Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Me too! At times I wonder if these 'tattus' and 'phuskis' are really like that or acting to be? If acting, achchhi kar lete hain...

amar is daily soap actor. has to be perfect betaa na 😉
Isha.Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

amar is daily soap actor. has to be perfect betaa na 😉

He should be 'auraton' ki baat mein haan me haan kind of then nahi?
He is playing the soapish hero behavior of being 'phuski' well though!
Quantico thumbnail
BB house looks like parliament house. Always action 😉 . I love this BB season, PB and PM made it interesting to watch. Now, everyone is following PM footstep after they being nominated. Mahek is not still up to mark. She was lambi race ka ghadhoaaa but she wont make it far. Jhui mata apna zaaameer bachaayaa too top 3 main pakaaa 😉 . the day when PB or uncle comes to BB house, BB will send them to secreat room.. bahot partial hai BB ...mujhe BB ke insaaf pe shaq hai ..😉
Quantico thumbnail
i am so glad pahelvan took voluntary exit nahi tooo baby shower karke jatii...last year shadiii hua ..abhi BB was planning for baby shower concept but PM se sareee kiryeee pe pani pher diyaaa 👏
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ghar mein itna sab kuch ho raha hai aur itne log ladne ko tayaar hain ki BB team bechaari editing ke time samajh he nahin paati hogi ki kaise sab kuch compact karke 40 minutes mein daalein  (rest 20 minutes are for advertisement)
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only interesting candidate is PM. I thought she would get irritated and start shouting that Deel Daul Bediya attacked her by her shake up lullaby. PM impressed me by her cold reply to Bediya...shake up due to break up.. good one from PM. If ever there will be a Maha Bigg Boss with top players like Raja, Dollawa, Rakhi, ..PM will certainly find a place in that Maha Bigg Boss. Usually female players end up crying or take support and sympathy of male players or become kitchen queen to advance in the game. But PM showed a different side of a female player, she did not cry in spite of whole house attacking her. She gave a fitting lullaby reply to Bediya today :D Bediya ka makeup hawa ho gaya hoga PM ke lullaby sunkar and raat ko bahut deep breathing karne padi hogi use :P 
Bartz thumbnail
Makhi in van kenya hairstyle tried to copy PM but failed miserably. Kya chote moti fight pick karne chal de :P
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bartz

If ever there will be a Maha Bigg Boss with top players 

I was thinking the same...I'm dying for a MAHA BIGG BOSS 😛 Confirmed housemates:

1. Dolly Bindra
2. Rakhi Sawant
3. Sambhavana Seth
4. Kashmira Shah
5. Pooja Missra
6. Pooja Bedi
7. Vindoo Dara Singh
8. Rohit Verma
9. Raja Chaudhary

OMG...I'm going to convey this idea to my friend..Maybe they'll do it for the 10th season..which is 5 years away 😕 😕 😭

Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
Bartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I was thinking the same...I'm dying for a MAHA BIGG BOSS 😛 Confirmed housemates:

1. Dolly Bindra
2. Rakhi Sawant
3. Sambhavana Seth
4. Kashmira Shah
5. Pooja Missra
6. Pooja Bedi
7. Vindoo Dara Singh
8. Rohit Verma
9. Raja Chaudhary

Yep Maha Bigg Boss would be fun. These small players pick small fights and do bekar ka chik chik ..like Makhi the Van Kanaya tried to do today. Randomly picking small fights ...miserably failed in copying PM. Raja, Dollawa...etc ghar baithe sochte honge ye kya lallu players hain 😆
Bartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

I was thinking the same...I'm dying for a MAHA BIGG BOSS 😛 

OMG...I'm going to convey this idea to my friend..Maybe they'll do it for the 10th season..which is 5 years away 😕 😕 😭

Yeah you should definitely suggest this MAHA BIGG BOSS idea. 😃 PM ke ek jadhu todne se sab dar gaye...Samby and Raja to ..fist fight..bed per water dalana...woh sab dekhar toh RBN (Raga Bedia Naga) Bigg Boss ke walls climb karke bhag jate the way Raja and group ran away 😆