mainly as "self-defense" or to "protect" someone's life.  There wont be any guilt element as he would basically be killing people who genuinely deserved to die.

2) Completely stop his smuggling activities. I mean, he has enough and more businesses now, he has diversified in many fields/industries that even if he stops smuggling, he will still be a rich businessman.

So by following the above 2 principles, I think it would be possible for Dutta to tone down the extent of his "illegal" and "unethical" practices, thereby bringing down his wrong doings in the eyes of law, and his own consciousness.

My answer:
I think Aparna you got some very good point. 😊

About killing Seema…I do not think Dutta can kill someone he love…he did not shoot Naku…Kala…Surdashan…Seema and did not go after Supriya.

Killing someone because of "dhoka"…I think it is so people in the "Dhanda" fear him….and they do.

I would also say…Baji..is also to blame here. He was in the Dhanda and took his friend in to it…As a good friend knowing how pure hearted and naive Dutta was…he should have helped him in another way. 🤔

Also in the last episode when Dutta killed the guy (really hope he did not) Baji keep compelling Dutta to "kill him"…Baji could have said to Dutta…leave him…he is not worth killing…When Baji know how Dutta feel after killing someone then way not try to stop Dutta?🤔

I also think it is not only the thing about that Dutta can not leave the "Dhanda"…but it is also about if he would be able to live with himself knowing what going on in the "dhanda"…if he leave it.

If Dutta cut every ties…he would not be able to know what going on. If he stay and keep legal business…he would still not know everything that is going on in the "dhanda"…because he is keeping a distant and that would make his life more in danger.

Dutta's enemies will still be there and he will still be a thread to them and they will still come after him to kill him.

Maybe I am wrong…looking forward to what the writer is planning.😃

Now to a very interesting point you made me think about…🤔

About the garage manager…What I did not really understand was….why did Dutta kill the manager in the end….why was the manager not Dutta's first kill?🤔

After what Dutta went through…I would believe that a person would get so angry and hurt and kill the person she (Seema) betrayed him with…a way to hurt her. But why did Dutta go for earning a lot of money and killing people he did not know and then come for the manager after.🤔

Anyone got a theory? 😃

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Aparna'I did not have the chance to answer your post in yesterdays episode...before the thread was close.😊

Aparna:
I agree, its not possible for Dutta to return back to a normal life. Like how Baaji told him before getting into this world, "yaha ek baar aaya, tho return ticket nahin hota...u-turn nahin maar sakta...". Its a fact that I've heard generally about underworld. But inspite of that, Dutta can maybe tone down various negative aspects so that atleast his conscious is clear, like...

1) Killing to be restricted to people who are a threat to someone's life (his own, his family, or his people), and that too as a last resort. Like...

- Stop killing people purely in rage, like how he did with Apte. Apte wasnt a nasty gangster or something, he was basically a greedy person who was threatening people for his selfish ends. But the main reason why Dutta killed him at that time was due to his rage towards Nakku (he was constantly getting flashbacks of Nakku's face revelation, and when that anger reached a peak, he lit fire to Apte!) So it was basically misdirected anger that was taken out on Apte. Burning someone alive is terrible !

- He needs to come out of his "dhoka" syndrome, and stop killing people JUST bcos of it. I dont feel "dhoka" is a sin big enough that deserves a punishment like death! Ofcourse, they need to be punished severely, but punish them in a way that they might never forget it! But if their sin is ONLY "dhoka" (if they are not "killlers" basically), I really dont think they deserved death. Like for eg., though I was really disgusted by what the "old" Dutta's garage manager did to him (luring Seema to marry him), but I still dint feel he deserved to be killed for that. Agreed that man was a "kameena", and yes, from Dutta's POV, it was justice for what he did to Dutta, but objectively, it wasnt. And if it was, I think Seema was more at fault than the garage manager, as her dhoka to Dutta was much greater than what that manager did to him. But he let her go because he once loved her. That wasnt fair. 

So since not all sins are punishable by death, by restricting his killings, atleast his conscious might be clear that his killings are mainly as "self-defense" or to "protect" someone's life.  There wont be any guilt element as he would basically be killing people who genuinely deserved to die.

2) Completely stop his smuggling activities. I mean, he has enough and more businesses now, he has diversified in many fields/industries that even if he stops smuggling, he will still be a rich businessman.

So by following the above 2 principles, I think it would be possible for Dutta to tone down the extent of his "illegal" and "unethical" practices, thereby bringing down his wrong doings in the eyes of law, and his own consciousness.

My answer:
I think Aparna you got some very good point. 😊

About killing Seema'I do not think Dutta can kill someone he love'he did not shoot Naku'Kala'Surdashan'Seema and did not go after Supriya.

Killing someone because of "dhoka"'I think it is so people in the "Dhanda" fear him'.and they do.

I would also say'Baji..is also to blame here. He was in the Dhanda and took his friend in to it'As a good friend knowing how pure hearted and naive Dutta was'he should have helped him in another way. 🤔

Also in the last episode when Dutta killed the guy (really hope he did not) Baji keep compelling Dutta to "kill him"'Baji could have said to Dutta'leave him'he is not worth killing'When Baji know how Dutta feel after killing someone then way not try to stop Dutta?🤔

I also think it is not only the thing about that Dutta can not leave the "Dhanda"'but it is also about if he would be able to live with himself knowing what going on in the "dhanda"'if he leave it.

If Dutta cut every ties'he would not be able to know what going on. If he stay and keep legal business'he would still not know everything that is going on in the "dhanda"'because he is keeping a distant and that would make his life more in danger.

Dutta's enemies will still be there and he will still be a thread to them and they will still come after him to kill him.

Maybe I am wrong'looking forward to what the writer is planning.😃

Now to a very interesting point you made me think about'🤔

About the garage manager'What I did not really understand was'.why did Dutta kill the manager in the end'.why was the manager not Dutta's first kill?🤔

After what Dutta went through'I would believe that a person would get so angry and hurt and kill the person she (Seema) betrayed him with'a way to hurt her. But why did Dutta go for earning a lot of money and killing people he did not know and then come for the manager after.🤔

Anyone got a theory? 😃

Hey Ani 😛,

I'm not saying Dutta should leave the dhandha, I'm only saying he should tone down a bit, and be more conscious of his deeds, especially killing people. If required, he WOULD & SHOULD kill people who are not worthy of living, but he should be more careful while deciding who is ACTUALLY worthy of being killed, and who might be worthy of severe punishment, but not killing. By killing someone, he is not just ruining the life of one person, he is ruining the life of his entire family! So it would be nice if he can conduct a background research of his enemies, so that he knows who has dependants on whom the family is surviving, and who doesnt.

Like for eg., Mhatre is definitely not worth living, as he himself kills people and ruins the life of others for his selfish and greedy ends. He also doesnt seem to have a family. So killing him off wouldnt be a wrong decision, or a murder worthy of guilt. So all I'm saying is, he should be more conscious while killing people, than just doing so in rage or just due to his "dhoka" obsession.

Regarding killing Seema, ya I know the reason why he dint kill her was because he loved her, and its the same reason why he spared Kala and Suds, as well. But isnt that discrimination? How can 2 people be punished differently for the same crime, just bcos one is your loved one, and the other your enemy? Since Dutta has always been fair in his system of justice, deciding punishments for people based on his personal relationship with them is not a fair method of justice, na? Thats what I was talking about.

So, Dutta should try to be more objective in his system of justice, as much as possible. By eliminating smuggling, and concentrating on his legal businesses, he is still a rich businessman with his business activities diversified in various industries. In this way, Dutta is still connected to the underworld, but is actively involved only where it is really required. This way he can keep a good track of the various activities going on, and take necessary actions where required, at the same time, minimize his personal wrong doings as much as possible.

And I agree with you on Baaji being the main reason behind Dutta's change of route in life, for the worse . No good friend would ever give such an advice to his friend, knowing really well the eventualities of such a track. Maybe he should have given Dutta his emotional support at that time, consoled him, and helped him to psychologically rise from such an adverse situation. But I guess, maybe Baaji dint do it intentionally. Since he has never been the most intelligent of people around, so maybe he led Dutta on such a path in his ignorance.

About why Dutta killed the garage manager last, well, I think maybe he wanted to gain the right kind of training, experience, and confidence in killing people, so that he can kill off that man more efficiently 🤔?

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Aparna: wow lady what a post. Seriously the option of dutta toning his negatives seems the best one. Let's see what the writer has in the store for us.
@Ani: Baaji ke baare mein iss angle se toh maine kabhi soocha hi nahi.
As far as dutta not killing the garage manager in the first place is concerned I guess it was bcoz at that time he was not a gunman, he only wanted to be rich like him or even more than him by hook or crook but this would make him end up being a gangster was something he couldn't even think of at that particular time. but once he got acquainted to his dhanda he came back & you knw what happened after that. As far as why he killed the man & not Seema... see I'm not very good at this but according to me men has a pact like thing between them you can't keep an eye on one's GF, it's against their code of conduct , a serious offence, Of course it is but then for guys they consider the man more guilty then their own GF.May be that could be the reason and you see DSP aurtoon pe waar nahin karta.
There are ppl far intelligent than me. They'll help u with more apt theories  
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Precap ne baathi udda di... BB... 
saara DN romance ka mazzaa chala gaya...

Anyway's ab ambapoli keee baath chedi hain.. toh mujhe bhi khana hain...   i jus love them ambapoli / amba wadi / phanasachi poli .

looks like SP saheb paid for vahiniji mistake... kya se kya ho gaya ... head palms...

yesterday and today's bed wala scene is so dreamy 😳  thanks writerjee and BB

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Aparna...😊

I agree with almost everything you said. 👍🏼

About Dutta not killing people he love but others...I think it is because Dutta is very emotional and act through emotions.

Also one of the reason I never really understood why Dutta killed the manager last...if he is someone who act through emotions then his first target should have been the manager.

Also the way he killed the manager was hate...he wanted to see the guy in pain.

Aish...😊

I do get your point and maybe you are right...😊...maybe it was never really about the manager but about getting rich so he could through the money on Seemas face and the manager just happent to be there.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome episode BB - that whole aampoli scene was so sweet :)
Dutta I think is going to be ballastic at 2 people - Naku and Baaji, cause as usual they hid things from him. Baaji about the fact that he loves Madhu and Naku about meeting SP. Baaji is going to get it more cause he also knew about the SP meeting and chose not to tell Dutta.

To the point of of the precap; I agree with Aparna, that Dutta needs to get his anger under control...you cant just hit a cop and get away with it...can you? Yes, he took Naku away, but not without her own volition, she went willingly...so if anyone should be blamed, it is Naku not the SP. His misdirected anger always gets him into trouble both with criminals and with the law...gosh this whole week is pretty scary...

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks BB, wow so cute DN scene, was missing a craving naku., and also this is the first time dutta lifted naku in his arms and she is in her senses.They reached mandir I thought they'll go to the hospital first. uff!iss ladke ko bhi abhi aana tha romance to gaya pani mein, moreover where Naku wanted to go, ye bhi nahi pata chalega, I wonder where else she wanted to go apart from mandir. Looks like some solid dishum dishum oing to happen. I hope while doing all this maar dhaar dutta and abhi develops some man to man bonding.

@Ani I guess he didn't made manager his first shikar coz he was supposed to kill only those ppl that were asked by his boss. Something like supari. Also when he met the manager it didn't seem to me that intentionally one day he went to the manager to kill him For me it was like he came across them one day, got angry & since having a gun killed him. It was not something soocha samjha.
Hey! why don't we ask BB for help. She can get an answer from the writer