Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ravi.

I love Anniyan and I want the movie to be remade in hindi but it has already dubbed in hindi and telugu 👍🏼

omg! yeah...vikram's acting rocks in that film especially near the end where he keeps on switching from ambi to anniyan and so forth...🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQQP3a5YVI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by HoneyLimeUsha - 12 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Malayalam movie Rajamanikyam starring Mammotty and Padmapriya. The comedy in the movie is superb. I am not sure it will work if remade into another language.

Malayalam movie Notebook

The movie had a very nice theme. It showed us some reality of what happen in those highly influential-rich kids studying schools. 

It can be remade into Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi. It will work in all languages provided a it's done by a good director.
Edited by melonie - 12 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One movie I can watch over and over again is Alaipayuthey 😳

What I love the about the movie is that it goes beyond the cliches of walking into the sunset type of endings ... Mani Ratnam went beyond and tried to bring out a realistic approach to love marriages, or just even marriages in general ... one of the best movies of all times ... Madhavan and Shalini were brilliant ⭐️

not in favour of the movie being remade 😆 i don't think no one else can do justice to the role as Madhavan and Shalini had ... though Vivek Oberoi and Rani Mukherjee did a decen job in the Hindi remake ...

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For me itself choosing just one movie was tough haan 😛 ... I've got so many !! Anyways so One movie I can watch again and again ... is the Telugu version of Geetanjali by Mani sir !!! I love the movie like anything !!

What is it that I love in the movie :- ... frstly Nagarjun 😳 ... he's who attracts me to the movie 😳 ... I'm a hardcore Nag fan !!
Followed by the music ... it's fabulous ... each song is just out of the world . Ilayaraja Sir is just unbeatable !!! Ecvery song is a masterpiece !!
and last but not the least is the whole concept ... live you life to the full extent ,,,, enjoy each and every moment ... Life is precious .. that's what the move says !!!

If I had a chance to remake it in another language haan ... hmm ... that'll be tough  ... I'd want it to be remade in Hindi ... with SRK and (anyone can take the actresses place) ...😆 ... if it's Nag for me in Telugu ... it's SRK for me in Hindi 😆 ... but I feel he'd do really great in the film !!!
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆Nice thread😃..thanks😊

1) for me it's one and only magadheera⭐️...i can watch it trillion times ..even more than that and i'll never make a complaint...actually i m from north india and hardly new abt south indian movies b4...but one of my brother's friend recommended this movie...i watched the first scene on youtube...and got totally crazy... then i downloaded it from net...but it didn't had subtitles...then i downloaded another version...and within that period i realized my love for south indian movies...after that i watched singham, ghajini ayan- became suriya's craziest fan...then khaleja..many of ntr's movies...list is endless😆...i like them all...but magadheera is my dreamland ...it will always remain close to me...i have given magadheera to many friends in north india in pen drive...after watching it ..they call me back and say - thanks for telling abt this movie...kya film hai...aisi film pehle kabhi nahi dekhi😳

2)i l love many scenes in the movie - bhairava vs hundred warriors is my all time favourite ...the screenplay and special effects are world class..the movie has been executed so beautifully...u can't take ur eyes off the screen

3)  I don't want to remake it because it is legend and legends are made only once...apart from that i can't even think of any other actor in the role of harsha and bhairava apart from ramcharan😛...so i will better dub it in hindi and release in the theatres😉😆...or even better i'll make it again with ram charan in Hindi as his bollywood debut😛
Bhavanab thumbnail
Nice choice ... well Magadheera has got really fab music ... the background score and the songs are too good ... and so in the whole scenic design !!! Great job by the art designer !!! I saw the film quite recently too 😛
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Nice choice ... well Magadheera has got really fab music ... the background score and the songs are too good ... and so in the whole scenic design !!! Great job by the art designer !!! I saw the film quite recently too 😛

oh yes yes😃...magadheera songs are awesome...i keep humming them all the time😃...and i love the background score...especially when they have vedic mantras in bg...when billa and harsha meet 4 the first time at the tea stall...and when randev billa tries to eat the apple and bhairava comes and shoots the apple😆...the bg has 'bhairavam chetrapalam'...i get goosebumps😳...oh i love this movie so much...it's on top in my favourite movies list😃
Bhavanab thumbnail
My fav stays the 'dheera dheera dheera' song ... that song has a  certain mystic magic in it !!!
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1) I can watch Pokiri, Okkadu, and Bommarillu a trillion times without ever getting bored.

2) Pokiri - Mahesh, Mahesh, Mahesh, Ileana... did I say Mahesh? 😛 It's a great entertainer with slick fight sequences, wonderful songs, and great comedy. + Mahesh and Ileana were a cute jodi too.
    Okkadu - It was a great love story, enjoyed it to the core. Bhumika is meh for me as an actress but her and Mahesh worked well together here. The story was sweet and full of innocence.
    Bommarillu - An absolutely adorable movie. Siddharth and Genelia were just oozing cuteness! It's nice to watch a South movie that is not only about violence and gore. What an awesome, awesome movie. So friggin' adorable!!

** Also, a common factor you notice in all three movies? -- Prakash Raj. 😛 Love this guy. Such an awesome person and a friggin' fantastic actor!! 

3) Pokiri has already been remade into both Tamil and Hindi. However, I think I would remake the Hindi version again and keep its original actors Mahesh and Ileana. For both Okkadu and Bommarillu, I will have Aamir Khan as the lead (what can I say? I'm an Aamir phanka and would love to see him in a romantic role 😍) and the actresses are kind of tough. Maybe have Ileana in Bommarillu (want to see these two together) and Kareena Kapoor in Okkadu. 

😊
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Ahh! Mahesh Babu!

Hm mine would be: Ninne Pelladtha [with Nagarjuna and Tabu...such an awesome movie!], Pokiri, Okkadu, Athadu, Murari, and most recently added Dhookudu.

And Siddu's movies would be Bommarillu and Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam :)