wishlist (22 oct) onwards...

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My wishlist goes dis week like dis----

1. Shyam truth revealation after diwali plz. Just don't want to ruin diwali celebrations.

2. Pool side romance was awsm. Looking forward more of like dat.

3. Smbody plz gv buaji lil brain.

4. Arnie in kurta pajama.

Add urs too. Dis really works we have seen it before.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabatahir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khushi chnge hr hairstyle nd dressing especialy on DIWALI
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I soo want a close dance between Arnav & Khushi ! ❤️ I read somewhere a few days back that in the Maha episode they would show Arnav dancing with Khushi & he gets very close to her..she feels an inner turmoil rise within her ,  runs away & since then , starts avoiding him .I soo soo wish that happens ..😍 That'd be passionate !
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabatahir

khushi chnge hr hairstyle nd dressing especialy on DIWALI

Gud u reminded me dat. 👏
aadyakali thumbnail
- Would love to see Arnav in Khushi's house with khushi in her casual home wear and flowing hair ..she looks so beautiful without all her pompoms and braided hair.

- Would love  khushi and  Arnav to plot together to get rid of Shyam and together help Anjali to overcome her sorrow

-Would luv to see Buaji get insulted and ridiculed by Shyam, them she'll realise that even Madumati can be awefully wrong. Moreover will luv to see Buaji's face when Shyam's deceit is revealed

- Would luv to Arnav to know about the bangle

- Would love Khushi to know about the coins

- Would luv anjali to realise the romance brewering between Khushi and her beloved brother

- Would luv a really tight accidental hug between ARhi.
rushshri thumbnail
Accidental hug @aadyakali after seductive light scene. Interesting to watch. Wid luv dat.

uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Accidental hug scene

Payaash moments

I want Bua to be the first to know about Shyam...or rather Arnav and bua and mami at the same time must come toknow his real face and they join together in mashing him up...I am sure Maami as well as Bua alone are enough for that creep but nowadays he seems dangerous so need Arnav just for safety sake...
rushshri thumbnail
Frankly speaking don't want shyam's revealation nxt week. Just don't want to spoil d mood of festival. Also his revealation nxt week not possible as storyline is heading. Rather may b engagement wid khushi by weekend.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
khushi with open flowing hair all dressed up, preferably in a sari or langha(sorry idk if it's spelt this way).

Arnav and khushi dance together

omg arnav and in kurta suit, SRK style, from K3G. I mean Arnav looks hot in suits but i wanna see him wear a traditional suit and that in black. I really wanna see this, its Diwali after all.

more romantic scenes, funny ones as well as emotionally intense ones and intimate ones

a fun song sequence, that would be coolEdited by bila_a - 12 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aadyakali

- Would love to see Arnav in Khushi's house with khushi in her casual home wear and flowing hair ..she looks so beautiful without all her pompoms and braided hair.

- Would love  khushi and  Arnav to plot together to get rid of Shyam and together help Anjali to overcome her sorrow

-Would luv to see Buaji get insulted and ridiculed by Shyam, them she'll realise that even Madumati can be awefully wrong. Moreover will luv to see Buaji's face when Shyam's deceit is revealed

- Would luv to Arnav to know about the bangle

- Would love Khushi to know about the coins

- Would luv a really tight accidental hug between ARhi.

Would like all of the above!!