26th October, 2011 Written Update

amtaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A random man points a searching Runjhun to the direction of a bangle-removing Neelu. Runjhun turns around and starts walking slowly over towards her as that same man keeps watching. (And just as I was wondering about his lecherous stare) he starts making inappropriate remarks about Runjhun to which an angry Kukkan starts beating him, while Runjhun is trying to stop the fight. Meanwhile, Guddu and Jabbu are looking around for Runjhun and see Kukkan fighting and when told what the man had done starts beating him himself while screaming how dare he insult Guddu Shukla's dharmpatni. One of the troupe ladies runs off to tell Neelu that Guddu is caught in a fight outside because someone insulted his wife without thinking, hearing that Neelu runs off. By the time, she gets there the man has run off and Guddu is gone having grabbed Runjhun's arm and pulled her away. Interestingly her first question to Jabbu is where is Guddu's wife which he dismisses.

Guddu still holding Runjhun's arm has made it into the alleyway where Kukkan's motorbike is parked. He asks Kukkan if he was out of his mind to bring Runjhun there but she tells him that she came of her own free will. He retorts that she came there to spy on him and that must be the reason she followed him. She is stammering in disbelief but he tells her that they are each free to do as they like. He then adds that his mind is troubled and he doesn't need additional worry, so she should let him live life as he wishes in peace. He then asks Kukkan to take her away while she first stands rooted to the spot in shock and hurt but finally makes her way to the bike and leaves with Kukkan. Just as the bike is pulling away Neelu gets there running while Guddu starts walking away.

He has made it back into Neelu's room and is muttering under his breath to himself about how on one side is Runjhun and the other Kukkan who are both bothering him. He wonders what they think of themselves to come and spy on him. He mutters that if they think he is going to change because of that, then he is never going to. Neelu who is at the door listening to his mono-rant, tells him that it never makes a difference to a person whatever another does unless one really cares about that person. She wonders why when he loves Runjhun that much is he so angry at her. And adds that since he is so worried about every step she takes he should go back home to her. He tells her that he can't go back to her just because he loves her. He continues that had she loved him as much as she says then she would never have left him. He repeats that he will never go back to her and leaves in a huff. Neelu is left thinking about what happened between them that made Guddu that angry. She resolves that she needs to meet Runjhun and speak with her.

Runjhun, in the meantime, is back to report to the assembled Pandey conference that had urged her to march in the first place. And guess what! we have the magical reappearance of Diamond and Babli too, additions to the original conference. She is shocked at how far Guddu has fallen from grace that he is not ready to listen to her. She wonders why for her one mistake (ay yayay! You still have no clue the gravity of your 'one' mistake, do you dear?) he is punishing her so. Kukkan assumes that it must be due to Jabbu's influence that he is unwilling to listen to anyone about anything and especially about Neelu. Rajju tells them that Guddu used to be that way before and it was only Runjhun who made him into a man (seriously?!) after marriage arguing that its impossible to make perfume out of fragrance-less flowers. Bantu tells them when they were evil they lost everything because of their actions, and the same is going to happen with Guddu as he is trapped by Neelu. But Billu counters that no matter how much Neelu traps Guddu, Runjhun would win in the end as Savitri was able to get her husband, Satyavan, back from the god of Death, Yamraj. And so forth, each chimes in their opinion telling her that things will work out as Neelu can't be around for long. Runjhun resolves that she needs to meet Neelu who changed her Guddu so much (don't we live under rocks, dear?)

Anyways, morning comes as it does always. Runjhun asks why no one was going to work but Bantu reminds her that it is diwali so he has taken the day off. Amma walks in bringing the halwa she made for them to everyone's delight. Runjhun tells them Guddu must be feeling alone by himself on Diwali and thinks they should take some for him and share the happy wishes. She asks Kukkan to meet him who refuses because of how things are going and what Guddu has done. He tells her that he is the one who thinks more of Guddu than he does of him, and the same goes for her, and till that does not change he will not bother with him.

While they are discussing this, (that snake-incarnate) Jabbu ,carrying with a wrapped gift, comes to wake a sleeping Guddu and wish him a happy Diwali. Guddu who reluctantly gets up thanks him for the gift but soon enough becomes angry as Jabbu morosely tells him that he must be missing Runjhun wondering how the Lakshmi prayer will take place without Guddu's Lakshmi's presence. An angry Guddu asks him to stop assuming things about him and his feelings and leaves to get ready for the day. Jabbu, in the meantime, stands thinking that things might go out of hand if Runjhun came to meet Guddu so he resolves to take him to Neelu's place. Guddu who forgot to take his towel returns to the room where Jabbu tells him that he thought since this is the first time Neelu is back in a long time, he thought Guddu should meet her. Guddu agrees and adds that they will also takes sweets.

And since Kukkan refused to go, Runjhun is at the gate to take the sweets and share the happy wishes with Guddu but she stops at the gate (probably thinking of his words to her). Jabbu who is walking out approaches her expressing concern and worry about how Guddu's behaviour is changing and how he keeps sliding more and more into doom. He tells her that he is headed to Neelu and will pick up sweets and sari for her. She cuts him off and dismisses his unwanted advice. Guddu, showered and changed, walks out and calls out to Jabbu to stop wasting time in useless talk. As they are pulling out on the bike, Runjhun stops him wishing him a happy Diwali, but he brushes her off telling her he does not require her happy wishes and drives off as she stands rooted looking after him. Amma who was watching all that from the door, walks up to her and tells her that standing as a statue thinking and feeling sorry for herself is not the solution. She tells her to go and meet with Neelu and get it over and done with.

At the theatrical troupe's camp, everyone is packing and preparing to leave, when her boss notices Neelu standing forlornly looking into the distance. She tells him that she is sad because they are leaving while he wonders if she may fallen in love with Guddu but she dismisses that notion and tells him that he is her childhood friend who is important to her but that is the only relationship they share. He then tells her that he will then wish her the strength to part from her good friend, just as she hears the sound of a motorbike running in that direction as Guddu and Jabbu walk in. Guddu gives her the sweets that he brought and wishes her a happy diwali. He notices her sad expression and asks her the reason. She tells him that she is leaving on that day, but he gets angry and ask why she never told him before. He rants that everyone is breaking his trust, first it was his wife and now her his best friend as she looks on in disbelief trying to explain. He tells her that he will come back at night to watch her last show and walks away. She resolves not to leave Guddu in such a state.

Pre-cap: Neelu who is giving instructions and walking backwards trips on a loose rope holding up one of the props and just as it is falling about to hit her,  Runjhun grabs it and pushes it away. The same lady who told Neelu of the fight earlier exclaims that that is Guddu's wife as Neelu turns in shock while Runjhun hesitantly asks her if she is Neelu.
Edited by amtaf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amtaf, Thank you very much for the WU.
amtaf thumbnail
I was about to post this in the discussion forum but the atmosphere is too hostile and unwelcoming in there right now, so I will stick with this. 

Why, oh why, is Runjhun and every other person in her family assuming that Guddu is having an affair? Seriously, if one tells another person that they have a close friend that they care about is that automatically supposed to mean an affair? The ones whose assumption has surprised me the most are Runjhun and Kukkan, the two who profess to love and know him well.

Moving on, every time Runjhun opened her mouth in yesterday's episode and today's her disbelief in Guddu's anger revealed itself. She still does not understand what she did that made him this angry. A relationship that you walk out of is not one that you easily walk back into. I've read in the discussion forum that she would never have done that had she not been given an ultimatum. But didn't that ultimatum come about from her decision that if she couldn't use his money to help them she would use her bhag which meant leaving?Anyways, we may all go around that issue for a long time...

Still moving on, Guddu is in a big bind at the moment. No one has really tried to speak with him. We have everyone oh so concerned about Runjhun, her feelings, her sadness but none of them ever tried the same with Guddu without bringing her up in the same breath and adding a condition for him to forgive her. And to repeat myself again, its just coincidental that Neelu came around then and is the only one he may turn to now. Even concerning Neelu, none of them bothered to ask him really but literally hurled the accusations at him starting from Amma when she heard him on the phone, to Kukkan at the shop, and finally Runjhun in defence of Kukkan. 

As for Neelu, she may have feelings for Guddu but she still cares about him as a friend. Even her resolve to meet with Runjhun was driven by that same thought, as she wanted to find out what had happened that made things this bad. I actually have nothing against the girl and have been amazed at the name calling, character butchering being done in the forum. And the fixation with the bed... oh my! 

Finally, Guddu's anger at the moment is blowing way out of proportion and he needs to rein himself in before he destroys everything around him. He needs to acknowledge how he is hurting himself and others with his behaviour. Frankly, the both need to do a lot of work to fix their problems.

Oh well... this will be a long separation track... bear with it...

amtaf thumbnail
PS: I forgot about the Runjhun-Neelu encounter tomorrow!

I hope that Runjhun does not dive into accusation mode and start lecturing Neelu on her own relationship. I also hope that Neelu does not dive into a defence of Guddu and his state. I really hope that they both can have an adult conversation without laying their wrong assumptions on the table and gaining nothing from their meet. Oh well, but knowing how this is a show and a tense dramatical situation is randomly called for my hopes may just be dashed... keeping my fingers crossed.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the written update, Fatma!  I really appreciate your time and effort.  Also, thanks for taking over for today 🤗

I enjoyed reading through your updates as well as the analysis that followed..very well put! 👏  I can't say that I disagree with anything that you have written there 😊

Just to add, about the Guddu-Neelu relationship accusations, people here (including myself) are just too attached to Gunjhun, so obviously they are too possessive about the pair and can't stand anyone coming even close to them, so naturally for everyone, Guddu visiting Neelu and spending time on her bed is hurtful to watch day after day.  I was one among those too, who had a problem with him deliberately spending KC with her till late in the night, but I do understand where you are coming from.

Let's face it, if Neelu is here to stay for a "few months" as the article said, and if Jabbu has just re-entered the show, we are about to go thru' a lottt more heart-aches in the upcoming episodes..this is just the beginning, and considering the long leave that Nivedita will be taking, we have a longgg way to go with this depressing track 😭

Edited by dhruvie05 - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
got to say good points made amtaf ( and nice update too thanks)

the current track has made me just want to sit back and see how this unfolds and not jump in and  comment after each episode , cause quite frankly  im still trying to get a feel of the situation. because the progress is slightly on the slow side as can beexpected. only thing certain is jabbu is still a jerk but as far as neelu, she hasnt done anything drastic as yet to suggest she wants guddu for herself, have to wait and see after the Runjhun , neelu moment  of the progress
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update!!

The dialogue made me so confused today.  Guddu tells Runjhun to do what she wants and he'll do what he wants but then tells her not to spy on him.  What the heck?  I'm not talking about Guddu here, I'm specifically talking about the dialogue line... unless they're just showing Guddu being angry? 

Have I mentioned how happy I am that Guddu is no longer drunk throughout the show?

What did Guddu mean that his wife betrayed his trust...then his best friend?  Is that because of what Kukkan said about Neelu? 😕  Is Guddu equating that to Runjhun choosing the M&Ms?😕

I didn't understand Kukkan today... all of a sudden he is hands off?  That doesn't seem right...shouldn't they actually BE spying on Guddu since Jabbu is constantly around.

One thing I forgot to write before.. I think it was yesterday?  Runjhun said Guddu has only known this dancer for 2 days... but she's heard Neelu's name before and even told Jabbu (lied) that she knew about Neelu... so then why would she say he's known Neelu for 2 days? 😕  Is this is a dialogue issue again?

Runjhun's other line that bothered me was the one that was like I have to meet the woman that changed Gudduji or turned him into this. Um? Turned him into what? He's been like this since she left? 😕

I think we're seeing the cracks in the story now.  Don't think the CVs have this worked out in the least.

It was sad when Guddu was like "Today is our first Diwali after our wedding and you are not with me." 🤢

I am at a loss to what Runjhun can do to make Guddu forgive her?  Anytime she comes in front of him he gets angrier.  The only reason she was able to talk to him during Karwa Chauth was because she fainted and even then she forced him to listen.  It was by chance that Guddu was alone.  I don't think that she'll get a chance to talk to him alone again.

Amtaf, I think in a town like Kannauj the assumption is if someone is constantly visiting a girl, showing her around, spending time with her (I'm assuming here that people know he stays in her tent), then they will assume something is going on.  Runjhun has heard Neelu's name mentioned before and since her come drop Guddu off to home.  I think the main thing is though that Guddu is angry and both Kukkan and Runjhun know Guddu does not think straight when he's angry.  I agree with you though that they should know better and should know Guddu's nature better.  I think that unfortunately this is a character trait for both that is being sacrificed for the sake of the story.

I thought it was interesting that  when Runjhun got on the motorcycle with Kukkan after Guddu made them leave she did not put her hand on his shoulder...on purpose by the CVs you think?
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update!

Oh man.  This show is really starting to be so hard to watch.  I feel bad for Runjhun but i feel she deserves it.  I hate Guddu for the way he is acting but i feel he has done no wrong. 

shame on Runjhun for making assumptions.  If you really think you know G better than anyone, you would know that he would never ever ever do what people are getting in her head.  And in this meeting tomorrow she starts yelling accusations and threats toward Nilu she will have to leave town.  guddu does not tolorate people against his dear ones.  she better run and change her name. 

He never tolerated when people said things against Runjhun and he still doesn't to this day.  He  is the only one that can say anything against her and even then he feels bad.  Right now he is in the serious crossroad.  He loves his wife and misses her dearly but he can telll that she has not learned her lesson.  He is heart broken.  The woman he loved so deeply tossed their relationship and his heart in the trash.  he doesn't have family, Kukkan is too worried about R adn ot about him, Jabbu is evil and G knows it.  So all he has is good old friend Nilu.  I think G needs a hug.  and nobody has even tried to. 

Nilu...i will have to see how she acts towards R tomorrow before i can say if i really like her.  I think she is just really worried about G.  And she wants to help G get back with his wife and be happy.  I hope N and R can be friends.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi 
Thank you so much for the written update Amtaf
today's episode is good
Guddu's anger when he knew about someone commented his Dharmpathni showed us his love for his Dharmpathni
even though he is angry with her but he can't see someone commenting his beloved Dharmpathni
Neelu is a good person
Runjhun and Neelu's encounter will bring some good

i heard that Nivi is leaving on 7th November 2011 on E24 News channel

anyway
hope for the best
wait and watch
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dThank you Amtaf for your lovely detailed update...to me its just another day of more unnecessary drama, misunderstanding and the cv's inability to get to the point I have already come to terms that this track is going to be a long and drawn out one but with a purpose to me for once the episodes seem hurried don't know why Kukkan's sudden change the cracks in the scripts as Rani said, Guddu's spiraling out of control anger and inner turmoil but at least he isn't in a drunken state anymore it is still quite evident that RJ still does not understand the magnitude of her actions when she left Gudduji for her M&M's she knew how much he hated them and did not trust them yet she turned away from the one person who loved her dearly and gave anything and everything she could ever want to make her happy to me she still  does not truely understand him yet and because of that she is blaming the one person that does, Neelu for his sudden change, she did not change him RJ your actions did and she is only trying to help him and he is in a state of mind where he feels that he can trust no one so he clings to Jabbu for support which is without him knowing making his condition much worst I hope RJ's encounter with Neelu will broaden her perspective on and understanding of Guddu that she should not force her ways and words on him like before but approach him differently with care, love, understanding see his point of view, express concern and TALK IT OUT so that we can finally see some well awaited romance...