Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss 911 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I really like the way you are building up the characters😳.. Loving the chatterbox Kastur and Chup chap sa Mohan.. haayee what should I say about him? *sigh*☺️ I wish if he would kidnap me😍🀣 The story is shaping up perfectlyπŸ‘.. Waiting for the love story to beginπŸ˜‰.. Hats off to your writing style⭐️.. Update soon! 😊 Not only soon but super fast cuz I'm getting impatientπŸ˜†.. Fantastic update once again! πŸ‘

Aww Thanks hun Embarrassed, Yesss I know, I want Kastur as a chatterbox instead of her being all silent 😊... Haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Yess Bidz_cutegal everybody's dream would be that a guy like him would kidnap us lolz.. Ohh Honey ..Sorry for the late update, my laptop was broken so had to give it for repair. But I'll update right away now.
Please give me ideas around how you guys want the update to be.
Miss 911 thumbnail

When I woke up, Mohan got me saying that today is the day he will call my dad and we would not see eachother hopefully he said with a gasp on his face. I somehow didn't want to leave him, I enjoyed the time with him and was really happy around him even though I was kidnapped, I didn't feel like getting kidnapped. I could feel his pain and even though he didn't tell me his pain I could feel his pain and I didn;t like it, he told me to get up and he would gimme my breakfast. I was happy because I got really hungry, and you guys know how much I love food.. I got up and went to the bathroom.

They had this awesome buffet thing going on - English muffins, with pancakes and syrup, and some eggy stuff. I grabbed a plate and loaded it with yumminess - This why I hearth buffets so much. You can never finish.

I shoved some french toast in my mouth, chewing and swallowing as quickly as I could. Mohan was watching me distastefully, nibbling at his strawberry. God he was such a girl.

"What's your Dad's number?" He finally asked, his eyes following the spoon that was rapidly from my mouth to my bowl of yummy cereal. " I should make the call soon"

I almost choked on the chocolatey cereal ( everything is better chocolated. You know, bread stick things, donuts, bread) Damn. Should I give it to him? I'd slept on it, but the whole propect of returning home was just.. bleurgh. I really didn't want to leave so soon. I was actually having fun.

Trying to figure out what to say, I stared into the distance. Then my eyes focused.

oh CRAP!

"Mohan we have to leave right away right now.! Do you have all our stuff??"

He frowned and tapped his pockets.

"My clothes are upstairs, but my wallet and... weapon is with me" Weapon? Oh right, gun.

"Leave them" I whispered " We have to leave now"

"Why" Mohan asked with an confused face expression

"Behind you, there is a man. Don't look!" I hissed, when he semi-turned around.

"What's he doing"

"He is reading the newspaper" I said

"Does he secretly have a bomb or something?"

I looked at him disbelievingly.

"You are not being serious now, are you?"

"Cant you tell" he said with a smirk on his face

I shook my head, semi-smiling.

"No, he hasn't got a bomb. It's the newspaper".

"Is that a secret bomb?"

"No, it's the pic on the newspaper"

"Is it a pic of a bomb?"

"No - What is up with you and bombs?"

He smirked that smirk that was somehow cute, sweet, boyish yet cocky at the same time. Damn, my heart was beating twice as fast now.

"It's a guy thing"

"Sure. No, it's not a picture of a bomb. It's a pic of me!!!

Sorry guys have to leave.. my mom is yelling at me.. I'll continue later or maybe tomorrow.

Please comment 😊
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was really good! am all excited already for the next part.
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! This is amazing .. No joke. πŸ˜ 
I loved this .. Sorry I couldn't replay sooner .. I was planning to read it .. But didn't get the time .. πŸ˜³ 
But I just read through the whole thing .. And this is sooo good. <3 
Pls continue .. Would love to read more about what happens. 
P.S. I wish there really was a drama like this .. πŸ˜Š 

Edited by sparkling-star - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Damn why have you left it on such a cliffhanger? πŸ˜‘ I'm getting more desperate now πŸ˜• Want the next update ASAP 😳 Okay, coming to this update, mannn you are just too good πŸ‘πŸΌ Kastur doesn't want to go and Mohan has understood it by now because Kastur was trying to save him πŸ˜ƒ Yeah, she was saving him πŸ₯³Yaay! I feel like to dance I bet Mohan will know Kastur's real intention soon πŸ˜‰ Want them to fall in love now 😳 Please please please update the next update fast 😊
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Miss 911 thumbnail

Thank you very much Guys! Sorry for the short update. My mom was shouting at me, because I took more than an hour on computer. When I was almost finished my laptop frowned and deleted everything I got. I was like *beeb beeb beeb* Had to cencore the words lolz.. so I had to re-right the update again. TYPICAL ME!!

So now is the new update going to come.. and thanks alot guys. It got me really happy to read your comments!! I'll start from where I left..

- Kastur is Missing

Omg. Dad worked fast. He's bought them into printing that on every front page - It gave him the image of a caring father. He must have thought it would help his ego or something. No way did he actually care in real life.

"What do we do" Mohan hissed. We?

"Leave now!"

He nodded in mutual agreement, I hid my face by pressing it into his jacket. Mohan ran his fingers through my already messed up hair ( We didn't have a hairbrush, Okay?πŸ˜•), I'm guessing to make me look different from the photo or something. There was practically no need - when that photo was taken, I had long, cropped hair, and make-up on. And trust me, my make-up artists are REALLY good. Maybe that's another thing that increased my dad's whole ego - He had the "perfect" pretty daughter. Damn him!

- We went towards the parking. " Where did you park the car?" I muttered, peeked in the direction we were going. He gestured vaguely at the car park A, and we slowly made there.

"Shit!" he hissed.

"What?"

"There are cops around my car !" They're checking my license plate!"

I drew back completely, to look at his face.

"Please don't tell me you changed your license plate😑😑?" I said, in a calm voice that was so not what I was feeling inside."What kind of god-damn kidnapper are you?!"
"Shh," He whispered, covering my mouth with his hand. " The cops will hear you!"

"I doh coo!" I said, muffled. I don't care! was what I was going for. " Let me go you idout" Let me go you idiot! I licked his hand, and he actually let go.

"OH GOD! That's gross! What the hell did you do that for?" He yelled, forgetting the cops. He rubbed his licked hand on his shirt, glaring at me reproachfully.

"Your the one who stopped me from breathing," I said, calmly, but dragging him behind the bushes, away from the cops at the same time.

"I left your nose open! you could breathe fine!" he hissed, but following me all the same.

"I don't like breathing through nose!"

He glared at me.

"Why the hell do humans have noses, then?"

I thought about that one, as I peered through a big bushy thing and stared at the cops. They were indeed writing his number plate down. Maybe it was a ticket? Actually, if it was, why were there about five of them, looking all serious?

"To smell food?"

"Yes, but you need to breathe in through your nose to smell. Don't you know that?"

I sighed. He was really not letting this one go. God, he was such a clean freak. I shoved a finger into his mouth, and pulled it out, wiping the gross saliva on my jeans, turning back to the cops.

"there" I hissed. "We're even, Can you please let it go, and concentrate on what's important?"

He didn't respond. Maybe he was in a shock.

Oh crap. One of the cops had a paper, with my face on it - I'm pretty sure Dad would have put a reward up. I think a hundred thousand dollars would be enough incentive for a cop to go snooping around. The cop holding giant picture of my face pointed at it, and gesturing the car. His colleagues nodded. Shit, it was really about me.

"ARGH" Mohan yelled, exploding suddenly. "What's wrong with you?! Are you still a bloody girl?That was disgusting!!"

"Arh!!!... " I sighed "Now you've done it. The cops are looking over here now".

He fell silent, FINALLY!

He took his hoody off himself

"Take this on, and thake the hoody on now!" he said looking really serious. When he took off his hoody, he had an tight t-shirt on underneath which was showing his abs.. I couldn't resist but keep looking on his body, like I was undressing him with my eyes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Suddenly, he pulled it down my head. It smelt amazing just like he did. I smiled, slipped my arms through the sleeves.

I had the hoody on my head, looking like a little gangster girl.. He then grabbed my hand.

"Let's go now, hurry up." We should walk over another place, maybe get a motel somewhere near here. I could feel his cold hands, but I felt an warm breeze inside my body, it made me shiver.

We walked like we were an couple, and tried to look as normal as we could, even though it was quite weird, that I was supporting him through this. Didn't he find out that I was helping him.. I don't know, he was holding my hand and we were walking towards the blocks tried to avoid the cops. We saw a couple of cops cars so we turned to the left into a small side street.. It was a dead end, but then I felt like someone was behind us, like if someone was following us.

" I think someone is following us" I said whispering to mohan

" We should just do what normal people do!" at this moment I didn't know what normal people would do, so I did what just accured my thought. I hugged him, with my face down. He was shocked, and surprise at the same time. my arm's were around his neck. I could feel his body against mine. His hands were numb, like he didn't know what to do.

"Mohan just play along with me" Is someone behind me .. I could feel mohans hands hugging me, and he said " Yes, someone is behind us"

"keep hugging!!" I said with an smirk on my face.. his strong arms around me, I felt like I was in heaven. Like there were no tomorrow. I didn't want stop this hug, I wanted it to be like this forever. In a weird way I felt protective like someone can't do anything to me because he was here. I loved every second of it.

"He is going" Mohan said, I woke up from my dream and was now in the harsh reality.

hope u guys liked this update.. please please please comment and like it.. I'll write wright away when u comment. Next time the romantic part will be up, so as many as comment's I'll be on with my romantic update right away from there 😊

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I was undressing him with my eyes.  - Kastur is so .. Well I don't know what to say! She's just too good πŸ€£ I love this Kastur .. seriously man! I freakingly love this gurl! πŸ˜† In this update, I find Mohan very cute and buddhu at some parts but Kastur .. she was damn hilarious πŸ€£ Yeh kaisi ladki hai yaar? Kya kya imagine kar rahi thi aur woh bhi apni kidnapper ko ... Chi chi mujhe bolne mein bhi sharam aa rahi hai 🀣 I'm laughing like a retard πŸ€£ Mohan still didn't get that Kastur wants to stay with him? Kitna buddhu hai yaar! πŸ˜† 

He glared at me.

I thought about that one, as I peered through a big bushy thing and stared at the cops. They were indeed writing his number plate down. Maybe it was a ticket? Actually, if it was, why were there about five of them, looking all serious?

"To smell food?"

The above part is absolutely something beyond HILARIOUS πŸ€£ I totally loved this noses-and-breathing-and-smell-food conversation πŸ˜† The last part was dreamy πŸ˜ Made me remember of Hum-Dil-De-Chuke-Sanam scene πŸ˜ They hugged πŸ˜ They were close .. Oh gosh I'm blushing β˜ΊοΈ Aur yeh idea bhi kiska? The great Kastur ji ka πŸ€£

Please please update the romantic part soon .. Can't wait to read that πŸ˜ƒ Gosh I have become a fan of your story πŸ˜ You are doing GREAT job in it πŸ‘ You proceeded the story in an absolute professional way β­οΈ

-Bidushy❀️

PS.- What's your name? πŸ˜† Okay so I wanted to suggest you that you should PM about your updates to your readers, so that they can read on time .. that's what the FF writers usually do πŸ˜Š And please PM the other DPians [maybe who haven't seen this FF thread] about this FF, so that they can read this awesome story too πŸ˜ƒ I bet you'll get loads of comments then because your story is really commendable πŸ‘ It's just a suggestion, don't mind hun! πŸ˜³

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update.very nice.great part.
Miss 911 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

I was undressing him with my eyes.  - Kastur is so .. Well I don't know what to say! She's just too good πŸ€£ I love this Kastur .. seriously man! I freakingly love this gurl! πŸ˜† In this update, I find Mohan very cute and buddhu at some parts but Kastur .. she was damn hilarious πŸ€£ Yeh kaisi ladki hai yaar? Kya kya imagine kar rahi thi aur woh bhi apni kidnapper ko ... Chi chi mujhe bolne mein bhi sharam aa rahi hai 🀣 I'm laughing like a retard πŸ€£ Mohan still didn't get that Kastur wants to stay with him? Kitna buddhu hai yaar! πŸ˜† 

He glared at me.

"To smell food?"

The above part is absolutely something beyond HILARIOUS πŸ€£ I totally loved this noses-and-breathing-and-smell-food conversation πŸ˜† The last part was dreamy πŸ˜ Made me remember of Hum-Dil-De-Chuke-Sanam scene πŸ˜ They hugged πŸ˜ They were close .. Oh gosh I'm blushing β˜ΊοΈ Aur yeh idea bhi kiska? The great Kastur ji ka πŸ€£

Please please update the romantic part soon .. Can't wait to read that πŸ˜ƒ Gosh I have become a fan of your story πŸ˜ You are doing GREAT job in it πŸ‘ You proceeded the story in an absolute professional way β­οΈ

-Bidushy❀️

PS.- What's your name? πŸ˜† Okay so I wanted to suggest you that you should PM about your updates to your readers, so that they can read on time .. that's what the FF writers usually do πŸ˜Š And please PM the other DPians [maybe who haven't seen this FF thread] about this FF, so that they can read this awesome story too πŸ˜ƒ I bet you'll get loads of comments then because your story is really commendable πŸ‘ It's just a suggestion, don't mind hun! πŸ˜³

Aww..  So sweet of you ❀️ .. I wanted to make Kastur alittle crazy but still cute.. 
And my name is Zara πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. Aww I'm trying my utter best to sound good, and tell their views in my writing which is a bit hard. But I'm sooo happy that you liked it, and about the Pm's ! I have never Pm'ed anyone lol .. but sure I will do that on my next update which I'm getting on with right now!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...  So as Promised I'll get on with my "Romantic" Update ( Even thoug it's one sided at this moment.. can't make them both fall in love right now, it's waaayyy too quick lol) Sorrryy I know you wan't them to be together now! but I have to make it a bit realistic aswell.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. And tell me what kind of track you guys want from me.. Like typical indian soap type or different..?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• And believe me even now I don't know how the story would go, I go with my instict..
And thank's again sweety.. I'll update now!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Best regards,
Zara
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Please no typical indian soap type...it should be different yet romantic and of course with a happy ending :)