Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Ahh! Mahesh Babu!

Hm mine would be: Ninne Pelladtha [with Nagarjuna and Tabu...such an awesome movie!], Pokiri, Okkadu, Athadu, Murari, and most recently added Dhookudu.

And Siddu's movies would be Bommarillu and Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam :)

ninne pelladatha is an awesome movie...i watched it quite recently because i found it with subs on youtube and i'm so in love with it and the songs are quite addicting too...
its quite old (well i was 1 when the film released) but its one of my faves...😛
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HoneyLimeUsha

ninne pelladatha is an awesome movie...i watched it quite recently because i found it with subs on youtube and i'm so in love with it and the songs are quite addicting too...
its quite old (well i was 1 when the film released) but its one of my faves...😛

OMG same! I think I was like 1 or 2 so I definitely didn't watch it when it was released, but later on. And it's just so cute! Doesn't have any of the "item" song stuff or like the devilishly revealing outfits and so on, but was just one of those cute, laughable movies.

Can you link me to the youtube? I want to watch it again 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For Ninne Pelladtha ?? Here you go 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eCxLPJVMTU

I love the movie too ... the first reason being ... Nag 😍 ... I have to admit I'm a die hard fan of his ... and his and Tabu's chemistry is so sweet !!! Also the songs of this movie are real fun ... the whole environment of the film ... the bonding ... liveliness all are perfect !!! It's an adorably cute film ... and Nag ... the greek veerudu 😍 😆

Bommarillu is one of my favs too ... Siddharth is really good ... and Prakash Raj is just fab !!

Dookudu ... I'm yet to see it ... but hey I'm finally going to Andhra for  4 days ... will catch it if poss. !!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love to watch Mouna Ragam again and again a zillion times. Its a movie thats executed perfectly and has great directorial touch, superb acting, scintillating music, brilliant editing and most important of all fantastic cinematography..
Anytime i can sit and watch this movie..😍 Absolutely adore it..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice thread Bahavna.

so many movies to choose from. I agree about Alaipayuthey and Mouna Raagam. Can keep watching them.

But one movie I can watch million times is Thirupachi.  That is so cool especially villain names.

In addition (I know I am getting greedy here you said one - but 2 more)

Super star movies Muthu and Chandramukhi. Can watch million times mainly for Superstar.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the interesting post...Mine would be  Mallu movieVardhakyapuranam...It's full of punchlines...Jagathy, Manoj k Jainand the other cast are so good...A romantic movie with lots of comedy thrown in ...Remake would be in Hindi  with Rani,Jackie Shroff, Hrithik Roshan.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
one film i've watched so many times is ghilli...
i was 9 when that film released and i remember along with my cousin watching it everyday...whilst her brother and my brother will be fighting with us for the TV so that they could play on the playstation...🤣🤣🤣

i knew the dialogues off by heart...even now i still remember some of them...🤣🤣🤣
its a film close to my heart and i became mad about vijay after that film...😳
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love all vijay movie,and i watch it all the time and i dnt get boredof watching the same movie all the time ,cant say 1particular movie bt all the movie i like ..
the movie i watched many times is ghilli