CC Presents - ||Addicted to India-forums.com||

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG, I can't open IF ! What happened!  
Oh No' my work is gone!  IF is not working?
Is something wrong with my network, cause IF isn't working? 
Aaahhh!!!!  How do I kill my boredom

These were the words ecoing across MSN, and Facebook for as long as 7 hours!  Frustration prevailed these social network sites... yet there was only one reason! 
Today, the 19th of October 2011, is a very important day.  A new record had been set by the online users as they 'refreshed' the page to access an online portal that was temporarily down.  Yes today for about 7 hours, members of India-forums.com had been left in darkness, almost trying to find other means of killing boredome, that suddenly filled their rooms 😭.  Many were extremely shocked, and some nearly experienced myocardial infarction, due to extreme addiction.  It bugged them so much that they felt a part of them was missing! 

INDIA-FORUMS
Yes we are talking about how addictive India-forums.com is!  During this temporary unavailability, many were left to ponder how they were going to pass the remainder of the day, without India-forums.com.  It was boredom to the max that some resorted to various online games to date random guys to pass the hours [Angel-Jot], while some chose to clean their houses [Smiley Face], while others chose to pull certain members legs in the most cruel way [Victim: Hopper_Ocean].  But MOST IMPORTANTLY, every few minutes, many had tried to refresh to try and see India-forums.com was working.

Can you relate yourself here 😲?  If you can, then you are at the right place 😃!   Its about time we share our experience, as to how hard it was for us to get over the addiction to IF 😆.  Here is a fun-filled discussion as to how you spent your times without India-forums.com. 
Describe your state of mind!
 Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up? 
What exactly did you do during those hours?

Please Note that this is a fun-filled discussion!  Please refrain from discussing any non-relevant matters on this thread as it's being posted mainly to discuss how addictive IF is, with regards to this short- term disturbance. 

Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Believe it or not when I-F wasn't working I thought my internet hated me but then I found out that it wasn't just me and I-F was done. I was starting to wonder what I should do with my free time😳😆

LOST😳
 Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up? 

TOO MANY TIMES TO EVEN KEEP TRACK OF😭

I AM ADDICTED TO GEET FORUM, SO WATCHED ALL MAANEET  VMs OVER & OVER AGAIN on YOUTUBE

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. 🤣 nini mein thi main 🤣
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually i had no idea india forum was down, in the morning around 7:50 am i went on india forum and it was perfectly fine and then for the next 6 hours i was at school, so in my mind i thought everything was normal, until i came on and saw that india forum had gone down. actually i though my internet had stopped work when i came back from school around 3:40 pm and then 10 minutes later IF was was working it actually hadn't occured to me that the website itself had stopped working i thought my internet connection was stuffed up.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
So let me share my experience 🤣 🤣.  I was actually in middle of making a post and also writing a PM... then suddenly I wanted to open up another window to check something, but suddenly it said "The page cannot be opened" 😕.  Am like Oh Great 👎🏼, my stupid Wireless is acting up again.  I waited for my internet to come back again, but then every other site, including MSN was working 😲.  I refreshed and refreshed and checked my Wifi internet access and it was perfectly fine 😕...

Then I suddenly heard the same from Goppu, Shru and melz 🤣.  So we waited for IF to come back again.. refreshed ones.. twice.. thrice... then did a check on connectivity 🤣 since I still thought something was wrong with my net... and not only that but an IFiann [Ravi.] told how he was able to open.  We too beleived him 🤣 but then realized he was joking too 🤣.

This is when we got a bit hyper.  Jot and I were surprised to see how many times we pressed the refresh button 🤣 🤣... normally even if i work, i have IF window opened, hence as a habbit, I just  had a window opened and refreshed as many times as I could 🤣.  Honeslty today was the day I realized how addicted am to IF 🤣 🤣... Then our boredom really drove a number of us to play silly pranks on fellow members to kill our time 🤣...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It happened to me also yesterday,only today morning everything is fine.Hope it does  not happen  in future.as it is a must now. Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

i dunno because i was sleeping when the sserver was down. 🤣 nini mein thi main 🤣

Lucky you 😭😭... even melz is too 🤣 since she too wnet to bed tired of waiting for IF to come back up 🤣🤣🤣.. in a way it was good.. since it made peopel go to bed early 🤣🤣🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Lucky you 😭😭... even melz is too 🤣 since she too wnet to bed tired of waiting for IF to come back up 🤣🤣🤣.. in a way it was good.. since it made peopel go to bed early 🤣🤣🤣

Awww.. then why didnt you took your nini? Melz Rani is a cunning lady so she went off soon. 🤣
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I didnt know that the server was down😆 i thot my stupid cell phone is playing pranks with me... every other site was opening... google pe i tried searching something... that worked😲 i tried surfing IF through google but that didnt😲😲 now hw was that possible...😕
then i tried after my coaching classes got over... it worked👍🏼 and i was sooo happy... (well one more reason is there for this happiness😆)
i seriously thought my cell knows that even when i m in coaching class...i log on here to check the forum and stuff... so it is trying to teach me that be attentive in classes😆😆

finally when i logged in here.. i got to know this prob🤣 and i m laughing over my thots
🤣🤣
🤣🤣i dnt remember... i tried every 3 mins if I-F was working... but i didnt try during classes...😛 as soon as i was out... i tried again... and it worked👍🏼
i had coaching...🤢 and i got seriously bugged there...
i used to relax myself during the 10 mins break between 2 classes by coming here... but when i didnt get to chill... i got angry😆😆