Kuch toh main bhi kahoongi

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After three weeks of drooling over MB and going 'aww.. oooh' over AshNi , finally I get time to remove my colourful fanwaali chashma and look at the show through a different angle. And what do I see??

Munni becomes a doctor inspite of hating the profession ( she even gets a 14th rank although she prays hard to fail ; height of ridiculousness !( I always find it funny when I recall how we used to pray AFTER the exams to get good marks when we should have done it BEFORE we prepare for it, lol).

Munni then enters hospital as an intern. The boss is supposed to be a Patthar Dil insaan  but turn out to be more like pighaltha hua ice cream (PI). He is neither shown being strict with his interns nor does he look stern from any angle. Other than him we have an assistant admin doctor who is more expert in mouthing cheesy lines and act as a jester to entertain interns, a doctor Gulabo who can't stop herself from prodding and reminding our PI  ke 'Kiska hain tumko intezaar main hoon na" a couple of nurses  and a few mysterious people who are seen in the OT with their face covered with masks.

So coming back to the ishtory, our Munni does everything possible to irritate our PI , gets posted in the childrens' ward , runs around with a meningitis kid , tells them a half-baked story and runs away forgetting to give an important injection .

Ab aati hain Munni ka Magic! Every single insaan in the hospital starts missing her! PI can't stop thinking of her at random moments, bachhe wachhe goes on hunger strike and suddenly it looks like the other doctors were machhar maaroing all these days and she was the only one who had the power to heal!

The meningitis kiddo suddenly becomes a complan boy and runs away in search of our pyaari Munni  who mean while is enjoying a movie in spite of knowing kids were on hunger strike just for her. Kiddo is found half behosh , rushed to hospital and after some time our PI asks 'jaane kya jaadoo kiya hain aap in bachhon mein' ( we too are wondering sir) and even without blinking her eyes our Munni gives a philosophical line ' isse jaadoo nahin, pyaar kahte hain sir'  (haila  itna pyaar ke aap bachhon ke bhook harthal ke khushi mein , had a three course dinner with ur chuddy buddy!! )

Other than that all the main characters seem to suffer from short term memory loss; Munni remembers PI  and PI remembers Munni as well as the dangling skeleteon in his cabin at given intervals . But he doesn't mind her seeing him gale lagoing Gulaabo.

Munni hates the sight of PI so much at a wedding that she wants to leave from there but the next moment is more excited about forcing him to do bhangra with her!

Dear CVs , put ur heads together and think of bringing a concrete story line. U have a fabulous cast and an amzing story as the base, u just have to use ur creativity skills and make it a wonderful show which we all would like to remember just the way we do about DK. We have full faith in Kamlesh ji and we have seen a few scenes which showed class!

Give us a solid script and we promise to give u what u want- the TRPs

Edited by shamil - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ab aati hain Munni ka Magic! Every single insaan in the hospital starts missing her! PI can't stop thinking of her at random moments, bachhe wachhe goes on hunger strike and suddenly it looks like the other doctors were machhar maaroing all these days and she was the only one who had the power to heal!

Bold- Spot on!! ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ Jhoota Singh ke darshan ho gaye.  You don't know this but I was a big pankha and secret admirer of JS. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Too good, Shamil! Couldn't agree more. ๐Ÿ˜† Munni badnaam hogi if CVs don't work on her character deeply.. and Pigalta hua icecream wont be able to hold us on from pigling with glaring inconsistencies๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
shreya I really don't want JS here! I hope the CVS won't force him to shift here from DMG forum๐Ÿ˜’..  
I simply adore MB and I really wish that this show does wonders to his career. But everything now depends upon the script writers.
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shamil๐Ÿค—

Its so nice to see a post from you.

This show has so much potential. Mohnish and Kritika are both excellent in their roles and have a cute chemistry too. But they can only do wonders if the script is good.

Having seen DP, I know that KTLK has the potential to be an epic story. Right now there are some inconsistencies which is making the show a mediocre one instead of a great one.

I think the fact that they have made Nidhi so indispensible in the hospital after just 2 days is a little unbelievable. I must  admit that Nidhi coming 14th rank despite not wanting to be a Doctor was a little ridiculous. She could have just failed the exams on purpose! And some of the other scenes, like the flirty admin Doctor and the driving lesson scenes are a little overstretched.

But saying all this, I have full faith in the show and hopefully it will be the wonderful show it has the promise to be and you can go back to drooling over Mohnish again!๐Ÿ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aaya ..re aaya.. koi aaya re... Kabhi Pathar to Kabhi Ice-cream  .. ki waat lagane aaya.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Jhoota Singhji.. aapka hardik swagat hai.. ๐Ÿค—

Loved the post.. Shamil...n i agree... i dunno where the story is going at the moment..!! ๐Ÿ˜•  But i guess.. i will take it one day at a time.. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi.
I'm new to the forum. I love MB too and had the longest crush on him.

I love your post and agree with every word.

The premise of the show is stupendous. But the inconsistencies will kill it before it can even take off if the cvs aren't careful.

As a dedicated viewer of the show (I don't even shift channels! Ok, I do, on Fridays, when the Amazon appears to give the Chintu driving lessons!), I'm all at sea but try to swim along as best as I can.

I can't decide if this is a show about doctors and their love lives or doctors' love lives.

I think, a story with a medical backdrop should spend a decent amount of time depicting the world of medicine. The surgeries are conducted and completed in the shortest period...the rest of the interns appear on the show for a few seconds maybe once or twice a week. There are no doctors around other than the two senior ones who seem to specialize in all fields of medicine!!

Our main intern now supersedes all the other doctors who seem, as you rightly pointed out, to have been doing nothing else other than swatting flies waiting in anticipation for the true Messiah to arrive!

I haven't watched any of cinevista's shows before so I don't know much about their track record except for the fact that they produced DMG.Did all their shows go forward at this lightening speed?

I watch this show without fail and actually gave up watching the other show in the same time slot on SP that's gathering super trps. I want this one to give it tough competition. Soon, it will have to face competition from Zee TV as well when their new show in same time slot begins with a very popular actress.

I hope the cvs take note of these factors plus the feedback they are getting from viewers and tighten the script.

I think MB and Kritika deserve a well-thought out script . I'm a new convert in the case of Kritika...I've never watched her shows but I'm glad she's the lead here...she is simply adorable and a truly great and instinctive actress.

PS: Sorry for the long esaay!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

shreya I really don't want JS here! I hope the CVS won't force him to shift here from DMG forum๐Ÿ˜’..  

I simply adore MB and I really wish that this show does wonders to his career. But everything now depends upon the script writers.

I know Shamil.. ... i dunno what has happened.. something is missing in the show.. n i guess thats.. CONSISTENCY.. n DEPTH 

@Pippa... nice to see u here ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I know Shamil.. ... i dunno what has happened.. something is missing in the show.. n i guess thats.. CONSISTENCY.. n DEPTH 

@Pippa... nice to see u here ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hi Tanu,

Same here.

Looks like we have the same tastes..are you as crazy about MB as I am?

Love the guy to bits! So much that I never watched his movies only because he was playing side roles.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Hi Tanu,

Same here.

Looks like we have the same tastes..are you as crazy about MB as I am?

Love the guy to bits! So much that I never watched his movies only because he was playing side roles.๐Ÿ˜†

I have loved him since.. HAHK...๐Ÿ˜ณ n i guess TV has been good to him.. Sanjeevani.. Devi were two classic shows he worked on..!! I hope KTLK does justice to him... he is doing such a great job playing the reserved suave n charming Doc A... !!

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Shamil๐Ÿค—

Its so nice to see a post from you.

This show has so much potential. Mohnish and Kritika are both excellent in their roles and have a cute chemistry too. But they can only do wonders if the script is good.

Having seen DP, I know that KTLK has the potential to be an epic story. Right now there are some inconsistencies which is making the show a mediocre one instead of a great one.

I think the fact that they have made Nidhi so indispensible in the hospital after just 2 days is a little unbelievable. I must  admit that Nidhi coming 14th rank despite not wanting to be a Doctor was a little ridiculous. She could have just failed the exams on purpose! And some of the other scenes, like the flirty admin Doctor and the driving lesson scenes are a little overstretched.

But saying all this, I have full faith in the show and hopefully it will be the wonderful show it has the promise to be and you can go back to drooling over Mohnish again!๐Ÿ˜›

thank u sweetie๐Ÿค—
The two reasons I started watching this show is - adaptation of DK and my darling MBโ˜บ๏ธ
I really really hope the creative team understands where they lack and do some thing needful๐Ÿ˜ณ