Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bellaaa

full on twists update amazing superb now wht will happened btw abhiya i m really worried abht tht piya sholud tell to abhay tht he is become slayer now i think abhay misunderstand piya but their love for each other conquer everything now most gud thing abhay become powerfull now to fight with sid plzzz add me pm list i red ur ff from bk 1 for a 2 month bt i forgot said add me in pm lsit plzzz pm me next time ur ff was fabulous

Glad u liked it dear. Piya will do a mistake by not telling him and it will affect their relationship  i will send u PM... now worries 😳 hope u will enjoye reading further as well πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

that was amazing tanzie abhay being a slayer now that was seriously shock to the system
i honestly haven't guessed it well i will take as compliment shivani 😳
but i m very scared now i m guessing trouble in abhiya's love life
one thing i could not understand is that if pia has become a complete witch how can she be a vampire queen i know its the biggest mystery and i kept it for the next update... offcourse she is a witch but vampire clan doesnt know that πŸ˜‰
i m afraid that becoz of emptying that holy well has she turned into a complete vampire i hope not no no.. πŸ˜†
and what happened to chand has sid killed him or he is still alive
i m scared of abhay's reaction when he will came to know that pia has hidden such an important information from him well many
please don't let sid separate them now many things will try to separate them and the truths would be harsh on Abhay
thanks for the pm and will be waiting for the next update but before that i want an update of till the end of time i m craving to read it i already updated it and will update this FF soon 😳

Sheela123 thumbnail
U r really a great writer yr...m sry tht i dont comment on ff as well bt m a silent reader n as u know i cant express my feelings in words vry well so i vil jst say tht u r fabulous n ths ff is one of my favourite:-) N yeah pls pm me whn u update next n keep it on u r doing gr8 job:-):-)
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. abhay is slayer. wow.
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cont soon yar cant wait for abhays reaction

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited

tanz i reli liked d title of this update "living wid enemy" n d best part when dt enemy saw her in her prince armsπŸ˜‰...i actually loved dt scene😍
misha- jeh convo was super sweet, i loved d way he convinced her😳 πŸ˜³

finally sid n pia came face to face, sid-pia scene was portrayed well, 
btw where is fabian nw these daysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
n dt was too gud where sid said"thori aur jor si marti..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kuon nahi pitne wale kaam to usne kiye hi hain😑
seems like vikram is gng to play a gud role in ur story, i enjoyed reading his part alot...a positive aura around this person was badly needed in dt moment

ok coming to d most important part of ur last update mathali?????😲😲...how come she gt here in this story, although i knw ur love for kat n mathali, bt seeing mathali wid jeh, i never thought off!!looking forward to this track...
n d best for me was d whole last paragraph...wowww😳😳...cn't wait for d nxt update

luv u loadsπŸ€—

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Chapter updated πŸ˜³
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOWWW... ITS SUPERB... Awesome update dear:-) ABHIYA:-) sid jey maithli all r Amaging dear:-):-) REALLY CANT WAIT 4 NEXT PART:-)...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
gr8 update
good misha is now free 4m fabian,she can lead a normal life
vampires chosen pia as their queen.vikram even knowing pia is free 4m curse trusting her gr8
sid seems has no emotion 4 chand
haseena will be shattered in chand's death news.is there any way to bring him back?
mathili is alive gussed it before but she'll be with jeh never thought.she is vampire na?
Very curious abt last part.sid abhay face off...waiting 4 it in next updateEdited by .rumki. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

WOWWW... ITS SUPERB... Awesome update dear:-) ABHIYA:-) sid jey maithli all r Amaging dear:-):-) REALLY CANT WAIT 4 NEXT PART:-)...

Thanks dear. Im sorry for being so late. I wasout of town for holiday and then work again. I promise I will update sooner this time πŸ˜³