Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shamil, would love to read JS's views on weekends and you could continue drooling over PI on weekdays with us!! πŸ˜† I pray that things don't go as insane as it was in DMG and I am hoping it wont..  on a positive note, I was glad that Ranganthan made some temporary arrangements for the patients when the whole hospital was attending the shaadi... we never got to see such meherbaani in DMG πŸ€” 

Pippa- Heya, glad to see you here. πŸ˜Š  With an awesome cast and potential storyline, I am fervently hoping  too that this show gets its due because its surely refreshing than its contenders. 

One thing that is eating me up is that why is Ashutosh trying his hand at getting Nidhi back when she has made her decision that medicine is not meant for her.. πŸ˜•
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shamil, shreya and Tanu for the warm welcome.

I was, till today, a one-forum gal...shreya and Tanu know which one.πŸ˜ƒ

MB/Ashutosh lured me here...I guess, shreya, he's doing the same thing with Nidhi.πŸ˜†

I have to say Kritika is an eye-opener. Like shamil said, she used to come across as rather loud and ditzy in some of the interviews on SBS and I actually used to switch the channel. But she's simply wonderful in this role.

I began to watch the show for MB but now, am sticking around for Kritika...and, that's some turnaround, I have to admit.

Armu4eva thumbnail
@shreya.. ha haa... refreshing than contenders..🀣.  hmm.. but havent we seen age gap couples earlier????  Astitva... Kasam Se???

However.. KTLK deserves every success.. if the concept is properly executed...! What made DK impeccable was its neat crisp flow.. easy to relate characters n deep dialogues... !! Here at the moment m jus happy with the cast.. everything else is topsy turvy!

@Pippa.. m glad u have ventured out... me never like to stay at one place... πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@shreya.. ha haa... refreshing than contenders..🀣.  hmm.. but havent we seen age gap couples earlier????  Astitva... Kasam Se???

However.. KTLK deserves every success.. if the concept is properly executed...! What made DK impeccable was its neat crisp flow.. easy to relate characters n deep dialogues... !! Here at the moment m jus happy with the cast.. everything else is topsy turvy!

@Pippa.. m glad u have ventured out... me never like to stay at one place... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  we have seen even BALH.. but all tend to go the saas-bahu way KTLK wont go that way I think.. 

Pippa- Glad you took the plunge. πŸ˜ƒ Oh yes, Kritika is a surprise package!! 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

πŸ˜†  we have seen even BALH.. but all tend to go the saas-bahu way KTLK wont go that way I think.. 

Pippa- Glad you took the plunge. πŸ˜ƒ Oh yes, Kritika is a surprise package!! 

BALH . .couple arent age gap ones.. but bit mature couple.. for marrying ..i guess.!! N yep.. its all saas-bahu... here atleast its no chance... coz theres  NO SAANS here.. πŸ€£

Btw... @kritika.. i liked her in Pyaar Ka bandhan.. n m LOVINGGG her here...! Fingers crossed.. hope the TRPs pick up n the CVs get proper elbow room to trim the script n knit the lose ends..
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Topic starter- I cannot agree with your post more! These have been just the thoughts on my mind and you have precisely put them into words and how πŸ˜†

How Nidhi, without wating to, even cleared medicine will always remain a mystryπŸ˜† Intelligence is obviously required to be a doctor and become one, but more than that SOLID HARDWORK is required to become a doctor! If one is not interested in becoming a doctor, one will not put in the required effort and remembering all those medical terms is practically impossible without interest. In this Nidhi got the all India 14th rank in medicine! Joke of the century! Whom are they kidding?!

And as you said, the way the hospital people behave as if she's indispensible is unbeleivable and kind of gets onto my nerves at times! And the patient coming home in itself is absurd. She was only an intern and the major operation and "life saving process" would have been done by senior doctors. Let alone interns, even people who are doing their MS are not allowed to operate without supervision. And addresses of the doctors are not given to the public.

SO many bloopers that I don't have the patience to list them all, but I'm sure most of would have noticed and I'm sure even posts were made regarding some of them!

Buck up people! We want to see something better!
Binge thumbnail
Tanu,  love will blossom before marriage here.. in that sense, I meant refreshing. πŸ˜Š  

I am watching Kritika for the first time. Never thought she would grow on me. πŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya-

Tanu,  love will blossom before marriage here.. in that sense, I meant refreshing. πŸ˜Š  

I am watching Kritika for the first time. Never thought she would grow on me. πŸ˜³

Astitiva was same too... Varun (Badola) n Niki (Aneja) fall in love first then get married... πŸ˜³ n incidentally.. Niki played a doc there.. πŸ˜‰ tho Varun was a fashion photographer... who has an affair with a model later. .n this leads to end of their marriage... 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
-renu- thumbnail
shamil...if there ever has been a post with which I have agreed cent percent 100%, it is yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³

friday's epi has got me real worried, though I have been worried since the last one week or so ...😭 ...i will be so heartbroken if these GUSTAKHIs by the CVs continue, n our dearest KTLK suffers due to the whiplash of falling TRPs...😭

Are Hai Hai Yeh Majboorii,
 Yeh MB Aur Yeh KK Mujhe Pal Pal Hai Tadpaaye πŸ˜
Teri Do Takiyan Di TRPs  πŸ€’
Te Mera Lakhon Kaa KTLK Jaaye Re  πŸ˜­
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
😳

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Astitiva was same too... Varun (Badola) n Niki (Aneja) fall in love first then get married...😳n incidentally.. Niki played a doc there..πŸ˜‰tho Varun was a fashion photographer... who has an affair with a model later. .n this leads to end of their marriage...

AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY.. am realLy loving the show and looking fwd to tracks ahead