Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepalisawant99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! I knw i hav nt been regular wid comments but i do read casa everyday... Its one of da best stories i hav cum across... Nd am so fond of dis gujrals...
I dnt knw wat to say nw dat u hav decide to end it... But i wish u would hav continued it... Will miss casa... Hope dat u cum up wid season 2 in near future... Loved casa a lot..
Keep writting...
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aditeee πŸ€—

wid ur due permission i want 2 modify d title a bit... 
casa di sogni grandd intermission 

coz i m pretty sure d adorable gujrals will definitively attract ur attention after a break... n u'll cm back wid season 2 (fingers crossed) πŸ˜³

hw cn u ask wat we didn't lyk???πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
we luvd each n every bit of dis tale... 

d gujrals r d epitome of wit πŸ˜‰
each n n every conversation s sooo unique...

d twists n turns in dis tale keptt me craving 4 more n more n sm moreee... πŸ˜ƒ
every day at 10 in d morning n 8 in d nyt (ist) my pc attracted my attention lyk a magnet 2 check 4 d updates... πŸ˜³
watever mood i ws in... ur updates always cheered me up... πŸ˜ƒ

its really difficult 2 point out d fav moments bt ya i wud say :
d whole honemoon in boston ws lyk a bliss... d amnt of research u hd done dere ws splendidπŸ‘

i dnt xactly remember d wrds bt wen khanak said smthng along dose lines :
"ur pursuing troubled me bt ur ignorance wud hv killed me"
cmng frm khanak's mouth ws smthng... β­οΈ

shaan's "i missed u khanak" again i hd never xpected shaan wud ever say it... 
bt ya xpect d unexpected dats wat casa hs always been... 

ritu. dadi. sunil... were sooo cuteee... πŸ˜ƒ
honestly 4 me prad ws iiritating πŸ˜‘(plzz no offence 2 neha)

i mean i an go on n on n on... 
bt wat ever i'll say i'll never b able 2 thanku enogh 4 dis wonderdfullesttt love story...😳

loads of love n may u get all d success n recognition dat u desrve.. β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
nimisha😊

ofcourse will miss casa loadsss πŸ˜­

Edited by foreverRBO - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
  What I really loved about this tale, was how close to real life it has always been, even the younger people on the forum could read it and was very enjoyable and squee worthy throughout!
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adi Congrats on the new thread...each thread of this story has its own colors, shapes, sizes, it all comes to together to weave the magic fabric of CASA.

Love CASA all of it.

It has given me too much, I cannot make lists it will not do justice to how I feel about it. Thanks for penning this story so beautifully.

I will not say much, you already know how I feel. 😊
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

THANK You Sooo Much Aditee  for giving us a REASON to Droool Blush Hyperventilate Breathe In Breathe Out ...
Sigh ... What a Journey ... What a Love Story !!!! 😳

What I did NOT like and WHAT I am sad about :    CASA Ending 😑 !!!!!

candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Aditee for Finale Thread πŸ˜ƒ
It is really very hard to bid Goodbye to CASA and Shaan & Khanak Gujral but as they say "Every good thing comes to an end" and now is CASA's turn.

There was Nothing which i did not like but What i loved the most was this one particular dialogue "Khanak Mistry, I am immensely attracted to you. I have no idea what I am going to do about it, but this is not the end of "us"" and with this i hope to read Casa Season 2 some day 

Thank you so much and Wish you  Loads of Luck for your future and for Scoop of Life and many more stories πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love you 
Pooja
Edited by candy84 - 12 years ago
vineeta2108 thumbnail
There is nothing in CASA that can be disliked. It was an amazing story full of breadthtaking moments, all unique and totally original .

Each and every character was lovable. Ritu, dadi, shaan's cousins including Prad were wonderful. khanak's relatives were also so beautifully described. Aditee you are such a talented writer ! Both their different worlds were so nicely written that one could feel it!

And the most important characters, Shantanu and Khanak Gujral...haaye...their romance...uff! Both madly in love with each other  but  have not confessed till date! they are  going to stay in my mind forever.Aditee i demand a season-2!!

pooja.88 thumbnail
Hey Aditee..
Thanks for giving Casa di Sogni..it has become like part of my life..everyday, morning and night i waited for it..and still keep on waiting till you stop it..i am gonna miss Casa's Shantanu , Khanak,Dadi,Ritu,Sunil ,every character of Casa ..i ll never forget Casa..Whenever i become sad Casa makes me happy..
As you have decided to end it...it makes me sad..but still hope that you will come with Casa season 2..
You are an amazing writer..and i wish that Casa di Sogni will get publish one day..
Thanks Aditee.. thank u so much for casa..my best wishes are with you for your new story.."Scoop of Life"..

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread aditeeπŸ€—

The last update was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘

loved it

it was pure bliss reading it😍

the conv was super cute lovely😊

their argument over food and then steeling for pizza

she is replaying the movie again and again and he's getting frustrated to no endπŸ˜†

their making out with gap of sum timeπŸ˜‰

that couch is sumthin ... alwayz creates magicπŸ˜‰

asking for the gift of diwali and she is saying "YOU" as a gift... lovely😍

the first i said after reading eh woke her up at 3 am was OMGGG😲

all the blue and pink lines as always was fantastic πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bent over his sleeping face and whispered "Happy Birthday Shantanu"

He opened his eyes looked at her "You said my name!" he smiled
 ...this was wonderful.☺️

update soon

vijusb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aditee,

Loved casa completely. each and every character u portrayed was really good. there is nothing that i disliked. in fact i will read from begining when ever i get time. It always brings smile to my face whenever i feel sad. There is lot to take it from this tale. feeling really bad that u r ending it. I am requesting u to start sesson 2. ur shantanu and khanak are the best. love u aditee for wonderful tale. u have described it so nice that i don't feel like i am reading. loved ur writing each and every details, I would feel like i am really watching casa on tv. u have always incorporated fans requests. than k u once again. please don't stop writing u are reaaly a great writer i can say. i am fan of ur writting along with the main leads of the tale. Words are less to express what i reaaly feel abt casa