Again and again and again !!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
The title says it all ... this is a simple thread ... 

Which is one South movie that you can watch "Again and again and Again ... " 
Any south film as you wish ... can be in any southern language ... 

You just have to tell which is one movie you can never be tired of watching !!

Ahem ahem .. I know that's tough to choose ... but this is no less that a test πŸ˜› ...

1) Which is the south movie you can watch a trillion times or even more and never get tired !!

2) What is it that you love the most in that film ... i.e. Simply explain why do you love the movie so much !!

3) This is an interesting question πŸ˜› ... If you had the option of making the film in any other language (language is your wish) ... be any language ... which language would it be ... and who would you keep as it's lead actors πŸ˜‰

Hope this will be a fun discussion !! πŸ˜ƒ
Good one bhavanab ...

Many movies that i can watch again and again πŸ˜› but one that came to my mind first when i saw this topic  is Panchathantiram πŸ˜† I can watch that movie for number of times and never get bored with it πŸ˜† Even till now ... i hv d dvd and when ever i come back home stressful.. i will put on this movie πŸ˜‰

I like this movie because of its comedy and the actor's πŸ˜† All five of them Kamal, Jayaram, Yugi, Ramesh and Sriman .. all best choice for that movie πŸ‘πŸΌ The one scene that i can watch again and again and still 🀣🀣🀣🀣 is when the 5 tries to dispose so call Ramya's body 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 omg .. thinking about it right now makes me go 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Urrmm πŸ€” if this movie is to be remake in other language ummm oh well mayb in HIndi with Saif, Imran, salman, abishek and ranbir πŸ˜ƒ along with Prinyaka for simran role and Bipashu for Ramya role πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Good one bhavanab ...

Many movies that i can watch again and again πŸ˜› but one that came to my mind first when i saw this topic  is Panchathantiram πŸ˜† I can watch that movie for number of times and never get bored with it πŸ˜† Even till now ... i hv d dvd and when ever i come back home stressful.. i will put on this movie πŸ˜‰

I like this movie because of its comedy and the actor's πŸ˜† All five of them Kamal, Jayaram, Yugi, Ramesh and Sriman .. all best choice for that movie πŸ‘πŸΌ The one scene that i can watch again and again and still 🀣 is when the 5 tries to dispose so call Ramya's body 🀣 omg .. thinking about it right now makes me go 🀣

Urrmm πŸ€” if this movie is to be remake in other language ummm oh well mayb in HIndi with Saif, Imran, salman, abishek and ranbir πŸ˜ƒ along with Prinyaka for simran role and Bipashu for Ramya role πŸ˜†

Guess what i was just about to say Panchathanthiram ..

oh hopper - eppudi ippudi??
Edited by cuty2sweety - 12 years ago
Originally posted by cuty2sweety

Guess what i was just about to say Panchathanthiram ..

oh hopper - eppudi ippudi??

idhuku oru palamozhi iruku πŸ˜† Great minds think alike 😎
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

idhuku oru palamozhi iruku πŸ˜† Great minds think alike 😎

Great minds think alike 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sirantha moolai Yosi Oraimathri 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Kekara kelviku bathil solluda thambhi πŸ˜Š
Another movie that i could watch it again and again is Kuch Kuch Hota Hai πŸ˜‰ I loveee the movie so much .. love every thing in that movie.

Story line super, character's shown was good, songs semma hit 😳 If can i want this to be remake in tamil with Suria as Sharukh, Karthika (KO)  as Ranimukarjee  and Pia (KO) as Kajol 😳

for me its always alaipayuthey...😍Day DreamingDay Dreaming
you can never get enough of madhavan and his cute smile...☺️
it's one of the best tamil romantic movies ever...πŸ˜›
I also watch Michale Madana KaamaRajan a lott..
bore adichaaa paarpein..

I don't think that movie can be remade ever again πŸ˜³
Even Kamal  cannot do justice to that today 

I love Anniyan and I want the movie to be remade in hindi but it has already dubbed in hindi and telugu πŸ‘πŸΌ