Nayika's FF Index - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Uploaded Chapter 16 of my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

Chapter 16

Preview:

Arnav could wait no longer. There was a feeling of restlessness inside him that he wanted to quell. He'd been waiting to see Khushi all week, he needed to convince himself that the feelings he'd experienced last week were just an anomaly. He'd been parked two streets away from Khushi's house for the past half an hour waiting until it was reasonably close enough to 12 for him to pick her up. He started the car again and instantly the feeling in his stomach started to go away.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz pm me abt ur updates..love ur writing on arhi..read all ur stuff

Originally posted by: sarach

plz pm me abt ur updates..love ur writing on arhi..read all ur stuff

Thank you so much! I've accepted your Buddy Request and will definitely PM you next time I write something :)
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u lady!!! ur work is inspiring

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Thank u lady!!! ur work is inspiring

Thank you so much! :D Glad you like it.
New FF: 30 Days

Preview

'Don't touch me!' Khushi backed away from Arnav with both of her hands held out in front of her.

'What the?' Arnav looked at the empty space in his arms where Khushi had been only seconds before.

Uploaded Chapter 16 of my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

Chapter 17

Preview:

Khushi couldn't speak, being in his room reminded her of last week when she'd been in his room and then of the party when she'd been in his arms. She almost didn't feel the hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down onto the bed. Then there was a hand in front of her face holding a small box wrapped in brown paper. She looked up at Arnav confused but he only held out the box to her more insistently. She took the box from his hand slowly and breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped back from the bed and sat down on his green chair.

New One Shot: World of Our Own

Please read the whole thing before you start throwing stale jalebis at me! :P

Preview:

Arnav could tell she was falling asleep and he stroked her back gently. She was so pretty, so beautiful. He loved her more every single day and it was all thanks to Khushi that he could even love at all. She had introduced him to this world where love made up for everything. All his past worries and memories seemed to pale in comparison when he looked at Lavanya and the amount of love she had for him.
kohli4ever thumbnail
Thank you so much for this index. I truly admire all your writings. I definitely give credit to you for all the time u take out to write these wonderful OS, FF and SS. 
Once again thank u!!

Originally posted by: sriarshi

u r so sweet.thank u!

No, you're too sweet for reading all my work. Thank you so much.