Daily Discussion Thread-18th Oct

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Bigg Boss Season-5
Day-16

This thread is for daily episode discussion wherein anyone who is watching the show can post the happenings/updates/incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.  All are free to add their own observations/opinions/ interpretations. If you find some part missing, you can add to it but there is no need to bicker with the post maker.

Importantly take the show as a means of entertainment only do not get affected. To the fans of celebrities please do realise that the celebrities here are NOT playing your fav character from a show but they are here as their real selves.  Hence criticism will be directed towards the celebrity so no need to feel angry or fume over it. Criticism should be in civil manner and based on the show's premise. NO involvement of personal life will be tolerated. Its debatable whether the show is scripted or not Many a times you would find two celebrities fighting but still they are not becoming sworn enemies of each other and later on they would be friends again.

The recordings of a couple of days is edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth. Arguing with each other over the celebrity actions will not help either you or the celebrity. It will only causes bitterness within us. Its fine to comment/criticize the actions/reactions of the housemates but absolutely No personal comments against housemates or against members will be tolerated. Absolutely zero tolerance against obscene language and pictures.

Importantly Moderation issues will be entertained only by pm to DT.

Please remember that IF-COC applies on all posts made.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome. Have fun.

Whoever is ready to give the live update, do 
please  reserve the post after this. Thanks.

Enjoy!!!
BB5  Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
18th October 2011,
Bigg Boss Season 5
Live updates

Day 16
The morning starts with jab mein chota bacccha tha ,badi shaitaniya karta tha.
shonali is giving competition to mehak by dancing as if something is stuck sumwhere .πŸ˜†
Laxmi is at the the dining table with amar and Bedi and shonali are around and she just says that protect the ones u love .
Amma Bedi says that everyone in the house is becoming each other's enemy .She says there was only one trouble maker in the house Mishra first and now the whole
house is turning against each other .
Laxmi says this slogan was written on the bisleri canister and laughs with amar and says that bedi is a very good talker.
 Mehak tells Bedi that she did'nt like the idea
of her being sweet in front of her face and talking behind .
Mehak is cleaning the washroom and she is confronting shraddha too and asks her if she would like
if fun would be made of her . Shraddha says decent mazaa accha lagta hai .
 Mehak tells then comes in the room and tells vida that because of her she had a fight with shraddha .
Mehak tells siddharth  that she generally said that vida has a fun way of talking to guys and Shraddha was
pairing amar and vida ,mehak told her what if she would link shraddha to shakti .thats why she got bugged .
Siddharth tells her to chill out and she goes out and makes rotis .
Shraddha is complaining to shakti about mehak .Mehak comes and apologises to her . Shraddha tells her not to include other members in their fights and she says shonali told juhi  about their confrontation in the washroom.
Mehak gets angry and asks shonali why is she doing chugli to juhi. and shonali goes and tells
 juhi that mehak said y did u do chugli ...kya character hai tumhara . Liar !!!😑
Shonali tells mehak that she did'nt do any chugli and y is she making a big issue about it . 
Mehak then asks her y did u have to say sumthing to juhi . She says i only mentioned to juhi
that sumthin happenned and mehak calls her meethi chhuri .

Mehak tells shonali that are u bbc that u are reporting to juhi. πŸ˜†
Amar tells Mishra that all are shallow and hollow  and their fake masks will come off soon ..Mishra calls everyone Bedi's puppets .
AMar says they will clean out the puppets and he will see bedi laters .
Amar says that shakti is playing very safe ,as soon as a fight breaks out he is out of the picture. πŸ₯±
Mishra says that shraddha ,vida and mandeep are shakti's puppets.
Its 2 p.m and Laxmi tells Amar that mehak is going crazy because of her being nominated.
Laxmi says mere hijdey bhi itna nahi kartey politics jitna ye aurtein kar rahi hain
She says ek haftey mein ek dusre ki chotiyaan haath mein aane wali hai . πŸ˜†
Mehak calls juhi to have a talk. Juhi says that her words are being misunderstood .
She says people take her to be arrogant . Mehak tells her directly aapka hi group hai.
Juhi says that the whole house feels she is arrogant and thats why mehak says pura ghar is her group.
Mehak tells her that she is very dominating but she says that i say it myself .I dont say that the whole house is saying so !!!.Mehak is upset that juhi is talking about majority whereas
she should have spoken for herself.
Its 4 pm and juhi is telling bedi about the argument. Mehak then comes and tells her that she is
not supposed to report their conversations, She says why u brainwashing people.
Juhi says ek ek ko pakad pakad ke ladaiyan karne ja rahi hain .
Bedi tells Mehak that u do meditation and yoga ,just take a deep breath .
She tells her  to feel who she felt a friction with since morning.
Mehak says shonali and juhi.Bedi tells her to take a holiday .
Juhi says i wonder what trip she is on .
Laxmi says that u went to nibhao ur duty as a friend.Andjuhi remarks what did i get ???
LAxmi says chappal jootey ka haar mila . aur kuch πŸ˜†
Siddharth tells mehak that she is being too upfront ,she has to let go .

BB gives them a weekly task ,Mein hun ek chhota sa nanha sa baccha hun .
mehak ,laxmi ,amar ,vida ,shonali ,mehak have to play the role of parents
rest are the children
Parents have to look after the children .They have to feed the children and take them to the garden area to play .
After lights get off parents have to make their kids sleep .
Sahkti is in kids clothes and Amar says that mera baccha bohot bolta hai .
shakti says mummy dhobi ke saath bhaag gaye ye classmates ne bola.
Amar says sab classmates L hai  😳London hai .πŸ˜†

All are enacting their task and Raageshwari tells shakti that no one likes her mommy -Mishra .Shakti says mere papa Amar har raat ko kisi aur ke saath sota hai  πŸ˜ƒ
Shakti says meri mummy dhobi ke saath bhaag gayi and sid says uncle dhobi ko ghar mein nahi aaney dena . Amar says teri mummy ko mummy banaunga and an ego tussle breaks out ,Amar is angry with Siddharth
and shakti takes amar out  to the garden . Amar says mazaak mazaak mein razaak ho raha hai .He says mein maa ki aankh karunga 😲
Its 9.15 and BB announces that Mishra's task is over .
Mehak tells siddharth who is staring at amar and fuming , to relax and he says now he wants to play adult games. He says he is going to show Amar after the task gets over . Amar tells mandeep about siddharths misbehaviour.
Siddharth says he is gonna play games with amar and bedi says that she also doesnt like him  and she will play games with him too 😊
Siddharth tells Mehak that mein Amar ko  phhod dunga. She tells him to relax . 
He says he likes people who get chidofied . He says till Amar  is here he is going to chidao him.
Mehak says tum apne ghusse se mere ko darra rahe ho ,,tum bilkul apne papa pe gaye ho . 😳

its night and the parents have to put their children to sleep and mehak is putting raageshwari to sleep and bedi sings this nursery rhyme --
twinkle twinkle little star
how i wonder who u are
when i see u without ur makeup
i truly get an awful shakeup

Mishra then gives a reply by singing this ---
twinkle twinkle little star
how i wonder what u are
i can understand ur shakeup
mebbe because its ur breakup 😲

was she hinting at hanif's breakup with her .πŸ˜‰

Edited by gypsy2525 - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What is this Narad Muni hair style of Mehek??

Mehek is promising the audience controversy???? If they save her next week?? SMART !!
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

What is this Narad Muni hair style of Mehek??

Mehek is promising the audience controversy???? If they save her next week?? SMART !!

controversy 😲 what is she upto ???
Daebak thumbnail
Pooja Di???

Pooja says ppl I dont like I have nominated...She has nominated Mehek !! hahahahha !
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

controversy 😲 what is she upto ???

She said to Amar...

"Agar main iss week reh gayi na...Toh Bahut Mazza ayega...AGAR main iss week bach gayi"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
a.sanju09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mehak is still in her jo sweet hai unse bacho rant.. Its becoming irritating right now..
Daebak thumbnail
Leh !! Mehek toh Shradha se bhi ladd li !!
Pooja se bhi almost ladd li...

Abhi Shonali and Juhi baari hai !
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why is Chehek so insecure?
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

She said to Amar...

"Agar main iss week reh gayi na...Toh Bahut Mazza ayega...AGAR main iss week bach gayi"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

viewers koto ishi week maza anay wala hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†