Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked a part of the episode when Gudduji and Kukkan beating that stranger for insulting Gudduji's dharampatni.
Neelu just missed Runjhun,but Runjhun was her savour.what a perfect meeting of bagomwali with her taqdeer(neelu who is thread to tie Gudduji and Runjhun)...
I loved Neelu always and her friendship with Guddu.
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update...n happy diwal to all...!!!๐Ÿ˜›

these days, after i came back, ive been noticing a really drastic change in our forum...u guys have become really uninterested n unenthusiastic... where did all d pun makers n admirers go?? c'mon, i didnt take any of them wid me in Nagpur...!!! no more FFs no VMs...n the most important thing...comments...!! these days if u happen to come n see a post on the front page wid 0 comments...the next day also u find the same post lying there unseen...!!! wake up, guys!!! wats this?? its so damn pathetic to see u al like this...!! n look at the "likes" on the written update...!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
wen i left for Nagpur...in july...the last update i read had 78 likes...n these days it has become 7-8 in number...!!! such a drastic transformation??? plz guys, dont let ur show down...!! keep faith...
"Karma karte jao, phal will jhak maar ke follow..!!"๐Ÿ˜‰
all the best to BBAT...!! n yeah, wake up frnz...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thx u Fatma for this beautiful update and your analysis as well๐Ÿค—.

Another sad episode.

Nowadays Guddu is in a beau fix.  He is trying hard to resurface as the old Dabang Guddu Shukla but he is unaware that he can't bring the fundamental change in himself anymore.  As it is said actions speak louder than words and yesterday episode is perfect example for that as Guddu can't tolerate any one misbaheving with his wife.  He can constantly say that he will not change at any cost and will have a carefree living but for this is contradictory to his inner feelings.  And also he can ignore and hurt Runjhun with his harsh words but at the end of the day he knows that his dharampatni is always in front of his eyes so no matter how much he is bitter with her.  But the day Runjhun will not be there then Guddu's reaction will definitely be different.  I guess that's why CVs are pulling Guddu's to an extreme in order to accomodate Nivi's departure. 

Runjhun's character also is contradictory in yesterday episode.  She always claims to be the one who understands and trusts her Gudduji fully but how come she is wondering that Neelu can bring drastic change in her Gudduji for me this is complete nonsense.  Agree with Amma that now Runjhun must wake up before it's too late for her to break the shell in which Guddu is emerging himself.

Precap hope that Runjhun and Neelu confrontation will not be a heated one as we will be back to square one.  Hope it will be a sensible confrontation.

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

What did Guddu mean that his wife betrayed his trust...then his best friend?  Is that because of what Kukkan said about Neelu? ๐Ÿ˜•  Is Guddu equating that to Runjhun choosing the M&Ms?๐Ÿ˜•

One thing I forgot to write before.. I think it was yesterday?  Runjhun said Guddu has only known this dancer for 2 days... but she's heard Neelu's name before and even told Jabbu (lied) that she knew about Neelu... so then why would she say he's known Neelu for 2 days? ๐Ÿ˜•  Is this is a dialogue issue again?

Rani,
@bold -
I think what Guddu may have meant, is that first it was his wife who betrayed him by leaving him, and now Kukkan, who he thought as his best friend, left him too and as he was supporting Runjhun instead of him..

@red -
Did she mean those words "you know Neelu only for two days" as an expression, meaning you know her only for a little while, but Kukkan came into your life much earlier than her?  Gunjhun have been married for..what..about 4-5 months now?  And she doesn't exactly know who Neelu was, or what kind of relationship they had, or since when they were acquainted..she has only heard Guddu say her name..
So maybe she would have just assumed that he knew Kukkan before he got acquainted with Neelu..