Epi 448: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kya timing hain Baludada kee dialogues kee...   

the constable saying Mahtre chala aapka time ho gaya...  sun le...usko bhee pata chala tera time ho gaya.. ab seedhe yam ke paas jaane ka tereko... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (this has cracked me totally... )    

👏👏Loved the way Baludada said Sher ko pinjare mein daal ke taali bajane ka kaam ... na-mardon ka... and also the shekchali wali example...  Mhatre tu toh gaya ab ... woh bhi... ek nahin... chaaron taraf se...

Naku learnt to write her full name... the wait is long...yeh din bhi beeth jayenge...

Thank you writerjee... a million times... u r a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ the DN phone call was very sweet... loved it to the core ... 👏👏👏👏  D-Kya kar rahee hain tu...  N-Aapse Baat 😆

Two days over now... only 5 more to go... am loving the countdown now...

Its gonna be our Ram returning from the vanvaas to his Palace ... n haila ... its Diwali...  its gonna be fun with DSP around...  

Precap ' Mhatre to Kala Dutta ka khoon tere andar bhi hain ... ohh does she need some one else to remind her that...  

Wa happen BB ... 😡SP ne phone call pakad liya kya... officers ko badal diya...  don make the 5 days so difficult now... 

MCOCA... yeh I know DSP is organised in doing his business but yeh na lagao BB... 
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for another great episode...😊👏😊

Just love that Balu was there to meet Dutta in jail...I hope Balu soon will get Dutta out of jail.

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! You guys write the best lines for Balu Dada!👏👏👏👏 What a beating Mhatre received without Balu Dada raising a finger even!😆 He was scorched to the bone with all that acid barbs. I am amazed at the audacity of this creep! Par kehte hain na jab kutte ki maut aati hain to woh Sher ko lalkaarta hain 

Gave a miss to the rest of the Episode😛

An advice to SP Abhijay: He should keep a closer watch on his prisoners & their guards.Cell phones are being sneaked into their cells🤔 Reflects badly on his policing skills,you know! Don't mean no harm!Just doing an acche naagrik ki duty😃😆

Thanks for the webisode,BB & writerjee😃

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful episode BB and Writerji👏.

So officially 5 days left for return of Dutta.

Perfect timing for Balu Dada's grand entry.
Mahtre is gloating in misplaced self glory but not for long as he is going to die a rat's death soon.

Honestly, this time Kala should get her due with interest😡

Naku and Dutta's convo was nice. Once again, Baji was the forever Lakshman to his Vahini and Bhau.
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So naku only knows to write deity's names only. Thanks for clarifying. Every time I try to find a blooper i fail miserably😆 No matter how much sad the current track is but it's a treat to watch D in jail, ye banda meri jaan le ke chhorega but today Balu dada was the show steal er.
Naku said thank you, ye kuch jyada jaldi kuch jyada padhna- likhna nahi seekh gayi?
DN convo was fab. I mean it was so hubby-wify but at the same time it was like two youngsters in love.
Baji, hes a sweet heart every girl will fancy a dever like him.BM scenes was simple n sweet. BTW they're walking on the path of DN Khana khilaoing romance.Precap says MCOCA plz can someone elabrote abt this act.
Thanks BB for the webisode 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode only for Balu Dada, his takkal jokes are just hilarious and he really showed Mhatre his place.
After a long time, there was a nice scene between Naku and Baaji too...he is so sweet really...configured the phone so it would ring only when Dutta calls.
Naku writing her name and Baaji reading it was also very sweet, Dutta will ask her to write it for sure and that will be a nice scene.
I wonder what MCOCA is...and I hope Dutta truly gets out after 5 days.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episode, Mhatre did what he wanted to do, he came to visit the Lion in cage, but that happens only in Zoo & Circus. Baludada came on time, every one knows him for his dialogues. He found about Kala, it was good that he convinced him that she is aware of what she is doing.

Convo with Naku must be very calming, soothing for Datta even behind the bars.
As per the precap if Mcoca is applied then Datta wont be out soon, that may not be possible because even we don't have much time left with us & lot has to happen.Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing episode. Writer Jee a loud applause. 👏👏👏 Hope it gets to you.
BB thanks a ton for all the patience and making us a part of this awesome journey.

Loved Balu Dada and his repartee.
Am happy Dutta has Balu Dada on his side. A father figure.
DN convo was mind blowing. Dutta Shriram Patil will be the end of me.
5 more days the wait is killing.

Also awaiting the celebration.