..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Fan Fiction Index :)

I've gone through most of the pages and added the list of the FFs that I've seen. However, if by chance I've missed yours, then just reply to this post with the link of your FF. I'll definitely add it then :)

And any new FFs that come up, authors please just post the link here, and I'll add it then. I might not have a chance to go through the forum again to add the FFs to this list, so just post the link here and I will add your FF to the list.

Cheers!
Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@naina 2127

Hey

Thanks a lot for taking trouble and creating FF INdex๐Ÿ˜›..Thanks a ton๐Ÿ˜›

But actually I need lil more help๐Ÿ˜›

in  DAKSHNA FF section( posted under my name)..though the post was created by me..but there is valuable contribution from all our forum members. Most of them have been posting their FF's in this section..This dakshna(ff) is not a contd FF..Its like one shot FF

So Can u suggest an idea so that all of them get their due share of recognition in this FF section..๐Ÿ˜›

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@naina 2127

Hey

Thanks a lot for taking trouble and creating FF INdex๐Ÿ˜›..Thanks a ton๐Ÿ˜›

But actually I need lil more help๐Ÿ˜›

in  DAKSHNA FF section( posted under my name)..though the post was created by me..but there is valuable contribution from all our forum members. Most of them have been posting their FF's in this section..This dakshna(ff) is not a contd FF..Its like one shot FF

So Can u suggest an idea so that all of them get their due share of recognition in this FF section..๐Ÿ˜›

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll remove that from under your name.

As an idea, hm I'll add a link to that post in the FF index, and I would suggest that you compile all the different one shots, etc that are in that thread and make an index for that post itself. I hope I'm clear on that but if not, let me know :)
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ naina2127

hi...thank u sooo much 4 takin time out 4 d index๐Ÿ˜Š...
but we hav a slight prob with d one-shots...if we make a mini index f sorts 4 dat nd get d links, cud u pls put dem under d one-shots heading here...nd can this index b archivd r sumthin...otherwise this post might b overlooked when othr topics pour in daily...cud u do sumthin bout dat 2 pls...
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetaish

@ naina2127

hi...thank u sooo much 4 takin time out 4 d index๐Ÿ˜Š...
but we hav a slight prob with d one-shots...if we make a mini index f sorts 4 dat nd get d links, cud u pls put dem under d one-shots heading here...nd can this index b archivd r sumthin...otherwise this post might b overlooked when othr topics pour in daily...cud u do sumthin bout dat 2 pls...

@ naina 2127

Hi , ditto here.Can u help us out with this mini index..๐Ÿ˜›
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for creating this post yaar...
..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@ naina 2127

Hi , ditto here.Can u help us out with this mini index..๐Ÿ˜›

I'll add the link to this in the Archive Mansion so it will be easier to find for everyone :)

And definitely! If you guys manage to make a mini index for that one thread, then I'll gladly add an OS section and add them to that.

Cheers!
Naina
lucky.m thumbnail
hey,

we will soon be posting all the links for ONE SHOT FF's...mostly in one or two days...