Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Ye forum ke ladko ko ho kya gaya hai? Anshul ka Raaga-Jaap and now Raju's Mehek naara... Mehek phir bhi understandable hai to ye lo, mahilaae bhi peechhe nahi!!!

Ishaan, whom are you rooting for?

Lol I stopped supporting contestants after the 3rd season because everyone in the house is a player ! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when i see u without your make up i feel an awful shake up LMAOOO
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lol POB and POM boding with each other ! 😲 This is going to be a shock to everyone in the house ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Lol I stopped supporting contestants after the 3rd season because everyone in the house is a player ! πŸ˜†

AHAHA so true, just enjoy the drama and the free entertainment they provide! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: roshnii

omg ,puja bedi giving meditation classes to mehak, kya flop kiya mehak ne bedi ko..maza aa gaya.

Bedi ko bas chada do chaad pe aur woh kuch bhi karegi. Is Mahek playing Bedi?
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sid ne Mehek ko Fakeness ka paath padhaya !

Look at Bedi riling up Mishra...

Abhi wo Bedi ke thopde ka makeup badal ke rakh degi...

The moment PM goes quiet...PB riles her up...She wants everything to shift back to PM again...Coz PB rules till the time the house is united on hating PM...When they dont hate PM...They hate each other...

She wants PM to come in her form again so that the focus can go off Meheks fights with all...

I m getting a bad feel ki PM ne iss baar kuch kiya toh usko ghar se nikaal denge ! And PB iss trying to make sure that PM does sumthing drastic !
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

She looks like http://bit.ly/pwx85D in that ironed hair and kohl eyes.

πŸ˜† Yes she does!
πŸ˜†
scarlet.moon thumbnail

Lol POB and POM boding with each other ! 😲 This is going to be a shock to everyone in the house ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFL everyone will be shocked, will think are kya hoga agar unhone group bana liya toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who will fight so much then?
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bonding??

Abhi BEATING hogi waha...

The way PM said "Achaaa" so sweetly...Gave me  a vision of the new mop being broken on Bedi's head nextπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
scarlet.moon thumbnail

yeah kya hogaya...everyone would be thinking suraj kaunsi direction se nikla hai...agar in dono ke beech mein group ban gaya sara entertainment khatam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†