•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

I was on leave and today when I started checking out this section, I see the notice that this forum is going to close which no doubt is making me emotional.  In whole of IF, this is the forum I have ever been closest to, heart of hearts know through this forum I gained a lot of friends and found my writing skills.  Good or bad I don't know but this forum always encouraged me to write and appreciated my stories, the readers here gave me various ideas for developing them into stories, to proceed when I got stuck.

The evitable will happen but then I do not want to miss this opportunity to thank all my dear friends for all the encouragement and appreciation given to me through my journey called Jai/Bani ...Kasam Se, I will not forget it!

Those who are interested in catching up with me will find me in http://alliswell.express-forum.net  This forum I run with friends I made from this forum and together we want to nurture the creativity for writers like us.

With lots of love,

Tinni (Jayati)
Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago
same here tin..i too started writing with this forum.. i am going to miss it too... 
You have pinpointed everything correctly. It's hard to let go. 
I used to come here to read all updates and the jokes of mistletoe. I will really miss it. Just came to know about this forum this year. All the jokes, fab updates, articles and gallery of pictures...it was all here it started...i wish someone could transfer all KS jokes to another section. So new ones when will find this closed they can still read Mistletoe and other writers' jokes. Tiny I registered on the express something-something.
this was the first froum i joined...
it was kasam se...which brought me to thsi forum... and i have made soem lovely freinds here... read some wonderful stories ... and had a good time at the KS chat thread...