Posted: 12 years ago
Please add NayikaPM if you want PMs for all my work. No longer accepting buddy requests for PMs on this account.

IPKKND Fanfiction

It's Not Right
(53 Chapters**)

OP and JP's Matchmaking
(6 Chapters**)

30 Days
(31 Chapters**)

Temporary Insanity
(17 Chapters**)

Breathing Only Half of the Air
(17 Chapters**)

Second Hand News
(10 Chapters**)

6 Din, Ladki In!
(8 Chapters**)

A to Z of ASR and KKG
(26 Chapters**)

IPKKND Short Stories

Hospital Hug
(4 Chapters**)

Poolside Prayer
(2 Chapters**)

IPKKND OS Index

Humsafar Fanfiction

Do You Sleep?
(5 Chapters)

**Completed

Please add NayikaPM if you want PMs for all my work. No longer accepting buddy requests for PMs on this account.

I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Edited by nayika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankyou so much for this index nayika! now i can keep up with your FF SS and OS's. gonna be reading the ones that are pending for me soon:)
shilpa

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

thankyou so much for this index nayika! now i can keep up with your FF SS and OS's. gonna be reading the ones that are pending for me soon:)

shilpa

You shouldn't be thanking me, I should be thanking you for taking the time to read them! I really do hope you like them :)
-Garima- thumbnail
Awww yay thanks for this Nayika! (:

Makes life soo much easier! This is so convenient! =)

Originally posted by: -Garima-

Awww yay thanks for this Nayika! (:

Makes life soo much easier! This is so convenient! =)

No problem :)

It is definitely more convenient with the FFs moving to the other forum as well so I hope people will still read my work :(
Since my FF has been moved to the Fanfiction Forum I'll post a short preview and a link in this thread every time I update or write something new.

So make sure to keep checking for updates and also Buddy Request me if you want PMs as well :D

Todays preview: is for my FF 'It's Not Right' which you can find here.

I've now updated Chapter 14 which you can go and read straight away!

But if you're not convinced yet here is a sneak peek :)

He could always ask Mami where they were but Arnav really wasn't in the mood to deal with her not so subtle insults about Khushi so he went straight upstairs planning to change before he checked if they were in Di or Nani's room.

He opened the door and stood frozen in place. Khushi was lying on her front on his bed with one of his pillows clutched to her chest looking at the TV and Arnav could only stare.

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yayyy this helps a lot Nayika😃.. thanks so much sweetie😳

Originally posted by: _mahi_

yayyy this helps a lot Nayika😃.. thanks so much sweetie😳

No problem!
Today's preview is for my SS 'Om Prakash and Jai Prakash's matchmaking' which you can find here.

I've now updated Part 5 which you can go and read straight away.

But if you're not convinced yet here is a sneak peek :)

Khushi flinched with every sentence he shouted at her but Arnav refused to back away, still only inches away from her with both of them against his wardrobe door. 'Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't have feelings for me? What is all this then? Why did you let me kiss you? Yesterday? In the kitchen today? What was that?'
I've finally finished my Short Story:  'Om Prakash and Jai Prakash's matchmaking' which you can find here.

If you've been keeping up with it so far you can go straight to Part 6 over here.

But if you're not convinced to go read it yet here is a little preview :)

But as Khushi watched Lavanya drive away she felt a sense of regret and even self loathing. She'd come to this house to help Lavanya and instead she'd usurped her position.

Arnav watched the myriad of emotions flit across Khushi's face, he couldn't place them all but he was sure that she was feeling unsure about something.