Nice update
Waiting for the next part
Thanks for the PM πŸ˜†

thanks for liking the udpate dear
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i just replied to all of ur comment hope ur confusion are cleared
but i won't be able to update today as i am a little busy today so i will update the next part tomorrow
thank u
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alright..we'll wait..
thx😊
Mishti13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

your welcome dear
and thanks for liking the udpate
yes there is a relations ship but from Kiran side only as she loves him and want to marry her but Maan just thinks her as a friend and nothing more, and thats why she was hurt
hope that cleared your confusion

Thank you so much for reply and for clearing my confusion now i can fully enjoy it πŸ˜Š
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank u so much guys for liking the update and pressing the like button
OK lots of u were confused with Maan and Kiran Relationship, well Kiran loves her but not Maan doesn't loves her , he just considers her as her friend
Khushi is calling Geet as her Mama coz she has her pic with Maan, you will know more to it as the story moves why she calls her as her mom and how she got her pic with Maan
Maan met Geet geet in HP just 6 month back
this story is still going in flashback geet is still thinking but its also showing Maan side flashback, like how he met her etc
hope these cleared ur confusions

-Unforgettable Memories Part 7-

Maan was in his study room lost in his thought and Khushi voice calling Geet as her "MAMA" echoed in his ear, he runs his hand through his hair and says "Khushi ne Geet ko Mama kyun kaha aur wo Geet ko kaise Janti hai"
"Yeahi tu main bhi Jan na chahati hoon" hearing the voice Maan turn around to find Dadi at the door
Maan- Dadi Ma wo
DM- Maan who is this girl where did she came from, whom Khushi is claiming as her mother, kya aap is ladki ko jante hai
Maan- JI dadi Main Geet ko janta hoon, ye Geet hai Geet Handa, Mr. Handa ki Grand daughter
Dadi head snap up "you mean ki ye darji ke poti hai"
Maan- Ji Dadi
DM- par tum ise kaha mile aur ye yehan is halat main
Maan- Dadi mujhe ye raste pe zakhmi mile
"Dadi Ma" NT calls for dinner
DM- Maan we'll talk about this later, lets have dinner first, sab wait kar rahe hai
"Dadi aap jao, mujhe bhok nahi hai" saying this he pretend to start work on his laptop and as soon as dadi left Maan closes his laptop and rest his head on the couch edge closing his eyes going back to time when he first met Geet

FlashBack
-Meera kaha na mujhe bhi ek de
Meera- kaha na nahi, aur waise bhi if you eat more you will for surely put on some weight, samjhi tu, aab chup chap you watch me eating aur maza le
-Meera i telling for the last time give it to me
Meera- Bola na Nahi
-Theek hai meera ki bachi tu ruk tujhe main abhi maza chakha ti hoon" she looked here and there and at last she shouts "Dar Ji"
"Whattt" as Meera stood up to run all the pani puri fell on her, and the next thing Meera saw was her laughing holding her stomach, she throws the paper and shouts "Geettt" and then she started chasing her

Maan who was sitting in the car watching all this, Geet and Meera fighting over the pani puri, at first he felt so disgusted seeing the man using no gloves or anything and with his bare hands dipping it in the Matki, and serving them, but as he watched Geet enjoying eating the Pani puri he felt his mouth go watery, and he kept watching her eating without even blinking for once but then was distracted as Meera pushed her and started to eat the pani puri. He knew she was really angry at her as it was shown at her face, and in no time they both were fighting over the pani puri like little kids and running. as Maan got bored in sitting in the car he thought of going and buying the water as he was thirsty too and Adi was taking such a long time. so he was on his way to the rode side store to buy the water but busy with his i-phone he didn't knew that she was coming toward him and they both bumped into each other and they both fell on the ground. Maan jolted as her bare skin touch his bare skin, it felt so good touching her bare smooth, milky skin, they both looked at each other, soon geet struggle to get herself out of his embrace but it went in vein and Maan was still lost in her brown eyes.
"Oye Mr, uth ne ka irada hai ya nahi, ki yeahi bed dal kar sone ka irada hai" geet said as she still struggle to come out in his grip, but it looked like her words didn't reached Maan ears as he was still lost in her, seeing him not responding Geet waves her hand in front of his eyes and said "Kya kabhi pahle koi ladki nahi deakhi kya jo is tarha mujhe deakh rahe hai" Hearing this Maan quickly gets up and fixes his dress, while geet waited for him to help her get up to but it went in vein, poor geet had to stand up by herself, "Dhust" says geet under her breath, which didn't go unheard by Maan and n his MSK tone he says "kya kaha"
Geet- Kuch nahi
Maan points his finger at her and says "Main ne suna"
Geet also points her finger at him and says "Acha huwa ke aap ne sun liya, aab hato mere rase se " and she walked by him pushing him little side, while Maan just stood their watching her go, and after walking for few feet Geet turned back and saw Maan still staring at her and she gets annoyed the way he was staring at her and she starts to curse him "stupid, idiot, gadha, ullu da patta" she was still cursing Maan when Meera came and saw her cursing on some one she taps on her shoulder ans says "Geet whom are u cursing at"
Geet- Kisi pe nahi, tu ghar chal

Maan who was standing there watching her knew she was saying bad things by her face expression "pagli" and a small mile crept on his lip
"Sir" Adi calls "Maan Sir we have a meeting with Handas in 30 mins"
Maan- "Hmm" and they both made their way to the car.
-Flash Back ends-

Maan still was in the same positions when Kiran and Khushi came their with his dinner
"Dada" khushi said as she came to him and sat in his lap, Maan kisses her forehead and says "aap ne dinner kya"
Khushi- Hmm, kiran aunty feed me" Maan looks at and Kiran and says "Thanks Kiran"
Kiran- Maan is main thank kah ne wali kya baat hai, acha ye sab chodo aur tum bhi jaldi se dinner kar lo
Maan- nahi mujhe bhook nahi hai" and starts to work on his lap top again
Kiran- Maan ye kya baat huwi tum abhi safar se aaye ho, na kuch kahaya na piya and your srated working, cahlo ye sab band karo aur dinner karo
Khushi- Dada aap dinnder jaldi se kar lo warna "MAMA" ko acha nahi lage ga"
Maan closes his eyes hearing her saying Mama, Maan puts his laptop aside and picks her in his lap and says "beta aap ko kisne kaha ki wo aap ki Mama hai"
Khushi- kisi ne nahi
Maan- tu phir aap unhe apni Mama kyun kah rahi hai
Khushi-Kyun ki Dada wo meri Mama hai
Maan- Beta wo aap ki koi bhi nahi hai samjhi aap and I don't want to hear you again calling her Mama" by now Maan was almost shouting at her. Seeing his little temper Khushi cups Maan face and innocently says "Dada aap Mama se kati ho na isi liye aisa kah rahe hon na aap" Maan helplessly closes his eyes and slowly removes her hands from his face and says in angry voice "Khushi wo aap ki mama nahi hai samjhi aap" Khushi angrily gets of from his lap along with Maan and says "wo hi mere mama hai Dada," and runs away from there
Krian- Khushi ruk jao beta
Maan- Jane do use kiran
Kiran- Maan ye kya tareka tha Khushi se baat kar ne ka
Maan- tu aur kya karta wo ek ajnabi ko apne Ma kah rahi, ek aise ajnabi ko jo use janti bhi nahi hai, jisne use aaj se pahle kabhi nahi mili, aur jab wo kal yehan se chali jaygi tu us pe kya beete gi main janta hoon
Kiran- Maan she is a little kid aur uske dil ne use jo kaha usne wohi kaha, usne use usi naam se pukara jo uske dil ne kaha, Maan even i was hurt hearing her calling an stranger her mother but Maan us main uski kya galti hai"
"Kiran plz leave me alone" Maan said as he bangs his hand on the desk
"Maan thats what i am doing from past 3 years" saying this she walks out but stops at the door and without turning back she says "I'll come tomorrow morning check her again" as soon Kiran leaves Maan hears Khushi crying and calling him, he rushes out and sees her on the stair standing crying Maan runs to her ans says "Khushi what happen why are you crying
Khushi- Dad wo sob Mama sob crying" Maan pick her in his arm and goes to his room along with Vicky adn NT
Khushi- See dada mama crying" and she point at Geet crying and murmuring something  as tears rolled down her eyes
"shh, you stop crying" saying this Maan hand Khushi to NT and goes to Geet who was still unconscious sobbing like a little kid and teras rolling down her eyes
Maan- Geet
while geet in her unconscious states was saying "chodo mujhe, mujhe plz jane do, I beg of you plz let me go" and she kept saying it while tears came out her eyes, Maan tried calling her few to times but she was not reacting so he just wiped her tears and covered her with the spread properly and says "NT main, main yeahi rukta hoon you guys go and sleep its getting very late"
NT- Ji veer Ji, chalen khushi
"Nahi mujhe bhi Mama ke saath sona hai" saying this she climbs on the best and lays beside Geet holding her Duppatta.

Precap: More falshback

Previous: Part 6 Next: Part 8

here is Part 7

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like
If you want me to PM me plzzz add me to your Buddy list
  i have send buddy request all of u who are not in buddy list so plz accept it, it will be easier for me to PM next time
Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
continue soon
Mishti13 thumbnail
really really really nice update
it was  awesome amazing
thanks for pm