Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vineeta2108 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is such a fantastic phase of their relationship! Just cant get enough of it. Aditee, can you ... like... give a few more...updates on this phase of the Gujrals before the grand finale?(just a request)

canadiandesi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
☺️☺️😍
On the emotional scene which was just right. Played well, nothing OTT yet like an arrow making its mark. Intense emotions, yet a happiness that seems to be brimming from this sweet utterly hopelessly mushy couple.

How am I going to survive without them. But I am not complaining aditee, as you are more than filling up the void SOL.

It will be rude to compare Casa with SOL or vice versa, but they both essentially come from you are of utmost satisfaction!!😳

ppriya_11 thumbnail
Heyy Aditee,

Loving the updates, will miss CASA a lot. I wanted to write sumthing abt the characters & story.

I liked the character Shantanu a lot. He was stone-headed,egoistic etcetra etcetra, .thr is no doubt abt it but thr was sumthing , which made it very positive. I liked his rich brat attitude but at the same time he was very educated & classy.

And Khanak, she represents today's Indian women. One very admiring point in ur story is tht K was never weak. Even in her lowest moment she held her head high, Kudos to u to think of such a mature character.

This reminds me the othr day I was swapping channel whn a particular scene (or promo .. dont remember ) got my attention. The gal was crying becoz her bf was gonna call off the marriage over some petty issue (or sumthin like tht). This is how women is projected here, they will be shown weak & top of it, they will be shown in tears of repentance even if its no mistake of theirs. TG . K was different.

Atlast but not the least, am very happy u tried to create all difficult & messy situations in their lives . As they say life aint bed of roses.

This story will be very close to my heart. Thanks !!

Cheers,
Priya P

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reading the thread title kind of squeezed my heart...this is one journey I would love to go through a million times only to laugh, cry, gush and get angry with them...

I loved every single update, every single moment ...be it their walk in the lonely beach, confrontation of S that K is a widow, their ego clashes, tantrums...

Honestly if I am low and need someone to cheer me up, a quick flip into Casa would make me forget all my pains...

From the bottom of my heart I sincerely wish and pray it gets published and I am lucky to get a copy of it!!

tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 So sad that CASA will be ending, but will smile 😊 and be thankful (to Aditee) that I have read CASA in my life.

Loved everything about CASA. Loved all the characters, even Pradyun, Shonali, & Trishala. Ritu was one of my top favorite. Her spunk & humor was right to the 'T'. And a true good friend. Daadi who was
And how can I ever foget CASA's Shaantanu & Khanak. They were the perfect & not so Perfect couple and characters. Shaan's stubborness, possessiveness, anger, carelessness, & then again caring, protecting, "haiii"...amazing personality!! Khanak's simplicity, quietness, blurting out stuff at the wrong time, then making up for it by doing things against her norm, not accepting or admitting things that she knows she wants & needs, ...she was just like a normal human being. I can relate to her in many ways, as I myself am not a very outspoken person.

There are many many, many, plethora of things that made me happy about CASA. To name a few, everytime when Shaan & Khanak fought, came close to each other, when Shaan was jealous if someone came close to Khanak, vice versa with Khanak, them eating out or home and discussing about food, talking about their likes, dislikes, & their POV, and many more things about CASA that make me happy.

Heart racing moments; simple = Their making L--- and each and every moment that came in while them doing it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

CASA is very normal and simple, not out of the world imaginary tale. The dialogues, the characters, most of the situations, everything is very relatable to our normal lives.

The way CASA is written makes the whole main difference in every aspect of this tale. It was basic just conversations between the characters. Not big huge paragraphs of descriptions, explanations. I felt every emotion that was needed to be told or felt without it being written.

The unique zabardast blue & pink lines was the trademark of CASA & Aditee.

Will miss it terribly after this week. But will make up my mind by reading the old chapters again ( just like I am doing it now ) and being hopeful for the 2nd season, and the new tale SOL. Everything good comes to an end, so I would rather have Aditee end it when she wants to instead of having it dragged to the point where she loses interest in writing and ends it abruptly.

Thank You Aditee for this wonderful amazing story. ❀️ Love it to the core of my heart ( there you go, used a cliched line to describe how I feel about CASA πŸ˜† )

kiranc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Aditee. Mindblowing updates, one hot b'day for sure.
Aditee all i want to say is Thankyou for giving us CASA. No words will do justice to express how this tale of Shaan and Khanak makes me feel.
I for one will defintetly read it over and over again. Looking forward for season 2 of CASA
aditee thumbnail
Thank you ALL so much, Priya, Anu, Kiran, Viju, Hemali and others (I will have to go to the previous pages to look up the names)

I am deeply honored and touched to receive such glowing compliments

Without further ado, I am off to write the next part

Starting tonite I will push myself (ya right! this is Grad school all over again) to publish the next part of both stories

Rupa has been craving for me to do that...
Until we bid adieu to Gujrals hopefully every nite... and morning, I will be able to update

tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Thank you ALL so much, Priya, Anu, Kiran, Viju, Hemali and others (I will have to go to the previous pages to look up the names)

I am deeply honored and touched to receive such glowing compliments

Without further ado, I am off to write the next part

Starting tonite I will push myself (ya right! this is Grad school all over again) to publish the next part of both stories

Rupa has been craving for me to do that...
Until we bid adieu to Gujrals hopefully every nite... and morning, I will be able to update

Yayyy @bold red line. πŸ‘πŸ₯³ 

I love you Aditee πŸ€— 

Waiting for the next part. 😳 
aditee thumbnail
11th November 2012
11:01 AM
Vasant Vihar
Sunday

She is snuggling, he is cheating, checking texts and emails... she is half asleep... listening to the rythm of his heart... her pendant and a section of the black beads hanging off hs ribs, as she lay on his chest...
K:You are checking msgs?
S:Ofcourse not!!
K:Why hasnt your phone rang even once?
S: I have 43 missed calls & texts (grins)
K:ITNE saare?
S: Hmmm
K: How many from single desirable women?
S: Almost all... (smug)
K:Hmmm (snuggling) Are you taking them all out today?
S: No just one...
Frees one hand and lets it slide under her tee...
She smiles and shakes her head...

S: Trishna and Dhruv are in India, did you know?
K:Ritu was telling me...
S:Mom is trying to get them to come home for lunch next Saturday...
K:Hmmm
S:Holy crap! I had the vacation booked I think
She feels frantic texting
K:Hmmm
S:I have to... (stops, reads)
K:KISKA vacation (still laying on him)
S: OURS.
K:Main bhi? (slowly getting out of her drugged state)
S:Aaap BHI! (irritated)
She sits up...
Her hair is all around her, over her... pushes him to find her scuncie... he lets out a frustrated moan
S:What are you doing?
K: My scuncie...
S:Its in my pocket...
She starts feeling his pockets... he grins...
She smacks him on his belly...
K:Where are we going? (still looking)
S:Silhouette Island, Seychelles...
She stops...
K:I cant take off... (moans)
S:I wrote to Sabina, she is OK, AND to Ram!
Her heart skips a beat, she hasnt yet told him about commuting to Delhi once or twice a month,
She gets off the bed and looks in the bed side drawer and finds one, braids her hair
K:How long?
S:I am guessing around 3 feet, (pulls her hair)
K: NOT my hair, the TRIP
S:A week?
K:Nahiii, to long...
He smirks and shakes his head while he texts...
S: I cant, its all booked...
K: You are not getting ur Bday prsent... (smug)
S:I think I got it! (smiles not even looking up from the phone)
K: Shantanooo
S:Khanak, you are  allowed to take time off...
K:Thanks (sarcy)
S: Its only a week, thing will still be standing... or be dug up as will be in ur case at Sohna Rd.
K: Hmmm... I just afraid...
He looks up from the phone, finally
S:Of me?
K: Of us... (softly)
She has her arms wrapped around the bed post for comfort
He gets up, walks to her... she looks like a lonely child standing clutching the post...
S:I promise not to date other women... (smiles)
K: Thats not good enough (smiles weakly)
He bends down, he is behind her...
She feels his arms...
S: Hmmm... I promise to keep my texting out of the bed...
K: Sometimes it feels like we both hate each other...
S:What about other times?
K: We cant have enough of each other? (husky, carressing his hands on her belly)
S:Good! Looks like we agree...
Pause...

K:I am going to go take a shower...
S: Can I give you one?
She gently untangles her fingers, turns around to face him...
K:You dont know my ancient soaping ritual...
S:I took a History class in Grad school...
K: It cant be witnessed by men... (smiles)
S:I want to be a player (not a spectator)
K:There are penalty points if you lose...
S:I am willing to gamble... (gently undoing her hair again)
K: I just did my hair...😳 (groans)
S:I saw...😳
Just as he lifts her, his phone rings...

vineeta2108 thumbnail
I don't think there can ever be anything like CASA! IT surely is class apart! That was another awesome update, full on Aditee style! Thank you!