Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! so here i am...so ive not read the latest update in great detail but skimmed through it however i can tell you how much  i loved the last episode.!  447 wow the writers are amazing at topping there own achievements, really loved it.❤️
Nakusha and dutta moment was very emotional indeed,,to be honest this was one time that i was grateful that it not on visualized in serial form..because if it was i would have just been crying in front of the screen.! Just love the way dutta has this very soft side and in my opinion it doesn't take alot of doing to see that more softer side of dsp. I think he is the type that really melts..according to how genuine the people around him are. He lets himself go for those who are truly good at heart.

Now back to subject nakusha and duttas interaction even with the bars between them ..wow! just i had expected..initially dutta was a little angry but then he totally came around. The highlight for me however had to be naku. The way she goes about her words..i think we should all learn from her. Even though theoretically she is telling dutta how upset she is about him not letting her know of the situation prior to his leave..the way she wraps her words up in cotton wool is just perfection.

Nothing ever sounds rude...just sounds like very stubble hints that capture her upset. I love the way her words are very much tailored appropriately..for she knows that however upset she may be she loves dutta and even more important is the fact that she can never cross that line where her words sound disrespectful.
All the way throughout her dialogue..i noticed the way in which she expressed her upset with him yet blamed herself.. there is never a moment where she directly..speaks bad of her saab.
For me nakushas dialogues were just amazing.. in my point of view when she told dutta that his bhauli was angry..that partially meant she was annoyed with him and i think dutta knows nakusha well enough to suss that out too.
Together they just make the perfect combination!  -amazing episode.
Moving onto the latest addtion which ive skimmed through...already love the fact that bhalu dada is around and just couldnt stop myself from reading the nakusha and dutta moments.
So nakusha writes duttas name for the very first time. Such a cute gesture..from naku in  paricular its obvious that anything related to her sahab means alot to her but his name is totally on a different level.
cant forget how much hesitation was evolved in saying his name just the once and..now writing it is no different. I think the fact that nakusha avoids his name even though that may sound a bit old fashioned..is something very special in its self...its one of those gestures that speaks louder than words. I think nakusha feels like she cannot potray that respect for him in words and so does it through actions..not using his name is defo one of them.
but i digress..so back to nakusha and her writing skills, very true..my gran is illiterate yet she too can  write her own name..my grandfarthers name and some religious words so i totally understand. 
But  my real question is..when nakusha is writing his name..
she writes..something along the lines of..
"Da...tta   Pa...ti...la "
so my question is..what does the "a" at the end stand for..does it have some significance if she is writing in Marathi or is it just a spelling error on her behalf because she is new to writing his name?
okay..so hoping to read the episode in more detail sometime soon..im going to stop there sorry for the waffling and ..thank you very much bb/writer/kushi for the promo..done a fab job as usual..

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks BB...last two episodes have been really interesting. Loved SP's line of questioning to Mhatre yesterday. Mhatre ka overconfidence usse le doobega...and he's really put himself under scanner by asking to meet Dutta, I feel. Balu Dada is such a 'shredder'...dhajjiyaan uda di Mhatre ki!!!

So according to the promo we are in for a meeting between Naku and the SP and apparently Sp will give a dose of gyan to naku this time around! And after this she even tries to persuade DSP to give up his Dongiri😕 I am very skeptical of that happening!!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwish

So naku only knows to write deity's names only. Thanks for clarifying. Every time I try to find a blooper i fail miserably😆 No matter how much sad the current track is but it's a treat to watch D in jail, ye banda meri jaan le ke chhorega but today Balu dada was the show steal er.

Naku said thank you, ye kuch jyada jaldi kuch jyada padhna- likhna nahi seekh gayi?
DN convo was fab. I mean it was so hubby-wify but at the same time it was like two youngsters in love.
Baji, hes a sweet heart every girl will fancy a dever like him.BM scenes was simple n sweet. BTW they're walking on the path of DN Khana khilaoing romance.Precap says MCOCA plz can someone elabrote abt this act.
Thanks BB for the webisode 

For all of u who asked about MCOCA: it stands for Maharashtra Control of Organized Crime Act:

A brief detail here:

As explained in the statement of object and reasons, the menace of organised crime, was on the increase and there was no effective law in she Maharashtra State to effectively control the organised crimes. Mumbai being the economic capital of India, it is a targetted centre of criminals who hoard money through illegal means. In recent years criminal activities like murders of tycoons related to film industry as well by builders, extortion of money from businessmen, abduction etc. show that criminal gangs are active in the state. To cope with them- legislation in the lines of the present law was essential. Effective measures against the misuse of law have been provided in the Act itself. 

Organised crime has been for quite some years now come up as a very serious threat to our society. It knows no national boundaries and is fueled by illegal wealth generated by contract, killing, extortion, smuggling in contrabands, illegal trade in narcotics kidnappings for ransom, collection of protection money and money laundering, etc. The illegal wealth and black money generated by the organised crime being very huge, it has had serious adverse effect on our economy. It was seen that the organised criminal syndicates made a common cause with terrorist gangs and foster narco terrorism which extend beyond the national boundaries. There was reason to believe that organised criminal gangs have been operating in the State and thus, there was immediate need to curb their activities.

It was also noticed that the organized criminals have been making extensive use of wire and oral communications in their criminal activities. The interception of such communications to obtain evidence of the commission of crimes or to prevent their commission would be an indispensable aid to law enforcement and the administration of justice.

Also, this law can be applied to a group of gangsters/criminals if at least two of the members in that group have two chargesheets against them in any court. If not, then the court has to give special permission to apply this Act to someone. 😳

EDIT: I read all the thoughts here! Thank u all for the warm comments! It really does keep us going 😳❤️

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

wow! so here i am...so ive not read the latest update in great detail but skimmed through it however i can tell you how much  i loved the last episode.!  447 wow the writers are amazing at topping there own achievements, really loved it.❤️
Nakusha and dutta moment was very emotional indeed,,to be honest this was one time that i was grateful that it not on visualized in serial form..because if it was i would have just been crying in front of the screen.! Just love the way dutta has this very soft side and in my opinion it doesn't take alot of doing to see that more softer side of dsp. I think he is the type that really melts..according to how genuine the people around him are. He lets himself go for those who are truly good at heart.

Now back to subject nakusha and duttas interaction even with the bars between them ..wow! just i had expected..initially dutta was a little angry but then he totally came around. The highlight for me however had to be naku. The way she goes about her words..i think we should all learn from her. Even though theoretically she is telling dutta how upset she is about him not letting her know of the situation prior to his leave..the way she wraps her words up in cotton wool is just perfection.

Nothing ever sounds rude...just sounds like very stubble hints that capture her upset. I love the way her words are very much tailored appropriately..for she knows that however upset she may be she loves dutta and even more important is the fact that she can never cross that line where her words sound disrespectful.
All the way throughout her dialogue..i noticed the way in which she expressed her upset with him yet blamed herself.. there is never a moment where she directly..speaks bad of her saab.
For me nakushas dialogues were just amazing.. in my point of view when she told dutta that his bhauli was angry..that partially meant she was annoyed with him and i think dutta knows nakusha well enough to suss that out too.
Together they just make the perfect combination!  -amazing episode.
Moving onto the latest addtion which ive skimmed through...already love the fact that bhalu dada is around and just couldnt stop myself from reading the nakusha and dutta moments.
So nakusha writes duttas name for the very first time. Such a cute gesture..from naku in  paricular its obvious that anything related to her sahab means alot to her but his name is totally on a different level.
cant forget how much hesitation was evolved in saying his name just the once and..now writing it is no different. I think the fact that nakusha avoids his name even though that may sound a bit old fashioned..is something very special in its self...its one of those gestures that speaks louder than words. I think nakusha feels like she cannot potray that respect for him in words and so does it through actions..not using his name is defo one of them.
but i digress..so back to nakusha and her writing skills, very true..my gran is illiterate yet she too can  write her own name..my grandfarthers name and some religious words so i totally understand. 
But  my real question is..when nakusha is writing his name..
she writes..something along the lines of..
"Da...tta   Pa...ti...la "
so my question is..what does the "a" at the end stand for..does it have some significance if she is writing in Marathi or is it just a spelling error on her behalf because she is new to writing his name?

okay..so hoping to read the episode in more detail sometime soon..im going to stop there sorry for the waffling and ..thank you very much bb/writer/kushi for the promo..done a fab job as usual..

@red: I think it is the phonetics for the devanagiri alphabets ... "la" when u say it as a standalone alphabet, but when u say Patil, u dont say "la"... i guess it was because she was scribbling individual alphabets to form the words 😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
MCOCA? No! No! I want DSP to keep his promise to Naku and bauli. 😭
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
^ i wouldn't worry i dont think that going to happen another 5 days and DSP will be back in  Patil Niwas and even more so as Bhalu dada is on the case.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Wow! You guys write the best lines for Balu Dada!👏👏👏👏 What a beating Mhatre received without Balu Dada raising a finger even!😆 He was scorched to the bone with all that acid barbs. I am amazed at the audacity of this creep! Par kehte hain na jab kutte ki maut aati hain to woh Sher ko lalkaarta hain 

Gave a miss to the rest of the Episode😛

An advice to SP Abhijay: He should keep a closer watch on his prisoners & their guards.Cell phones are being sneaked into their cells🤔 Reflects badly on his policing skills,you know! Don't mean no harm!Just doing an acche naagrik ki duty😃😆

Thanks for the webisode,BB & writerjee😃

Could the advice to ASD coming because sautan in cheif gets to talk to DSP?😆
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Could the advice to ASD coming because sautan in cheif gets to talk to DSP?😆

"innocent muh" Nah!Nah! Shreya. DSP might get into more trouble na? Already there is talk of that COCA COLA something or the other ACT.Isiliye I got worried you know😳
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
There is something wrong with my account again :( 
unable to log in from the terminal. just posting frm phone to chk... 
i'll just fix the prob and load the epi... :( hang on friends...