Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Early morning tried accessing IF from my mobile.. But it didnt connect.. πŸ€” I thought, there my mobile net sucks.. 😡Put on my lappy, but I couldnt access it from there too.. Tried Facebook and Yahoo, they were working fine, then I knew that there was something wrong.. I texted some of my friends if I-F was working for them, they replied it didnt.. πŸ˜† I wished it gets back soon.. Again and again I was refreshing the page to see if its back.. πŸ€ͺ And at last it came.. Yayy!! πŸ₯³ Just a few hours didnt see I-F and I was freaking out.. 🀣Jai Ho for I-F addiction... 😳
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Totally Addicted..

OMG, I can't open IF ! What happened!   
I was like, kya hogaya, yeh IF kyun nahii khul raha hai..Mera net kahiin wapas slow tho nahii hua... I even called my net service provider & complained that the internet is slow & i'am not able to access sites...😊
Describe your state of mind!
Confused, Bored..Was Unable To Understand What To Do..

Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up?
Countless Number Of Times...

What exactly did you do during those hours?
I was staring at my Laptop screen, wondering what to do & refreshing IF page again & again...

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
clueless πŸ˜†
 Can you recollect how many times you refreshed the page to see if IF was back up?
every 2 seconds πŸ˜” 

What exactly did you do during those hours?

u know i woke up t 5am today came  
and was shocked it was not opening  i thought my google chrome has some problem,so i tried with firefox and others
but it didnot open
later i tried in my mobile πŸ˜† too but not later went to uni and in class too i was refreshing refreshing ...  πŸ˜­ i was totally lost 
phir after my break i opened again and bang on i-f was ok ...i was like jumping in class my friends tought  i gne crack πŸ˜†
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

This is when we got a bit hyper.  Jot and I were surprised to see how many times we pressed the refresh button 🀣 🀣... normally even if i work, i have IF window opened, hence as a habbit, I just  had a window opened and refreshed as many times as I could 🀣.  Honeslty today was the day I realized how addicted am to IF 🀣 🀣... Then our boredom really drove a number of us to play silly pranks on fellow members to kill our time 🀣...

radhuuu 😑 I was asleep when this server thing happen 😳 but when i came online my mrg, noticed how bored radha and ravi were 🀣 and decided to cheer them up (see how nice i was ..) despite my heavy workload at office   i thought of cheering up them ... and in return they rag bully pull my leg 😑 name anything ... and Sue you too πŸ˜² Aiyooo aiyoo i become comedy piece today Meli you lucky cow .. i was d victim today 😭

What happen to IF? Im glad all is fine now.  Oh dear.. many have been missing IF indeed πŸ˜†  Thanks for this tread Radha 😊

Dei Ravi, as soon you put up the MOTW tread ... the server went down 🀣🀣 Well for pulling my leg, πŸ˜ˆ and makin publicity here ...

here's d link .. We from SS have put up MP_Radha and Aahaana on motw
😈 πŸ˜† pls do feel free to drop by and grill them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1924759

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant topic Radha.
It was totally frustrating and bitter to see that the server didnt accomodate the request to open IF page..
I was literally coaxing my lappy to behave properly and give me abreak..

I felt lost, moody and barked at others for not able to connect and touch base here...
IF is more than an addiction for me; Its my home now , well a second home, that always welcomes me and dosent ask questions on my movements..

I could do even with my morning coffee, but I need to log in here as soon as i wake up. This is religion for me and today I felt like being torn to pieces these 7 hours.
Thank God its up and running. No more scares please!!!!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO..nice topic!
I was actually in school, and my friend told me I-F wasn't working, so I thought they had blocked it...I came home and tried again, but it wouldn't work so I talked to my friend who said that I-F wasn't working anywhere..so I guessed that there was probably a server problem...I was like, in a way its good, so that I can do my homework lol...I chatted with her for like 10 minutes before she said that its working...and then ta-da!! :D
Big_bang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was out of my find for a while🀒
I refreshed thrice..But it didn't work..and i was like ''OH !! No''
since i am not from india , i thought it was banned in other country..But thank godπŸ˜†

I didn't count...But i was saying my sister to refresh the page in every 5 mins...πŸ˜†
What exactly did you do during those
I actually slept...After waking up...i found page was workingπŸ˜†

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Radha was thinking what happened and tried all browsers Crome firefox explorer and then came to the conclusion something must be wrong with the siteπŸ˜› and then when finally I logged in saw Vijay bhai's post in Global
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

radhuuu 😑 I was asleep when this server thing happen 😳 but when i came online my mrg, noticed how bored radha and ravi were 🀣 and decided to cheer them up (see how nice i was ..) despite my heavy workload at office   i thought of cheering up them ... and in return they rag bully pull my leg 😑 name anything ... and Sue you too πŸ˜² Aiyooo aiyoo i become comedy piece today Meli you lucky cow .. i was d victim today 😭

What happen to IF? Im glad all is fine now.  Oh dear.. many have been missing IF indeed πŸ˜†  Thanks for this tread Radha 😊

Dei Ravi, as soon you put up the MOTW tread ... the server went down 🀣🀣 Well for pulling my leg, πŸ˜ˆ and makin publicity here ...

here's d link .. We from SS have put up MP_Radha and Aahaana on motw
😈 πŸ˜† pls do feel free to drop by and grill them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1924759

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i did open the page of IF as early as i could to see whats going on at MS, how many pages did it reach today and to grind batter gud enough today if people r there!! 🀣🀣 to my dismay, it didn't open..πŸ˜” but rest of the sites were all fine.. i saw someone wrote on the wall of IF of FB that IF page didn't open for several hours.. then, i thot thats from server side but didn't give up trying..😳 i did refresh for approx 10 times.. opening of fresh pages are another 10 times..  πŸ˜” it did resolve at approx 11 to my time if am right..i was thinking  that ratna akka, Radha, Ravi, etc. wud have been experiencing such a boredom, but ratna akka becoming a cheering comedy piece ha ha ha ha is really really funny.. 🀣🀣

I think IF is very furious on us for putting Radha and Aahaana on the honourable hot MOTW seats.. 🀣🀣 but our MS would have been celebrating its peace 🀣🀣 without our pleasant shouts, etc. etc..🀣

actually yesterday and the day before this page was opening very slowly that i got bugged and went off thinking something wrong at my side.. today's disappointment is that i never log into IF so early as i did today.. πŸ˜• whatsoever.. when it was down i felt like missing my companion at work!! and i wish this does not happen for such a long period of hours..πŸ˜‰

thanks a lot for this thread, Radha!!!!! πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
normally, the first thing i do in the morning, i check IF through my phone but today, when i got up, i was like what happened?! i thought something's wrong with my iphone since iOS5 has come out so i thought, problem # 2 happened.

so i left it, i went out to get few things, then when i got back after an hour, it wasn't working.. i thought it was with me again. so i finally asked my sister, can u check IF on ur phone!? then she said it's down..

i told myself, lemme check my laptop - finally it worked by 1-ish pm my side.

i was totally lost when i couldn't open the site.