the CM ranking is not correct!

Posted: 12 years ago
GHSP is ranked No 2 coz its way behind IPPKND in points on "views" and "activity"..why?? one big reason is that because all FFs on Maaneet are moved to the FF forum once they cross 15 pages, the views, comments and likes on these FFs  are NOT being counted in the CM ranking...  we are losing points!!!...the other forum doesnt have this rule and thus are benefited ...they are thinking of applying it there but it isnt so as of now...

thats not fair! and i am feeling cheated as a GHSP fan. wud request GHSP fans to pls raise this matter to the IF team politely asking them to review the ranking system.either FFs from both forums move to the fan fiction forum or Maaneet FFs move back to GF and be counted. 

i have already raised this issue to Vijay in the CM ranking thread and  so  am waiting for a response.
i agree with u
all FF's should be moved back to GF
😕 am very confused with this mod rules
hope you get a reply since we havent got any, hope you can get a reply, we need this very very much
Don't worry this point is raised already and this matter will be resolved soon.
i hate to say this...but there is so much of hypocrisy and double standard in here...it makes my blood boil...
Yes, we have a huge number of on going ff/ss/os...we should get points for this also...
i dont understand why every where geet is suffering whether it is due to channel or PH or in IF in other forum they dont shift it to FF section but in GF they shift it when it crosses 15 pages why this difference
hey hii all...
I dont know if this is a reason for poor ranking.

One thing which i had observed was lack of activity in GHSP forum and the main reason for that was lack of good episodes from the serial itself which has left us with nothing good enough to keep the discussion going...

I was bit disappointed that the pages in GHSP was growing at snail pace..its 1 page a day or 2-3 pages day while the other show has almost 10 pages.( cant blame them..they had some really good episodes which could keep excitement high to carry on with more pages.

Today i observed that we did have a good number of pages added for the very simple reason that GD was hurt and most of the members were sad abt that and were wishing GC good health.

So basically there was a reason for the forum to become active. the reason our forum is at 2 is bcos of lack of activity .We cant help it bcos we are not getting any good storyline .
i want to help but dnt know...

I am a very silent reader and very occasionally make a post.I joined this forum 6-7 yrs back and didnot have any show in my forum list.i added GHSP in my list for the sake of the ratings, still i see it at 2. I am not gud at making posts and you guys wuld be aware of it .Being a almost 8 yr old member i have made only 200 posts...

I dnt know y i am writing this post but just culdnt help feel bad that GHSP is at 2...:(