Posted: 12 years ago
Happy b'day sweety Neha >:D<:*>:D<
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Neha🥳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hpe u had an amazing day yest Princess love u!!!!!!!!!!!!
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I edited finally im slow 🤣 wrote in blue coz its a seha colour ☺️
 ignore the length coz i jst love her too much ☺️

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

PRINCESSS SSS😍 Wat do i say about her now🤔 i dunno how to express my feelings ive always beeen realy bad it 🤣 bt then i jst seem to waffle yeah thts my speciality tehe :P 

Ok now we tareefed her beauty her adorableness so imma jst talk abt how i fell in love with her😳 Its a filmy story i love typing it ☺️ well shes the reason why i gave dmg 2 a chance coz her promo was L O V E! it was jst breath taking her behoodiness the spark the new look jst everything made me love her! love the character of DR naina mehta she was such a naughty princess from day one stealig everyone hearts away and she stole mine too ☺️ thankgod i saw her promo🤪

The way she lied made me love her even more 🤣 bt the way she interferred and the way she carried herself being annoying yet soo gorgeous😍 bt her annoying factor is wat attracted me to her i dont usually fall for ppl easily so she is deffo special  her acting skills were amazing from the beginning the sad happy naughty foolish scenes were soo her <33 naina was lovable coz nehoodi is kyuke usse kung fu bhi aata hai☺️ and neha is the only actress on tv who can carry western eastern yet im not able to decide wat she looks best in coz she makes my heart skip beats in watever she does I LOVE HER! the cuteness the hotness the everything!

As its her bday imma tell a secret 🤣 well i was more of a sehbu fan first bt nehoodi blew me away and made me fall in love with her😍 i realised how important she was to me after a time bt i did i did😎 im slow ok 🤣 bt every decision she made was right and im soo proud of u neha for leaving dmg oh yes i am and then coming back jst for us u make me smile ☺️ i also jst wanna thank for for every moment she made me smile :$ be it as naina or with her cahuteee 1 2 3 start in the TT int ily princess ☺️ oh and shes the most adorable thing ever she even sang for her fans who does tht! OMG and wenever she replies on fb its like magic coz shes soo sweet!😳

I wish her the best in life coz shes the best ❤️ hope allah fulfills all ur wishes princess🤗 and ur dreams come true! ur a total sweetheart so jst remain the same and ur the only girl in this world i can go gay for😍 and im soo serious bout tht no one makes me feel the way tht u do lmao! Miss u sooo much onscreeen we need u back asap coz we miss seeing u! bt i know u will come back with a bang sooon :) and even if u dont u will rock in watever u day
once a rockstar always a rockstar😎 I LOVE U ☺️

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY🤗

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW!! 154 pages!! LOOL Once a KaSh AT reached 214 pages 😲 😆