Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Nope...the activity of GHSP forum was sky rocketing all of wednesday...people had made many posts...even during the weekend...

I-F has always done things unfairly for their own advantage...

oh well.
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand these rules...there was this rule that I was not aware of G+ and have been doing that even for the topics and pages I have been too...and what is buzz BTW?  I was shocked to see the results today...NOT FAIR...

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was also thinkng the same thing and once ffs move here nothng can stop geet from attaining the first spot cz imajority of the ffs are on maneet...
hope so the matter is resolved asap...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for raising caution and keeping eye on it. I hope this matter gets resovled soon
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im Seriously fed-up of it 

Originally posted by: indepgal

GHSP is ranked No 2 coz its way behind IPPKND in points on "views" and "activity"..why?? one big reason is that because all FFs on Maaneet are moved to the FF forum once they cross 15 pages, the views, comments and likes on these FFs  are NOT being counted in the CM ranking...  we are losing points!!!...the other forum doesnt have this rule and thus are benefited ...they are thinking of applying it there but it isnt so as of now...

thats not fair! and i am feeling cheated as a GHSP fan. wud request GHSP fans to pls raise this matter to the IF team politely asking them to review the ranking system.either FFs from both forums move to the fan fiction forum or Maaneet FFs move back to GF and be counted. 

i have already raised this issue to Vijay in the CM ranking thread and  so  am waiting for a response.

Thanks for posting this on our forum too🤗

Here is the post one of our GF members (KTPROCKS) opened in the Suggesitons/Comments thread and we have raised a few concerns, but no convincing answers yet😕

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1882331

Many amongst us crib about the fact that we cannot be #2 & all the long speeches, but do they support us in finding out what the root cause of the problem is - I have nothing more to say, besides thanks to you again🤗

I have also posted this thread on the CM rankings 1st page for Vijay Sir's attention😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1928409

Good Luck👍🏼
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ln a post l saw Ahana ( global or channel moderator of lf ) saying that GF is d most active forum...if GF is most active forum then why GF is no 2 that l don't understand
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

open secret...

they are just rounding around our questions or ignoring them but not answering...
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this new ranking system is hell confusing 😡