Dunno they belong to a middle class family?????

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I mean do the CVs forget the status of the family half-way thru the story...while plotting it up!!!!
bauji has gt a heart-attack along wid a paralytic attack...n he is in an expensive hospital!!!!
so hw cm the family even thnk abt marriage...n that too wen an outsider tells them!!!!

i mean isn't the expenditure of a ICU admitted patient too much to bear for????
hw the hell can buaji think abt marriage...n does she thnk that if the marriage takes place...then bauji will be alright...wen he has point blank mentioned that he wants to see payal gtng married first!!!!!

i thnk...buaji need a good dose both from khushi n arnav...khushi needs to remind her of some common sense...n the mighty ASR...needs to remind her of her aukaad( the real person he needs to remind about!!!!)

P.S:-n wats wrong wid the CVs...y r they so much in love wid the character of shyam...do they really thnk...that the TRP of the show is increasing due to shyam's evil nature...n we all viewers...wait 23n half hours every day...to see their darling shyam...as well as spend the whole day like crazy ppl due to him!!!!!
koi jaake batao pls...we do all this fr sanaya n barun...we wait to see them on screen n that too in the same frame!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
no comments...guys pls do share in ur frustrations...nai toh BP badh jayega!!!!
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I stand with you on each and EVERY word you said !!!!  Edited by Sajan_amna - 12 years ago
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really can't understand wassup wid the cvs.. but i guess they r moving the story ahead... !! so might be they r showing shyam... but yes at the same tym too much of shyam in an epi is highly disguisting !!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajan_amna

I stand with you on each and EVERY word you said !!!! 

thnx fr the support!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

i really can't understand wassup wid the cvs.. but i guess they r moving the story ahead... !! so might be they r showing shyam... but yes at the same tym too much of shyam in an epi is highly disguisting !!

bt still so much of shyam...i mean u can divide it n then gv na!!!!
here the parallel leads akash n payal r nt gtng ny dialogues...n shyam is gtng more than arnav!!!!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree..cvs r implyin 'saanse rukh jaayegi' concept thro shyam since dey hv fallen in luv wid hm..every 3/4 of epi is shyamful...my foot!!.
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

agree..cvs r implyin 'saanse rukh jaayegi' concept thro shyam since dey hv fallen in luv wid hm..every 3/4 of epi is shyamful...my foot!!.

i knw...today's episode ws so damn irritating...that i who is nt at all a cricket fan...turned to watch the same!!!!!
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvs logic bhool gaya😆hota hai aisi khabhi khabi telly world mein. lets forgive them and pray for the cvs
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

cvs logic bhool gaya😆hota hai aisi khabhi khabi telly world mein. lets forgive them and pray for the cvs

aisa hota raha...toh log bhi dekhna bhool jayenge!!!!