A UNIIQUE LOVE $TORY - (chapter11pg9)

Miss 911 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everybody,
</div>
I'm starting up a fan-fic with Kastur & Mohan.

- It's gonna be a unique very differentlove story - hope really you guys would like it.

I love their pair (Aasiya & Harshad) but the story track I wan't is totally different and interessting.

Hoping that you guys would apperciate my thougt.

If you want to read this story, I would want you guys to comment on it.

Then I'll start introducing the characters.

- I would love to start with the story already, but I just need people commenting or liking this post.

I'll start right away. ]

Best Regards,

<div>
Edited by Miss 911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting to read it :D start sooon! :)
Miss 911 thumbnail

Awww Thank you guys! I will definately begin with the introduction.. I really hope you guys would like the story.

Mohan Gala is a middleclass guy, he is 26 years old - very cool fun loving guy. He has a job in a firm as a accountant. His father past away when he was 6 years old, and his father had loads of loans he had to pay, but when he died it all went to Mohan, the amount of the money he had to pay was 5 Lacks! - because of that big amount of money he worked his ass off, but whatever he did, he couldn't pay it off. He had to take care of his sick mom, and his little brother. Because of that reason, he went really serious. He forgot how to smile, because he had only got rejection and unfairness from the world. He would do anything for his family.

Kastur Mishra  is a rich girl, she is 22 years old, and loves to talk, trying to analyse every friends problem and trying to solve them, she is the solver in her family. Really optimistic, and a caring girl. Even though she is rich, her feet's are on ground. She loves to eat, everything. She doesn't care much about her looks, even though she is a gorguess girl. She is a naive girl, who thinks the best of others.. in her family she's very close to her nani.. because she practically has been brought up by her, she was little when her mom passed away. And her dad was so busy in work that he didn't have time for her daughter. But he did everything for her, he almost just buyed  her stuff, even though she didn't want money but love which she never got.

I will tell the other characters, when the story goes on.

Chapter (1)

- Mohan was sick and tired of everything about his life. When he went to work, his rutine spoiled everything, plus the people who borrowed his father the money, were after him. He couldn't look at any way to avoid this money problems, he just went on with working and working, everything cost him money, his mom's illness - he had to buy the medicines for his mom, and then his little brother's school's payment. He wasn't thinking clearly - but then he read the papers. Where it stood. " Mr. Anand Mishra the millionaire donated charity for handicapeinstution 100.000.000"

- I'm shocked of this, mujhay eik tooti kouri nahin mili even though main kitna kaam karta hoon, aur inko dekho yeh aise paise aise hi luta rahe hain. I don't believe this, main mara jaaa raha hoon and these rich people doesn't even think of us people. I hate those people, I'm a hardworking man and everything is going bad for me even though I'm loyal to everyone. I hate this freaking shit. I'm doing all legal stuff. but still I got freaking all people after me asking about those money, I can't pay them back even though if I work all my life.
But then something accoured his mind, he looked at the paper and went on computer, Started to google. Anand Mishra's name. He got all the info for him, about his family and everything. He got an evil smile out after he saw that Anand Mishra had an daughter. Ab legal kaam karke dekh liya, and now ilegal kaam karke dekhte hai,he had a smirk on his face.

I hope you liked it, Please do comment me, and when I see more comment, I'll update :) :) :)

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Oh so I guess Mohan is gonna woo Kastur and pretend to love her in order to get her riches ... this is indeed fun! Loving the new Mohan and Kastur, and felt bad for both of them! Very interesting start and I'm eager to read more! Update soon! πŸ˜ƒ

PS. - Want a longer chapter next time πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was a great chapter, looking forward to the next one 😳
Miss 911 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Oh so I guess Mohan is gonna woo Kastur and pretend to love her in order to get her riches ... this is indeed fun! Loving the new Mohan and Kastur, and felt bad for both of them! Very interesting start and I'm eager to read more! Update soon! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">PS. - Want a longer chapter next timeπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†</font>

Actually thats what would Think, buuut that's not going to happened ;). It's going to be something different & Illegal lol now I gave hint enough for you to figure it out :).
And thanks alooot.. It wasn't a chapter just an info for you guys to predict what Might happend n next chapter - dont worry wont confuse u guys. You guys would figure it out n my next Update :) :) :).
Miss 911 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheila1990

That was a great chapter, looking forward to the next one 😳

Aww I'm really happy that you guys liked it. I hope I can keep it up :-), i'll Update tomorrow because I'm nline via my phone - when the laptop is free, I would Update right away :).
silky_harshad thumbnail
Waiting for the next chapter...Edited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally waiting for this!!! we need some ff in the forum it will make it rocking!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Confusedly interesting! πŸ˜† Waiting for the next chapter! Hang on, is Mohan going to kidnap Kastur? 😲😍 If yes, it's gonna be super fun! πŸ₯³ Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago